BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Margeaux G.
kingston, RI
I really enjoyed using this product. It came with normal cleansing pads and exfoliating pads and both worked really well. My skin felt super clean and smooth after using it. Do be careful though because the batteries in mine actually exploded in it and ruined it.
Mercedes R.
Arlington, TX
I freaking love the way my face feels after using this. It's so smooth, I get a refreshing glow to my skin. My skin also feels like a layer literally has come off and like it can breath.
Kelsey Z.
Orwell, Ohio
This was a good concept. The Wave with foaming pads gave me a clean feeling. The packaging for the pads was a bit frustrating. I usually had to put them in some kind of container. Also, the "velcro" that attached the pads always seemed to get stuff in it.
Julia R.
Milwaukee, WI
This electronic face cleanser is pretty awesome ! the small vibrations cleared away dead skin cells and any dirty bits on my face, leaving my face feel very fresh and soft !
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
My younger sister begged and begged to get this product. We get it and it just vibrates. It doesn't scrub, barely moves or massages any part of your face at all to "loosen" more dirt. You're better off scrubbing with an exfoliating face wash and your fingers.
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
This product is okay but I don't think it is the best one out on the market. I found that it it didn't do anything extra special that my $5 rotating cleanser couldn't do for much less money
Mikayla L.
south jordan UT
I got this a while ago. It worked for a few times and then broke. It does not handle water well. I would almost say it isn't water proof even though you need water to use it. But when it was working it made my face super soft and clean, with NO breakouts!
Frankie G.
Cortez, CO
Decent product, a little too hard in my opinion and I didn't love the foaming pads but it wasn't bad at all. It's a great price for someone who is just starting to get into skin care.
Marie A.
Church Hill, TN
I love the neutrogena wave. I've had one since high school. The only problem I have is that the soap pads you put on it doesn't do a deep clean into your pores. If it had another attachment to put on it to do a deep clean, it would be absolutely wonderful.
Jennifer C.
I used this years ago when I was younger. I thought it was so much fun and made my skin soft. I think this is a great item to use in your 20's when you are just starting out with exfoliation. It is gentle for everyday use. Fun. And relatively inexpensive.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.

back