BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Original Vibrating Power-Cleanser Cleans 10x Deeper than Regular Cleansing - Softer Skin after Just One Use Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Neutrogena wave® is a one-of-a-kind gentle vibrating cleanser that s going to shake up the way you wash your face. After just 1 use, your skin will feel remarkable fresher and smoother - so soft, don t be surprised if a friend notices, too. Clinically proven superior to regular cleansing in 2 ways: Gentle vibrations clean 10x deeper to remove more dirt, oil and makeup. Smoothes away dead skin cells for softer, smoother skin in just 1 use Neutrogena wave® is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. Curved shape maximizes control Textured grip Power button Attachment head Battery operated Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in

• Is this Wave Power good? I been wanting to try it but I d...2 Answers
  • Does this really work ? Is it rough on your skin ? Has an...5 Answers
  • Is this product a good exfoliate?2 Answers
Neutrogena® Wave Power-Cleanser and Deep Clean Foaming Pads
  • "I bought this product when it first came out because I was excited to have something that I felt could really give my face a deep clean, but this product disappointed me." in 5 reviews
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
I kept seeing similar products to this that were very expensive so I bought this hoping that it would be helpful at keeping my face cleaner and leading to less acne problems. This is a cool little product, it comes with the little cleanser and with it also comes pads that have the cleaner on them that almost are like Velcro and they stick to the cleaner. You turn it on and I instantly realized that this little thing had a whole lot of vibration power. I got it wet and used it on my face and it has a gritty feeling on the pads, but it is nothing that is going to be really rough on your skin. After running this over my skin, it is nice and soft and I can see that my pores have visibly gotten smaller after a little while of using it. It keeps my face nice and clean and I can see all of the dirt that comes off of my face and is on the pad, showing you how clean this gets your skin. My skin has become much softer now that I use this as well, it does not dry out my face like most cleansing systems have, it keeps it smelling nice, clean, and well moisturized, my acne level has decreased significantly.
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
Sad to see that this product has been discontinued, but all companies want to do something new and create someone else and get rid of the old. I have used this product for years. This is one of the first products I used when I started cleaning my face. I realized how important it was to clean my face when I was getting acne in school and wearing makeup. After discovering other products and cleansers to use, I realize this is not the best product I have ever used. However, it definitely did get the job done as far as cleaning my skin. I may have had to use a couple of the cleansing pads to fully remove all of my makeup, but it left my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
SeQuijah S.
It has two different levels of scrubbing to where you choose how harsh you want be on your skin on that particular day. I’ve used this for a long time and it has never let me down even though it already comes with little scrub pads, I also used cleanser just so I can be sure that my face is thoroughly washed.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,213 reviews
What a waste of money. You pay for what you get. I wasn't very happy with the results that I got from this device. Just didn't work. It didn't really clean my face on the promise that it had on the box. I went and out the high-end product and that worked so much better than this one.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This is an amazing brush, it vibrates so it really works the product into your skin and cleans out your pores. Super good to use with facial cleansers and also lotions and oils
Marleigh K.
I loved this product when I used it but I’m terrible with keeping up with things and buying more when I run out! Makes my face feel soooo clean but I have to use a make up remover first to get most of my make up off..if not I feel like I’m scrubbing my makeup further into my skin.
Christy T.
I used to LOVE this product but I hated having to keep buying the little pads to use. If you're okay with that though, it's definitely a nice cleanser. It gets a nice foamy texture when wet and it cleared up some of my acne when using it. It's also very gentle, if you're not into the rough texture of the Clarisonic type brushes.
Hope B.
Clermont
I bought two of these, one for each of my daughters. They seemed to really like them so I decided to try it out. It seemed to clean my face well; however, I went too close to my hairline and it grabbed some hair and some of it got caught up in it causing me to have to pull pretty hard to release it. I would use again but would use extreme caution when getting close to my hairline.
Stefanie B.
Lebanon, TN
Love this! Its vibrates the facial cleanser deep into the pores for the best clean possible! I use the pads along with a pump of their orange oil free face wash every night before bed to keep my skin clear and beautiful!
Kaytlyn P.
West Plains, MO
I really like these with a nice liquid makeup remover, how ever, wish the price was a little less. I picked mine up from the CVS/Walgreens. They’re nice quality, like I said, just wish they weren’t so expensive.
jess p.
Ok I've seen the commercials but I've never actually met anyone who has tried it is it as good at I've heard?
Angelica A.
Victoria, TX
Did it feel rough on your skin?
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Does this really work ? Is it rough on your skin ? Has anyone ever had a break out from using this ? Is it worth the price ?
Jessica B.
Macon, GA
Is it worth the price?
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this really worth the money? I see these commercials often and I suffer from terrible acne since I stress a lot and I really want to find a great product. Also, how sensitive is it on your skin?