BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
I bought this sunscreen for myself because I have found that a lot of kids sunscreens work better than adult ones. I live 10 minutes from Fort walton beach so I am in the sun a lot and go through TONS of sunscreen. This worked very well and lasted through my snorkel sessions. I would get out of the water every 30-45 minutes and re apply just to be safe but I never got burned. It feels a little sticky and left a thick residue on my skin that I had to scrub (using an exfoliant body scrub) to get off well. But it is worth the extra effort to get off since it keeps me from burning. Would highly recommend to anyone. I am fair hair/skinned and burn easily.
Tracy D.
Oxford, MS
I bought this product because I needed a sunscreen for my toddler to use when we went to the pool.  It goes on super easy and fast since it is a spray mist - which is very important when your child doesn't want you to put anything on them because they are ready to get into the pool.  I also used it on my own face as I had forgotten to bring my own sunscreen.  It has a great fragrance and is not too oily.  I would buy this product again and would recommend it to my friends!
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL
This spf is so perfect for beach days or any day outside because it is so easy to apply and reapply every 2 hours. I'm always so careful to apply sunscreen on my daughter's skin any time we will be going outside, but of course she hates fussing with putting sunscreen on. With this spray on spf, it was so easy to quickly spray it on her and she didn't complain the whole time either so it is a win win. I definitely will recommend it to friends and family with kids. :)
Cassandra L.
I have fair skinned children, and I'm fair skinned myself, so sunscreen is a very important part of our daily routine during the warmer months. I love Neutrogena's Waterguard Kids Sunblock Mist! It goes on quick and easily which is a huge plus with having 3 young kids! It also stays on well, even with playing in the water. My fair skinned boys and myself haven't gotten a sun burn since we started using this. This should be a part of everyone's summer routine!
Stayc S.
This stuff is my favorite because it's so strong. Our pediatrician recommended a sunscreen with at least 70 SPF. It is easy to apply on my kids and doesn't wear off, even after hours in the pool (I will reapply after a few hours in high sun). They've never had a sunburn and this is all we use year after year!
Lura L.
Farmington, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neutrogena has great sunscreen products. There's lots of variety for lots of people types. This kids one is very necessary for kiddos playing outside in the sprinklers all summer long. Walmart is the most reasonably priced place that Ive found to pick these up.
Mikeyla V.
Albany, NY
I like this product because it protect myself towards the sun rays, I use it a lot to go to the beach and the price is ok because it works really good, it is so gentle in the skin and it is very effective for my skin type. I love it sooo much, it is my first option.
Tonia H.
Stockton, CA
works great for the first hour or so, in the water. The kids were very wet and really active, yet they stayed sunburn free. You have to reapply to each area of the skin that is exposed and wet, but it is very effective and did not irritate the babies eyes
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this product for going to the beach here in FL with my kids. I must say I liked that it wasn't sticky and it sprayed well. I feel my kids had a great protection from the sun and their skin was well protected. The only thing I must say is that I felt the need to spray them every 30 minutes due to me feeling it was really bright out . I do recommend this product for moms out there because it worked for me.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Non-greasy formula that tends to stay in place throughout the day. You do have to add more if you get wet but that is normal. This sunscreen did the job it was meant to do and kept skin from burning or even getting pink when used correctly.
I purchase this every year.