BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie C.
Chandler, AZ
I've used this product for over a week, twice a day but haven't noticed the claims of "softer, glowing skin". Maybe I haven't used it long enough. I bought it for the claim that it cleanses "50x" better. Right now, I'm not a big fan.
Katrina C.
Suwanee, GA
I love this product because I can really feel the difference when i use it. My face feels smoothr because my face gets buffed. Only con is that it is so hard to find the pads at my local drug stores!
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
This product is great for clearing your skin. I use it a few times a week to keep away the acne and it works great (I have fairly clear skin). The pads love you're face feeling so clean and fresh!
Felicia B.
Clayton, NC
I used this a few years ago when it first came out. It's just a basic cotton pad on a vibrating device to help take off makeup. Uses batteries (or at least it did back then) which is a pain. Just not worth it in my opinion. Save the money & save for an actual cleansing brush.
Patsy V.
Gainesville, FL
The first few times that I used the wave sonic power cleanser and foaming pads, I thought it was doing a lot of work to my face, but after using it a bit more, I didn't really notice any changes
I love this thing it makes washing the day off your face so easy at night. It also makes your face feel soo clean and doubles as a makeshift exfoliate so creams go on smoothr after using this.
Danielle S.
Yonkers, NY
I wanted something to clean deeper in my pores! I gave it a shot and it did make my skin feel incredibly clean, I just thought it would clean my pores slightly more. It is a great product though!
Katellyn L.
It feels nice on the skin but they don't have a huge selection of the pads that go with it. I also find the scrubby part in the pad is rough of you have sensitive skin and can cause irritation.
Briana L.
Howard Beach, NY
Before I got a Clarisonic, this was my go to. I love that it's small and compact but also inexpensive and available in the drugstore. It works really well and leaves your face clean and smooth.
Karla O.
Laredo, TX
This product is alright.. It's nothing to be really excited about.. It does make your skin soft and well.. exfoliated. But it used to irritate my skin sometimes and buying refills is a drag
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.