BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Renee D.
Cedar Park, TX
I was excited to try the Wave Sonic because I do love a lot of the skincare products from Neutrogena. I thought it cleansed my skin very well. It was easy to hold and I felt like the pads were the right mix of smooth/coarse for combination skin. The two speed feature allows you to reduce the speed for more gentle cleaning in sensitive areas, while the faster speed works great in the T-zone. I did have one issue which was the little disc that holds the pad kept popping off. If they could improve that design, I would like to use it again. I also think it would be great to offer different types of refill pads based on skin type and needs, then I think it would be more versatile for consumers.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I used to have this years ago but don't know what happened to it. I loved it, it was fun to use it! The pad refills were expensive, and I believe the battery died pretty quickly. It did clean my face though!
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Ok so a $200 sonic scrubber is not in my budget, but this little thing is prety close, and for a while lot less $. The pre-soaped pads are great since I'm lazy and less steps make me happy! The soap on them is good, my only request is if they ever revamp this it to make the pad a little bigger in diameter and more absorbent since i find it drips down my arm when i use it.... Not a big deal but annoying. It cleans well and i feel gives a good expholiating mechanical scrub. My skin feels clean after use, and i have had no issued with sensitivity to their soap in the pads. It would get 5 stars if the pad circumfrence were slightly bigger or pads a little thicker/less drippy.
Carlie W.
I have been using this product since the fall of 2015, around the end of August, and I really like it. This is my first electric cleanser and for the price I think it's decent. I can't use it every day because I have naturally dry skin and I noticed that using it every day dries out my skin even more. But when I get blackheads and pimples and when my skin is just rough, washing my face for about 5 minutes with this and one of their foaming pads usually clears up any skin blemishes. Keep in mind though that I very rarely get pimples. I wish the refills weren't so expansive and that the refill formula was gentler but it is really good for deep cleaning.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this Power Cleanser years ago, when it first hit the market. I even stocked up on the foaming pads. I had (and still have) oily and acne-prone skin and was looking for something that fit my budget and worked. Although this product fit my budget, it did not work for me. The pads were cumbersome, as was pressing the button. The foaming pads also were too small of an area and seemed to get filthy immediately. Additionally, they did not feel pleasant at all on my face. I tossed this product after trying it a few times. Recently, I have seen it for sale at TJ Maxx so I'm guessing it isn't selling well at intended retailers.
Alexis C.
Toms River, NJ
I loved my wave while I had it. It's gentle enough to use daily but still powerful enough to clean all of the sweat, dirt, and make up out of my pores. For such a low price, it's a really great product. The only reason I give it three stars is because it just stopped working after only a month or two. It was never used or stored in the shower or any other place where it could have gotten excessively wet, even though the product is supposed to be water proof. I would love to buy it again, but I can never seem to find it, although I see the refill cleansing pads everywhere.
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my all time favorite "lazy girl" product. There are so many days when I'm so exhausted and just don't want to wash my face the old fashioned way. That's why I purchased the wave sonic. I'm washing my face but it's just so effortless. On top of that, the wave sonic is proven to more effective at cleaning your face than the traditional way. It's great at removing makeup and grime. The only con I can think of at this time is that the head falls off mid rotation about once a week. That's not enough of an issue for me to hate this product.
Khris B.
Coal City, IL
I have used the Neutrogena Wave in the past. It is convenient just grab a soap pad, attach it to the wave, add water to the pad & your ready to go. It has just enough power to make it feel like a little massage for your face. I have tried the normal & sensitive pads. Both pads have way too much cleanser. I followed the directions. But it unfortunately the soap dried my face. Once I discovered how dry it made my face, I couldn't use the wave. I gave it to my daughter who loved it. It's a great concept. I suggest less cleanser in the pads.
Emily M.
Jackson, CA
A much better way to really exfoliate and clean your face than your fingers. Wasnt hard to scrub my nose but did tickle from the vibrations which is to be expected.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
I've had this since I was in high school and I actually really like it! The price is amazing and the pads aren't that costly either. The vibration is just enough to feel like it's loosening build up in your pores without completely tearing up and irritating your face. The pad is very soft and gentle and the cleanser already in it foams up beautifully. If anything, this does leave your skin feeling pretty tight afterwards. Overall, I think it's a great tool to have for the price!
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.

back