BeautyFaceFace MakeupNeutrogena
Visibly Even Natural-Look Makeup, SPF 20, Softest Gold 40, 09 Fluid Ounce (27 ml) (Pack of 2)

Actually improves skin tone Essential Soy SPF 20 Light weight flawless coverage Hypoallergenic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Visibly Even Natural-Look Makeup, SPF 20, Softest Gold 40, 0.9 Fluid Ounce (27 ml) (Pack of 2)!
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Great product! I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family! Great coverage and color :)
Ktortega O.
Schiller Park, IL
I like it a lot easy blending. Gets greasy tho after 8 hours. Make sure you powder after using it and it will really help a lot , plus it will look lore smooth.
LeAnn J.
This is very nice and blends well. It is a great brand and product. Very natural looking
Corrine D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Visibly Even Natural-Look Makeup SPF 20 Softest Gold 40 0.9 fluid oz/27 ml
very lightweight my go to drugstore foundation. light coverage perfect for a beach day. no improvements necessary because its meant for light coverage and looks very natural. i would buy it again its my go to.
Michelle H.
Lowell, IN
Purchased at: Target
Very sheer, but offers even coverage that lasts all day. Good formula, allowing to build with other makeup. Feels good on your face. Overall a good product.
Christine G.
Jamaica, NY
This product made my skin look flawless without looking like I have a ton of makeup on & It fits my skin tone perfectly!
Miranda M.
Three Oaks, MI
This product was amazing! It goes on clear and there's no "powder" or "glossy" look. It's light weight and half of the time I forget I'm wearing making!
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV
When I'm between Sephora trips, this is my backup. It has nice coverage and it isn't too heavy.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
I was not impress with makeup. It seemed to fall off when i sweat. Like runny. But that was just my experiance.
Juana V.
Littlerock, CA
I love Neutrogena. This product in particular. When applied to the skin is so soft. It's makes me Feel like I have no make up on, but can see the difference. Me personally have always had acne problems all my life. Once I discovered this product it helped me a lot in that area.

Looking for your answer?