BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kira J.
Nesconset, NY
The Neutrogena Wave is really cool and I really liked it for awhile, but once I ran out of pads I stopped using it. My face always felt clean after using it, but I didn't really feel like I was getting any better of a clean than if I just washed with my hands. But I can definitely see somebody else loving it.
Alma H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this sonic power cleanser. Yes I wish I had a clarosonic but this one works just as well. I bought it from Ulta where I work. It's very cute packaging love how small it is doesn't take up a lot of room. Sits on the counter and isn't in the way at all.
Liezl L.
Durand, WI
I tried this product before and I don't like the vibration part and also it get expensive when you have to keep buying the pads to use this product and also it uses battery as well so this device is really money consuming even though this is not an expensive product. I don't really recommend this product.
Brandy S.
Shasta Lake, CA
I thought I would use this more, but I like washing my face in the shower instead of at the sink. I like to use cleanser that I don't have to rinse off if I don't shower and clean my face. I just thought it was a hassel, but I love Neutrogena products and it worked fine, but just wasn't my prefrence.
Kara D.
Yes! This! I love it. Cleans your face so well, I first bought this YEARS ago and still use it to this day. It vibrates and gets all the makeup off of your face and out of your pores leaving you with a nice clean face
Carrie C.
Necedah, WI
These are decent product but there are better products out there. If you want some really good products i would recommend Paula's choice. The website had awesome products but also has a beautypedia that tells you what all the ingredients are in the products you buy and whether they are really good or not.
Alivia C.
Antelope, CA
I bought one for me and one for my brother and boy oh boy do we love them! I only wish they were a little bigger for better grip but on the flip side they're great for travel and really leave you nice and refreshed
Carrie H.
Watsontown, Pa
I purchased this a cheap alternative to a high end power scrubber. I love this! It is effective and not too abrasive on my sensitive skin. Have 2, one for the house and one in my travel bag so I am never without.
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
Not nearly as good as a clarisonic, but if that is too expensive then this is okay. Didn't see a huge difference, nit much better than just washing your face with a face wash. Also not good if you get it too wet
Renee S.
York, PA
The Wave Sonic was the first Neutrogena product I used and I was very impressed with it. The cleanser pads worked well with/on my skin while the device itself left my face feeling clean and refreshed. I thought having to buy the pads was a pain and got a little pricey after a while though.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.