BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caroline M.
Marietta, GA
I used this when I first started to get acne and before I knew how intense my acne was. It didn't work that well, but I believe that it was just because my acne was so intense. It helped clear up the smaller zits and helped reduce the oil on my skin.
Danielle H.
Bristol, VA
Ehhh, I love this product. I sometimes wish it came with pads that you can use your own product with. I like it more when my skin isn't so bad. I use it when I have minimal breakouts.
Frankie G.
Cortez, CO
Decent product, a little too hard in my opinion and I didn't love the foaming pads but it wasn't bad at all. It's a great price for someone who is just starting to get into skin care.
Stacy L.
The Wave Sonic Power Cleanser really makes my skin soft and more clean, I cant wash my face without it, it will leave your skin so soft and smooth after and you will have a better wash
Marie A.
Church Hill, TN
I love the neutrogena wave. I've had one since high school. The only problem I have is that the soap pads you put on it doesn't do a deep clean into your pores. If it had another attachment to put on it to do a deep clean, it would be absolutely wonderful.
Tina V.
Quincy, MA
This is a great product if you want to buy and refill packages. I used it for a while and I stopped because it started breaking me out more and I don't see any great changes out of it.
Selena P.
Brighton, CO
Really liked this when I first bought it but if it gets submerged in water it completely stops working which makes it hard to use when washing your face if you like to in the shower.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
The Neutrogena Wave Sonic Power is pretty decent. I've had one for a while and bought one for a family member as a gift as well. I love that you can buy refills for the foaming pads.
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
The pads don't stay on , it is awkward to hold . The price is right but really , just save the money and get a nicer facial cleansing tool . This was in the garbage within the week.
Amanda C.
Mooresville , NC
Not a fan. i feel like my face didn't get clean. the head is large so i felt like i couldn't get in all the nooks and crannies in my face. I felt like my face wasn't clean after.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.