Neutrogena® Visibly Even® Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Visibly Even® Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 with Helioplex® Technology, is a complete daily moisturizer that brightens skin, evens out skin tone and protects against aging UV rays for a more radiant complexion.

Formulated with Essential Soy®, a natural skin brightener, it helps to visibly reduce blotchiness and discoloration as well as minimize the look of dark spots. Plus, Helioplex® Technology protects against skin aging UVA rays. When used in combination with other sun protection measures, it helps prevent future signs of aging and discoloration caused by the sun.

• Helioplex®
  • Non-greasy
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

• "I have sensitive combination skin and it's hard for me to find a moisturizer that keeps the balance. This is perfect and you really do see a difference in evening skin tone! " in 65 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is amazing. I have dry skin and I can really tell a difference just a few days after I started using it." in 56 reviews
  • "This is super moisturizing. I have combination skin so this moisturizer helps with ny dry patches! 10 out of 10 recommend!!" in 54 reviews
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I'm in love with this moisturizer! I've had a hard time finding a good face moisturizer for my extremely dry skin. Everything I tried seemed to cause breakouts. This is the first product that truly feels lightweight, absorbs quickly, and DOES NOT cause any acne! It's definitely a lighter moisturizer but that's perfect for me. I've also found that it's very effective in lightening dark spots. This product is the best.
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
Review for: 1.7Oz Helioplex Sp30 more...
I’ve only been using this for a few days and so far I see a difference in my face already! Some of my dark spots have lightened up already and my skin looks more even and smooth. It smells very good and I love how it has SPF 30 in it so I don’t have to think about sun protection. I will continue using this moisturizer. Found a winner!!
Adriana T.
California
I've been using this for about a month so it may be too soon to tell if my face is getting even. However, my hyperpigmentation is getting easier to conceal. It's very hard to find a moisturizer with high spf that doesn't make me greasy, but this has a nice mattifying effect while still making me look glowy (not dewy). I took a star off because there is glitter and fragrance in this product so it may be irritating to some. Also, there could be more product for the price.
Winnie C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 1.7Oz Helioplex Sp30 more...
I love using this neutrogena product because I suffer from redness prone skin on my cheeks and this product has helped reduced the blemishes on my cheeks! My family even noticed the difference! It's affordable facial moisturizer that has spf in it which is always a perk! For those who suffer from Mild rosacea or redness on the face I'll definitely recommend trying this!
Jasmin L.
San Bernardino , CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 1.7Oz Helioplex Sp30 more...
I really love this moisturizer! I have a lot of acne scars since I would pick at my acne when I was younger and still have scarring on my face, this moisturizer has really helped even out my skin tone and has helped fade my acne scars as well! Plus it has spf which is a bonus! Definitely and highly recommend!!!
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
I have always loved Neutrogena one of my favorite drugstore moisturizers. It always says what the product is suppose to that is why when i bought this i knew i wouldnt be disappointed and i wasn't at all very pleased that on how it performed every day. Love this daily moisturizer ita one of my all time favorites
Shae S.
Review for: 1.7Oz Helioplex Sp30 more...
I loved this non greasy face moisturizer...it has always made my skin feel soft i have normal\dry skin and it has always been very good... I would recommend to anyone looking for a good to great over the counter drugstore brand...
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
I really love Neutrogena, but unfortunately is not all the products that fits in my skin, like this moisturizer. I thought my skin was a little sticky and I noticed some acne after user for almost 2 weeks. Not recommend for oily skin.
Ashley S.
Idleyld Park , OR
Review for: Fair To Light more...
I did no like this moisturizer. It instantly makes me break out in full hives all over my face for some reason and it doesn’t go away for daysss. I was very disappointed and upset because I really wanted to find a good moisturizer.
Debbie-Ann W.
In theory this moisturizer is amazing. However, I've never really seen dramatic results from using the product. I will continue to use because it has sunscreen without the white cast..
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Most moisturizers seem to break my skin out. Does this one break anyone out?
Dede B.
Desoto, TX
I bought this to even out skin tone but I think i just get little bumps. Does it actually work???
Denise J.
Albertville, AL
Is this a good face moisturizer
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
If this perfect for oily skin?
Sara M.
Gaspé, Quebec
I don't see the CC cream on influenster, is this the old or US package for it ?