BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
The Neutrogena Wave Sonic made my skin so smooth! It made cleansing my face a lot easier too!! It was really nice on sleepy mornings to get me energized and ready to go for the day. I would absolutely recommend this amazing, fun product!
Maggie B.
I tried this many years ago and felt like the pads were too small and did not take off all my makeup. Pretty sure on the box it said you could use the cleansing pads a couple times before replacing but mine didn't hold one cleaning & I did not wear a bunch of makeup either...
Missy H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great little tool to make my face feel extra clean. I wouldn't want to use this all the time, as I could see it irritating my skin as any exfoliating tool could over time. Even though I have combination skin, it left both my dry and oily skin feeling fresh.
Chloe M.
Schaumburg, IL
I was not a huge fan of the Neutrogena Wave Sonic Power Cleanser and Foaming Pads. The pulsating is nice but I never felt that my skin really felt all that different after using it consistently.
Giselle C.
This product is so cool! Especially for lazy people like me. I used to not wash my face that often but this thing makes it so easy to do. And the refills are great they really helped clear up my acne! I would 10/10 recommend to friends and I already bought it again
Nicole S.
Menifee, CA
I really loved this but so sad they discontinued the foaming pads or got rid of them or something. I can't find them anywhere and because of that I can't use this cleanser anymore. Super bummed.
Estefany N.
Cleans out all my pores. No need to apply any facial wash because the foaming pads already come included with substance to clean your face. Very gentle as well. It leaves my face hydrated and cleanses.
Dislike how the product only comes with a limited amount of foaming pads and the wave machine is battery operated.
Brooke J.
Grants, NM
I liked the idea of having something similar to the Clarisonic without the heavy price tag, but this didn't hit the mark for me. I didn't feel like all my face makeup was gone, and I had to constantly use a makeup wipe to get off all the remaining makeup on my face.
Ashlynne A.
Naples, FL
This product was alright-- I had always wanted to try one of the battery operated facial scrubbers, and this one was the cheapest. It definitely makes your face feel good after using it-- your skin feels refreshed. However, it doesn't really do much for breakouts.
Margeaux G.
kingston, RI
I really enjoyed using this product. It came with normal cleansing pads and exfoliating pads and both worked really well. My skin felt super clean and smooth after using it. Do be careful though because the batteries in mine actually exploded in it and ruined it.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.