Neutrogena® Wave Deep Clean Gentle Exfoliating Pads uploaded by Lucy Á.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New! Contains 30 pads and attachment head. Experience a deep clean as gentle microbeads remove pore-clogging impurities and sweep away stubborn dead skin cells to reveal smoother skin after just one use. Gentle enough for daily use. Questions?   800-582-4048 Exfoliating Pads made in USA

• Is this worth the buy or is it just a scam1 Answers
  • I loved my wave......my face felt clean and exfoliate after using...1 Answers
  • "But every time I use the wave I feel as if I have a new face." in 1 review
  • "I had this product when it first came out and you bought the handle and then the refill pads." in 1 review
  • "It works really well and the cleaning product used with it is very soothing on your skin and doesn't dry out your skin" in 1 review
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
LOVE THIS OMG!!!! I use this with the sonic pads & they work so good! My skin feels so much smoother & cleaner! I love using this after washing my makeup off! This also works as a exfoliator! People always compliment me on my glowing skin! It leaves such a pretty shine to your face & stays smooth long after use! Pick this up its a great buy!
DONNA V.
It s such a wonderful experience that I have got with Neutrogena- Wave Gentle Exfoliating Refill Pads. Every night after clean my face with this product, I could feel my skin is cleaner compared to normal cleaning way.
Therefore, every morning when I wake up, I feel my skin is softer prettier than before.
I am highly recommended this product. you should try and feel the difference......
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I don't feel that this product does what it claims to do or does anything at all really. I found that the pads kind of burned and didn't clean my skin as well as I would have hoped. It vibrating isn't powerful enough to stimulate the face. I have pretty clear skin and I wouldn't recommend this product
Bethanne G.
Grand prairie, TX
The pads seem to be very soapy but not last very long. It's almost like too much soap on your face. It is reasonable in price but there are other low cost brands that don't leave so much residue.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Neutrogena always fails in my book. Their products never deliver. This is basically a glorified washcloth. I have sensitive skin and it irritated my face. I've noticed a lot of the reviews here say the same thing. Not worth a dime in my opinion.
amira a.
I have combination skin so finding something that cleans deep and is gentle enough to not aggravate my skin is awesome.
This product is great, easy to use and a total bargain compared to similar products on the market.
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
Honestly I thought this product was a waste. Unlike the other amazing brush machines that are out there, all this does is foam up the pad. I could easily take the pads with my hands, get them wet, and apply to my face.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
I had this product when it first came out and you bought the handle and then the refill pads. I did like it and it was quite convenient but I don't think it was anymore effective then any other facial cleansers.
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
I used this product for awhile until it died on me, stopped working. I saw some results but felt like i dropped too much money for it to break and to have to keep buying new pads for it
Laura B.
Love this!! It gives a good deep clean and your skin feels so soft and fresh after using. I do recommend using a good daily moisturizer if you plan to use it everyday though because it can dry out your skin particularly the cheeks and forehead.
Stephanie M.
Is this worth the buy or is it just a scam
Tina S.
Hustonville, KY
I loved my wave......my face felt clean and exfoliate after using. Didn't dry my skin out any.