BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristina F.
Bayonne, NJ
This is total crap. You're better off with a washcloth. Waste of money. Does nothing at all. I wish I had never wasted my money on this. It went into the garbage.
Lauren C.
I love using this when I need to get my skin extra clean when there's been build up. My face feels so fresh after using the wave. The only downfall is less and less stores are carrying the little pads used with this device.
amber B.
I just used this for the first time and I have to admit I like it a lot. Easy to use and feels like my face gets super clean. I am uber simple so this is great for me.
Valerie R.
This made my face so soft, I would defiantly buy this for my friends and family. It's easy to use and carry anywhere. It really made me feel like my face was clean.
Andrea L.
Salinas, CA
I used these for a really long one and they were amazing they removed most of my make up, dirt, and oil. I stopped using it a while ago because I ran out of batteries
Jennifer B.
Use this every morning. a much cheaper version of the sonic care system. has helped keep my skin in great condition, as well as helping me wake up and feel refreshed.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
I love that this really gets foamy so that you feel your skin is squeaky clean when done. Another plus is that it doesn't dry your skin out or irritate your skin.
Tiffany B.
This thing was a waste of money. It didn't help my skin in any way. After the battery died and I ran outta the pads it sat on the counter until it got thrown away.
Gaby A.
This product RUINED my face. I had hoped that it would clear my face, but instead it ruined my skin and left me with scars after it made a big mountain range of zits on my face
Aliyanna R.
Newark, DE
I am so pleased with this product! within the first two weeks of using the pimple popped up{which is good at first because it is bringing out the clogs and dirt} and ever since my skin has been pretty much clear
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
yesica c.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.