BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kaitlynn R.
Milan, IN
I love how easy this product is to use and how you can use it in the shower. However, it's not too gentle on sensitive skin, and the pads get pricey to repurchase.
Heather F.
Lomira, WI
I love this. Such a compact and easy to handle product. Fits perfectly in your hand and does a great job removing dirt and facial makeup using the pre-soaped pads.
Deanna B.
Great product. Makes your skin feel smooth. Really makes your face feel like it is refreshed. However I don't think it cleans it any more than a cleaning solution.
Aleixka M.
I really like the wave. I don't use it everyday, simply because I don't think it's needed, and therefore I don't go through pads easily. It's the perfect travel size and very affordable compared to other brands.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
This used to be my favorite beauty product, but now it's a little out of date. It still works really well for teens or younger girls but it's too aggressive and time consuming for college aged and older females
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
This product is okay. I barely use it now. I don't like that you keep having to buy replacement pads. If you try using it daily, it dries your skin out so I would use it every other day or every couple days.
Julie R.
Haysville, KS
This was a waste of money. I was able to use it for a month or two. But I didn't like having to buy the pads with the product included into it already. The pads are expensive and the cleanser is harsh and terrible for my skin. It was drying me out and leaving me feeling flaking and rough.
Bryan L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this little scrubber. It's small and easy to grip and use. The starter pack includes everything you need. It does an amazing job at removing makeup and oil from your face without being too harsh. The replacement pads are a little on the pricey side considering they're one time use. Great for acne scars, acne prone skin and blackheads.
Claire X.
The wave!! I bought mine years ago and I still use it. It's my favorite. I have started mixing my own cleansers into the pads that come with the wave and it works super well for me. I love this product!!
Katrina C.
Suwanee, GA
I love this product because I can really feel the difference when i use it. My face feels smoothr because my face gets buffed. Only con is that it is so hard to find the pads at my local drug stores!
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.