BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine F.
Trenton, NJ
I think this is an OK product, It isn't the best. It does clean good, you can see the dirt on the pad that it has lifted from your skin. Having to purchase refill pads could get irritating.
Chapman G.
Columbia, SC
Smells great and works very well! the pads that accompany the gadget have face wash built in so all you have to do is wet and scrub your face! HOWEVER.... for those with sensitive skin, i would highly recommend putting face wash on first and then scrubbing it with wave because wave alone might be too rough
Erica D.
Balch Springs , TX
I love this little thing! It really seems to do a good job of getting my skin clean. It helps get down in all the little crevices around my nose and such to leave my skin smooth and clean.
I purchased this cause I heard great reviews and once I tried it wasn't that great it's an ok product it did leave my skin soft but it just didn't do the job and go right into my pores
Emma A.
Skokie, IL
I'm obsessed with my wave! After using it on a daily basis I started seeing a difference on my skin. My nose started feeling smoothr and my pores/blackheads are not as viable anymore. Helps me prevent breakouts
Sarina M.
I have had this for years but only really use it when I need to exfoliate. I use it mainly in the colder months but only once in awhile. I didn't see a great change in my skin (acne-prone) when I used it everyday.
Julia B.
Pewaukee, WI
I do enjoy using this product, I think it does a great time getting deep into your pores, I did notice that my skin was slightly dry after using this so I have to be careful how often I use it. I also wish there were scrub pads that exfoliated more.
Jennifer N.
San Antonio, TX
Great product! Leave face feeling completely fresh! Feel like you got a spa treatment for less than half the price, comes with a few refill pads in case you run out, and it battery operated so easy to charge.
Emily  S.
Russellville, AL
I loved this and used it for years when i was younger. this is great for young skin, as in teenager and early twenties. not for me, anymore. I'm a little older with different needs.
Amanda N.
When using this product I didn't feel as if my face was getting benefitted any more than if I were using a rag. You also have to keep buying the new pads, so the expenses add up if you use it on a daily basis.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
yesica c.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.