BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
This is alright, I feel like it could spin faster to maybe a little harder to really clean your skin. I don't feel like it cleans as well as advertise. Also, the battery died fast.
Amanda N.
When using this product I didn't feel as if my face was getting benefitted any more than if I were using a rag. You also have to keep buying the new pads, so the expenses add up if you use it on a daily basis.
Kelsie B.
Blue Springs, MO
I used this product for about two weeks and all my zits were gone! I really did love it but unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to the product and now I can't use it anymore.
Elizabeth C.
Did the job. Cleaned my face. I only used it for a little while so I can't say it impoverished my skin but it did feel great after and better then putting a liquid on your face.
Nasayi C.
Not the best cleanser I've ever used but works great for travel! It gives a deep clean on the go but doesn't replace some of my other favorites... Like eye-makeup removers.
Kimberly V.
Fredonia, NY
I use this at night after I've taken off all of my make-up. Cleans deep, even for a drugstore electronic face brush. I'll be using this until I can realistically afford a Clarisonic.
Becky F.
Coppell, TX
I wasn't super fond of this product. It seemed to exfoliate the top layer of my skin, but it did not do much more than that. I did not see a visible change in my complexion.
Amelia M.
Stevensville, MI
I personally love this product. It's the only thing that actually clears my acne.It is gentle and leaves you with a clean feeling. I've used this product for over a year now and my acne is gone.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
I have not used this product but I have always wanted to try it out because it seems like it would get rid of most of the unwanted stuff on your face. I would recommend.
Ashlie P.
I personally have not used. From my sisters experience, she did not like it. She stopped using it after a few weeks to try to see if it helped. It only irritated her sensitive skin.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
yesica c.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.