BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Naja T.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this for about a month before i couldn't take the ingredients on the pads that comes with it it felt like it was burning my skin and i began to get dry patches but i did use the tool to put on other products and it wasn't bad.
Sadi S.
The sonic itself was great! The pads were a little to harsh for my skin type so I would trade them out for a separate brand. But the sonic did its job and worked the other pads into my skin better then using my hands would have.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I love my wave sonic, the little pads that they come with don't really have enough cleaning stuff on them but I normally put an exfoliating cream on it and it's awesome!
Jessa T.
This was an interesting product. It wasn't quite the brushes that really get into your pores and you can feel how clean your skin gets. Great idea but not quite effective
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't recommend using everyday, your skin simply doesn't need it. I like the product however i think you can get better use out of a strong rag or a clarisonic. also the cleansing pads are a bit harsh with the texture and soap.
marisa m.
rochester, NY
This is such a great product. Tools like this are going for upwards of $400 dollars right now. Works just the same and leaves my fave feeling so clean and refreshed.
Danie K.
I've seen this product in stored and I really want to try it but I don't really want to risk over- doing it and having a whole layer of skin removed from my face lol
Ariel G.
The Neutrogena Wave Sonic Power Cleanser works great! It makes my skin feel so soft! Its not drying, and has worked better than a lot of other products I have tried.
Jenna B.
Love this! It's a super cheap option and gets the job done. The biggest downfall for me is that the pads have soap on it already so you can't use your own with this.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
Exfoliating is such an important part of overall good skin care and this is a simple and easy way to incorporate gentle exfoliation into your skin care regimen. It's perfect for travel and everyday use. I would buy it again!
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.