BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Hello to Soft Glowing Skin Clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* - For noticeable soft glowing skin Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Includes: Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in DIA, 1-AA Battery Neutrogena wave® sonic is the breakthrough spinning power-cleanser that guarantees results you can see every day. It s clinically proven to clean up to 50X better than ordinary cleansing* for noticeably soft glowing skin. The spinning action of Neutrogena wave® sonic works better than what your hands can do alone - deep cleansing, gently exfoliating and massaging in one easy step. Choose from two cleansing speeds: gentle daily cleansing and deep cleansing .Neutrogena wave® sonic is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. *Removal of dirt and

• Dose it say what it say it do can u see the different 1 Answers
  • Has anyone with adult acne used this? How has it helped?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try this, how well does it work, is it rough on...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kat J.
I remember getting this when it first came out, I was soooooo excited to incorporate it into my skincare routine,....

Fast forward to a few months later, and those expensive replacement pads with the soap built in were getting on my nerves. Not only did it feel like I was wasting money, but it was also a waste that I couldn’t use any sort of reusable product with this device,... Everything was disposable and piling up in my trash bin. Not good for the planet to say the least,...
Belem L.
Kansas City, KS
Best facial cleanser ive used ever! It might be small but its honestly the best "brush" i guess ive used. The only thing i struggles with was finding the pads to put on it
Katherine W.
Nashville, TN
I use this when I start feeling my skin is not getting enough hydration and needs to be exfoliated. It is absolutely amazing. It cleanses my skin throughly and gets every spot on my face. I love that I do not have to touch or rub my face with my hands and can use this little hand held cleaner. The best part is not having to hold down the button, just one press and it stays on and another press of the button and it turns off. I use a moisturizer after and my skin is silky smooth.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
It did not last long. It stopped working within a couple of months. It did not really get the job done for me. I think it was too harsh for the skin. At the time I bought it so that I would not have to buy a Clarisonic. This was a cheaper face cleaner have compared to a Clarisonic. Yes I was very wrong. I invested in a Clarisonic Mia 2 a few months later. There was a lot that I was missing when I did not have the Clarisonic Mia 2. The Clarisonic had cleaned my face so much better than the Neutrogena Wave Sonic Power-Cleanser. You do not have to continue buying batteries for the Clarisonic just like you have to for the Neutrogena Wave Sonic Power-Cleanser. I would say to buy the Neutrogena Wave Sonic for a teenager, but I do not recommend it. I think it would be better for them to have a Clarisonic Mia 2 over this. It really is not worth it to me. It is not worth it at all to me. Your face is the most important skin on your body. I think it would be better to get something that will not be rough on your skin. Something that will not irritate your skin. The Neutrogena irritated my skin. It did not do good for my skin. You do not want to have anything so abrasive on your skin. At least with a Clarisonic Mia 2, you are able to buy different brush heads that is right for your skin. I really do not recommend the Neutrogena Wave Sonic.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I loved this. I could literally feel my pores getting some fresh air. I've bought them at Walmart and tjmax. It truly amazed me how well it worked. I bought them multiple times I just hate they seem to have discontinued
Shelby M.
Atlanta, GA
I enjoyed this for a little while but ultimately got tired of it. It was effective in cleaning my skin but as someone with very sensative skin I felt this was a little too harsh. Also, like most fads, after a few weeks I was over the vibration and went back to using regular facewash.
Mariam B.
Greenwood , AR
This was a good buy for the price. I felt like it cleaned my face well and was very gentle. I didn't love that I had to constantly buy refill pads. It was small and compact which I liked. I bought mine at Walmart!
Amanda S.
Woodville, AL
Neutrogena® Wave Power-Cleanser and Deep Clean Foaming Pads did not meet my expectations. I bought this product at Walmart hoping it would give my skin a deep clean but it didn't work for my skin. I would not purchase this item again.
Tiffany S.
Elk Grove, CA
I have tried a lot of products. I suffer from odd bumps on my hose and cheeks (supposedly Rosacea bumps yet I have no redness), hormonal pimples, dry skin, and big pores. I have used proactive and murad and countless other brand products. I noticed a my skin was visibly cleaner after just ONE use. I had a pimple on my chin (one of those painful ones under the skin) and two by my mouth along with the bumps on my nose. After 2 uses the pimples were starting to disappear and after one week they were gone and so were the bumps and dry skin!!

I use, along with this wonderful product, sea buckthorn toner (good for rosacea/dry skin) and Vaseline daily skin shield (with green tea and spf 15).

Cons: Really the only con I have is that it didn't tell me which side of the pad went up. I assumed it didn't matter but it didn't seem to foam up as well as in the commercial. With some warm water and a circular motion it worked great!
Renee D.
Cedar Park, TX
I was excited to try the Wave Sonic because I do love a lot of the skincare products from Neutrogena. I thought it cleansed my skin very well. It was easy to hold and I felt like the pads were the right mix of smooth/coarse for combination skin. The two speed feature allows you to reduce the speed for more gentle cleaning in sensitive areas, while the faster speed works great in the T-zone. I did have one issue which was the little disc that holds the pad kept popping off. If they could improve that design, I would like to use it again. I also think it would be great to offer different types of refill pads based on skin type and needs, then I think it would be more versatile for consumers.
Anna H.
Did this help anyone with acne prone skin?
Ameshia O.
How much does this product usually cost?
Yesica C.
Does it cause you to breakout?
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
How well does this clean your pores? Mine are pretty large which I hate and I can see the gunk building.
Harlee W.
I've seen this product many times in stores & wanted to buy it, but not sure if it's worth the money. Would anyone recommend this for normal skin? I don't have oily skin, sometimes it's dry, but I would just use it to keep my skin clean from dirt & oils etc.