Neutrogena Wave Deep Clean Original Foaming Pads Refills uploaded by Becky L.Neutrogena Wave Deep Clean Original Foaming Pads Refills uploaded by Ashley M.
8 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience An Extreme Deep Clean For A Refreshed Feel And Remarkably Softer Skin. Clinically Proven To Deliver A Superior Clean To Manual Cleansing In 3 Ways: Tingly Foam Penetrates Deeper Gentle Vibrating Motion Massages Remarkably Softer Skin After 1 Use &Nbsp; Made In Usa And China

• I have oily skin and usually a modera...Works great! I use it every mo... 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy the ...I don't believe that they sell... 1 Answers
  • Are they reusable?The pads are not reusable. If ... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Walmart
  • "I just started using these cleansing pads." in 1 review
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
I used to use these and the Neutrogena wave all the time when I first got it. I have recently been cleaning out my drawers since I am moving and I found a pack of the refill pads. Ever since I have been using them to wash my face. I love the cleanser in the pad. I don't always use the actual wave anymore but I love the soap in the pad. I think it's very gentle and removes all the dirt from my face. It really is a good cleanser and I would consider buying another pack just for the cleanser.

Overall I don't recommend the wave but if you still some of these pads I do recommend them!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
This was one of those "as seen on tv, must have" that target yanked me into buying. When this product was popular it was before all the fancy high tech motorized ones. The pads were a pain to replace (and cost) i didn't see much of a difference in my skin. It just looked fun through the mirror like I was in some commercial.
The cleansing products don't stick and foam up on those pads either.
Just save yourself the hassle, time and money and just use a cotton ball to remove makeup and then wash your face with your two bare hands, or go ahead and buy a nifty one with brushes
Angela F.
Angela F.
These pads kept my sister and I faces clear for the longest time EVER until like last year I think the neutrogena pads had got discontinued in my area because if I had a really bad break out on my face those pads were my go to care and also it works for oily and dry skin I have really dry skin and my sister had really oily skin and if you all were going to ask (probably not) but I had the wave that you attached the pad to and it vibrates so it could get the soap everywhere on your face I was not disappointed by this wonderful contraption
Georgia G.
Georgia G.
Victoria, TX
Neutrogena is all I use when it comes to face cleanser. I have very sensitive skin and have never had any issues with breakouts with their products. It's so gentle and feels so great on the skin. I normally use a liquid cleanser but I tried this because I got it at a great price. It actually felt a little exfoliating to me but that could be because I don't normally use anything abrasive on my skin. This made my face feel like a had a real good deep clean. Highly recommend any Neutrogena products.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This cleanser was an amazing buy but I did however dislike how quickly the pad ran out of cleanser. Before I would even finish washing my face I would be forced to use another cleansing pad. But the cleanser was very effective but as I said had to use multiples but not due to lack of effectiveness but lack of cleanser actually infused in the pads. But it was a nifty and quick way to clean my face before bed at night to relax and in the morning to invigorate my skin for the day.
denise k.
denise k.
I was curious about this and I am kinda mad that u had spent my money on this I have tried this and used it as directed but it didn't make a difference it doesn't foam up the way they advertise it. it didn't clean my face it basically just washed the dirt around in my face which made me breakout even more I will never but this again I am very unsatisfied with this I would not recommend buying this if you have sensitive skin like me
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Portage, IN
It was great, but didn't really help my dry skin very well. The foaming feeling is fabulous and I've heard it's great for oily skin. My skin is really dry though, and a lot of cleansers don't work well. They clean but leave my face even drier than before. I use moisturizer too but that only helps so much. For a product that cleans, doesn't dry out the skin even more this wasn't a great pick to try
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great exfoliator. It makes my skin feels super smooth. I stopped buying it because the upkeep cost just wasn't worth it to me, but it's a great product. The refill pads are kind of pricey and they run out really quickly since they're a one time use product. There isn't a lot of cleanser on the pads, so I used this after my normal face wash to get the deeper stuff in my pores.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Jersey City, NJ
The Neutrogena Wave Deep Clean Original Foaming Pads lather into a foam to remove dirt, oil and makeup preventing acne breakouts. And because this product contains Sacylic Acid it helps with the disappearance of blemishes and old acne scars. For this product to be so affordable, it works really well leaving your face feeling fresh. I would definitely recommend this product.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Bronx, NY
The formula cleans my face well and leaves it feeling fresh, but doesn't provide any exfoliation what so ever so I do have to follow up with an exfoliating cleanser. They do keep my acne at bay and it's more effective if you use it on a consistent basis, maybe every couple of days depending on your skin type. Other that that, it's a wonderful product.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I have oily skin and usually a moderate amount of blemishes that I cant seem to get cleared up it takes weeks before I can see any results when using other products my question is how well does this product work with oily skin I was thinking about trying it but wanted to get an answer before I tried it.
Diana Kitsune M.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone know where I can buy the exfoliating pads ? I can only find the foaming pads.
beauty q.