BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Charan B.
I bought this product because the commercials made it look like the most amazing thing ever, but in all honesty, it is pretty unnecessary. You can just wash your face with your hands, you really don't need to purchase this thing. And then you have to pay more for batteries...like why would you ever need this thing? If your going to buy a machine to wash your face, I would think you would get a better quality one but whatever. Just simply not needed lol AT ALL
Andrea S.
Erie, PA
I purchased this because it was affordable and a friend told me about it, and how she liked it. But, I personally don't feel it is exfoliating enough. My face doesn't feel as fresh and clean as I thought.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
I wasn't a fan of this. It barely penetrated the surface. My skin felt cleaner by using my hands. It was a nice massage sensation but as far as a face cleansing tool it wasn't superb. I will not buy again. There are too many competitors now that have awesome results like the clarisonic.
Vivian C.
Gainesville , TX
Love this nifty little thing! I love the feeling of a DEEP clean, and with this wave sonic power face cleanser I achieve that deep clean feeling. Love how long it last! Love how small it is. I'm defiantly limited on space in my bathroom. Most of all I how easy and quick it is to use.
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
I love this thing. It makes my skin feels so soft and smooth and does a great job of removing dead skin (especially in the winter when my skin is dry). It's always amazing to me to see the pad afterwards and look at all the dirt and oil that was on my face, or makeup residue.
tihishia s.
Maricopa , AZ
This product offers a deep clean without the use of to much friction on the skin. It will help bring the dirt up through the open follicle and with the use of a great facial soap will help clear skin.
Megan C.
Parsons , KS
I had the original wave and really liked it. My only complaint was not being able to get a replacement piece for the sponges to attach to. Mine broke and then I was forced to buy a whole new machine.
Mari P.
Riverside, CA
After a week of using this I definitely saw improvements in my skin. The cleansing pads you buy smell amazing, and really wash off everything from makeup to dirt and oils. Unfortunately, after a month of using this product I dropped it in the shower and the back where you put in the batteries fell of and water got in and ruined it. I thought it would be more durable than it was.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
The Neutrogena Wave Sonic made my skin so smooth! It made cleansing my face a lot easier too!! It was really nice on sleepy mornings to get me energized and ready to go for the day. I would absolutely recommend this amazing, fun product!
Leah H.
Valrico, FL
It cleaned but I found myself just reaching for another facial cleanser. Buying the refills for it was hard because in my area, no one sells them anymore. So if you're thinking of buying this make sure refills are available to you.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.

back