BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
The Neutrogena Wave Sonic Power is pretty decent. I've had one for a while and bought one for a family member as a gift as well. I love that you can buy refills for the foaming pads.
jacqueline a.
Brownsville, KY
I have just got this last week so haven't used much but what i have noticed is that my face fells way more refreshed. The pads do great all i have to use is one. No more needed.
Amber R.
Not quite powerful enough and the refill packs are a bit pricey. I also had to add additional cleanser because I didn't think the amount was enough. Also, the plastic piece that the pad sticks to comes off easy so virtually every time I rinsed it off after use it popped off and was difficult to snap back in place. I think a powered cleanser with a brush rather than this would be a better buy.
Meagan A.
N Chesterfld, VA
Very soothing and deep cleaning, but not quite worth the money to constantly purchase the replacement pads. The design is ergonomic and easy to use, and the vibrating motions aren't super harsh or abrasive, with a nice foam with the pads. Overall a decent product for the price!
Ashley D.
Irvine, CA
The pads were expensive to have to buy and use 2-3 times a day. The actual wave machine was ok but seemed to run out of battery power quickly and didn't seem to clean my fave to the max. I would then use a different makeup remover when I was done and still get some grime off
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
I didn't really like this product. I bought it when it first came out and to me, the fact that you have to keep buying replacement pads verses just a scrub brush is annoying.
Shelley B.
Haleyville, AL
I love this product! I use it in the shower. It's simple and easy to use. I feel like it gets down deep into pores that I couldn't get with my own two hands. My face always feels smooth afterwards. Also it doesn't use up batteries quick.
Mariah M.
Canoga park , CA
It was a great product but once I use up all the little pads it comes with I was unable to find more pads without buying the whole product again but once I found them it was to late because I lost the spinner. Guess it was my fault😂
Janette W.
Fort Blackmore, VA
With an easy use and tool I use this product every day in the morning with the trust that I know I don't get to everything so I give this product of four out of five because it is amazing product with a great use an intense cleaning
Naja T.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this for about a month before i couldn't take the ingredients on the pads that comes with it it felt like it was burning my skin and i began to get dry patches but i did use the tool to put on other products and it wasn't bad.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.

back