BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Original Vibrating Power-Cleanser Cleans 10x Deeper than Regular Cleansing - Softer Skin after Just One Use Gentle enough for daily use 2 Weeks supply of foaming pads Dermatologist Tested Neutrogena wave® is a one-of-a-kind gentle vibrating cleanser that s going to shake up the way you wash your face. After just 1 use, your skin will feel remarkable fresher and smoother - so soft, don t be surprised if a friend notices, too. Clinically proven superior to regular cleansing in 2 ways: Gentle vibrations clean 10x deeper to remove more dirt, oil and makeup. Smoothes away dead skin cells for softer, smoother skin in just 1 use Neutrogena wave® is water resistant so it can be used while at the sink or in the shower. Curved shape maximizes control Textured grip Power button Attachment head Battery operated Power Cleanser, Attachment Head, 14 pads 1.57 in

• Is this Wave Power good? I been wanting to try it but I don't know ...2 Answers
  • Does this really work ? Is it rough on your skin ? Has anyone ever ...5 Answers
  • Is this product a good exfoliate?2 Answers
Neutrogena Wave Power-Cleanser and Deep Clean Foaming Pads
  • "I bought this product when it first came out because I was excited to have something that I felt could really give my face a deep clean, but this product disappointed me." in 5 reviews
Johnica D.
Johnica D.
Hyattsville, MD
When I first used the Neutrogena Bts Wave pack with the carrying case and 12 deep cleansing pads, I immediately felt a difference. The light yet softly pressured massaging action feels like little tiny fingers gently massaging your whole face while exfoliating and cleansing at the same time. You can also get dual textured cleansing pads that are soft on one side and then is an exfoliating texture on the other side. There is no roughmess or hard scrubbed feeling while using this product and the baby smooth skin you have afterwards is amazing. It's an inexpensive, easily found product that does the work of a much more expensive product. I've actually been abe to compare it against two other well known expensive brand cleansers and I honestly thought they were malfunctioning. One of the cleansers went so fast and rough that it left scratches on my face and the other clogged up once I put the cleanser in and wouldn't fully rotate. That was the other issue. The neutrogena had removable cleansing pads which left no muss or fuss but the other two needed to be washed out sometimes and even taken apart. My money goes to Neutrogena every time.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I got this product when I was in middle school and I thought it was the funniest thing ever! It was my first Clarasonic type product and I enjoyed it. The first couple of days you feel like it has done an amazing job and your face is clean. But after a week or so of using it I stopped getting that feeling. It helped my skin the first week but I think my skin got used to it or something because it just stopped working. It did not irritate my sensitive skin and helped my blemishes minimally. I would recommend trying it just because it is fun, but do not let the first week of feeling great fool you. It only goes down hill from there.
kiah v.
kiah v.
I love this product! I use it once a week as a sort of deep cleaning exfoliant! It does the job, leaving my face feeling super clean and removes all my white and black heads. It's a little drying so be sure to follow up with a good moisturizer. The most irritating part is having to replace the cleansing pads. I sometimes just stick a cotton ball on there with another cleanser and just use it that way, definitely not as effective as the pads, but it gets the job done in a pinch. I like the product but it probably makes more sense to just buy a motorized cleanser with a brush.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Horse Cave, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to own the Neutrogena Wave and I really liked it, however, I wish it came in different colors and that the pads that you have to use with it were more organized, like a carrying case or something. I was also afraid some of the times to run it under the water (Given I was about 14) just because of the battery, but I never had a problem with that. It is really gentle on sensitive skin like mine so that is always an added plus. I would recommend it to anyone who is on the younger side because it is something cute and fun to have when washing your face.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Inkster, MI
I bought this product a few years ago when it first came out and I love it. The packaging it comes in is good, you feel confident it's been sealed since the factory. Using the product is simple, just add a new scrubby pad and wet it with some water and you're good to go. It vibrates to help loosen dead skin cells, which took me some getting used to but now I'm good with it. Overall it's a good value, it will leave your skin clean and soft. It exfoliates without being too harsh on your face. Worth the money.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price point this is a cool product. I was able to pick this up right at a CVS near my house for a really reasonable price, don't remember how much lol. It's cool because you just wet it a bit and then as you use it on your face it starts to foam up. There is for sure room for improvement. It could be more geared toward acne, but as I said for t price point it works good enough. If you don't suffer from constant acne breakouts or cystic acne especially, this will probably work well for you.
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The one thing that I love most about this product is that you don't have to touch your face while you clean it; that's what sparked my interest about this product. A con about it though would be that it is sort of too much of a hassle just to clean your face, so for this reason I find myself not really using this product too much. If you are the type of person who doesn't like touching their face then I would definitely recommend this product for you as the pads do cleanse your face well.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Plainfield, IN
I love this product SO much!! This was holy grail for me, and my only complaint is why did they discontinue it?!?! I can't find the refill pads anywhere! I have super sensitive, dry, breakout prone, and easily irritated skin and this product made my skin so smooth and look flawless, while not completely sucking the moister out of my face like most cleansers do. I would love to continue using this product because it's my favorite but I can't find the cleansing pads anywhere!
yahala f.
yahala f.
johnstown, pa
I thought this product would work wonders and get all the stuff out that I couldn't get out by hand alone. That was not the case. I do not even use this product anymore, it sits underneath my sink. After using it for a few months, my acne did not clear up and my face did not look pretty. It was FULL of cystic acne - the kind that are big red and painful pimples that cannot pop. Once I stopped using this product, it went away. Do not recommend for acne prone skin.
Marline R.
Marline R.
So when I tried this product I honestly didn't think it would work but it got all my foundation off very quickly and my skin felt so soft and silky I loved it and after about 2 days I absolutely fell in love my face started to clear up it started to look great felt great and I just can't stress enough on how much it help clear my face I recommend this to everyone .. TRY IT YOU WON'T REGRET IT and it great for people with sensitive skin I have very sensitive skin.
jess p.
jess p.
Ok I've seen the commercials but I've never actually met anyone who has tried it is it as good at I've heard?
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Victoria, TX
Did it feel rough on your skin?
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Does this really work ? Is it rough on your skin ? Has anyone ever had a break out from using this ? Is it worth the price ?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Macon, GA
Is it worth the price?
Hailie C.
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth the money? I see these commercials often and I suffer from terrible acne since I stress a lot and I really want to find a great product. Also, how sensitive is it on your skin?