BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Visibly Even® Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 with Helioplex® Technology, is a complete daily moisturizer that brightens skin, evens out skin tone and protects against aging UV rays for a more radiant complexion.

Formulated with Essential Soy®, a natural skin brightener, it helps to visibly reduce blotchiness and discoloration as well as minimize the look of dark spots. Plus, Helioplex® Technology protects against skin aging UVA rays. When used in combination with other sun protection measures, it helps prevent future signs of aging and discoloration caused by the sun.

• Helioplex®
  • Non-greasy
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

• "I have sensitive combination skin and it's hard for me to find a moisturizer that keeps the balance. This is perfect and you really do see a difference in evening skin tone! " in 65 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is amazing. I have dry skin and I can really tell a difference just a few days after I started using it." in 56 reviews
  • "This is super moisturizing. I have combination skin so this moisturizer helps with ny dry patches! 10 out of 10 recommend!!" in 54 reviews
Whitney H.
Deltona, FL
I use this as a daily moisturizer in conjunction with a tinted face moisturizer. I have used this consistently for about a year. The formula is pretty gentle on my skin (dry to normal skin), but there is that oily residue common with any product containing sunblock. I do have to point out though that the oiliness is much less than others I've tried which is why it's my daily. A little oiliness is worth the protection IMO (especially in Florida!). The only reason this isn't a 5 star review is because I personally haven't noticed a change in blotchiness (a claim made by the manufacturer), but I will also be honest and say I don't deal with a lot of blochiness so other skin type reviewers may have something different to say regarding that aspect. One bottle lasts me about a month, maybe 3 weeks in the summer since I may reapply between outdoor activities. I do want to say that this isn't a replacement for sunblock if you are doing something like going to the beach, but for days you're just out running errands, etc., this is the product to beat! Very affordable, I recommend.
winnie c.
Midland, TX
Review for: 1.7Oz Helioplex Sp30 more...
I love using this neutrogena product because I suffer from redness prone skin on my cheeks and this product has helped reduced the blemishes on my cheeks! My family even noticed the difference! It's affordable facial moisturizer that has spf in it which is always a perk! For those who suffer from Mild rosacea or redness on the face I'll definitely recommend trying this!
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
Review for: 1.7Oz Helioplex Sp30 more...
I’ve only been using this for a few days and so far I see a difference in my face already! Some of my dark spots have lightened up already and my skin looks more even and smooth. It smells very good and I love how it has SPF 30 in it so I don’t have to think about sun protection. I will continue using this moisturizer. Found a winner!!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I'm in love with this moisturizer! I've had a hard time finding a good face moisturizer for my extremely dry skin. Everything I tried seemed to cause breakouts. This is the first product that truly feels lightweight, absorbs quickly, and DOES NOT cause any acne! It's definitely a lighter moisturizer but that's perfect for me. I've also found that it's very effective in lightening dark spots. This product is the best.
member-a4d805c72
First of all I am a big fan of neutrogena products. My sister and I have been using Neutrogena® Visibly Even® Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 for many years now. Not only does it protect my skin from the harmful sun, but has improved my texture significantly!
Deana B.
My favorite! goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day. Also protects my face from sun damage even hours after using it. I put it on in the morning after washing my face (around 7am) and my skin stays smooth and soft all day long. And i'm talking until around 9pm when I shower before bed.
Katie N.
Review for: 1.7Oz Helioplex Sp30 more...
This is a great moisturizer that I can wear out in the sun. I don’t have to worry about my face burning. My does get a little more oily but it beats my face burning.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
Ive used and loved this product for years and have had amazing results. it brightens and evens skin tone, fading dark spots for a beautiful complexion. great product
Nikita C.
Review for: Fair To Light more...
I think neutrogena is a great line of products and this one included. This daily face moisturizer is perfect to use daily and leavers my skin feeling soft and fresh. I recommend this product to others!
Ana Carolina O.
Kenilworth, IL
I really love Neutrogena, but unfortunately is not all the products that fits in my skin, like this moisturizer. I thought my skin was a little sticky and I noticed some acne after user for almost 2 weeks. Not recommend for oily skin.
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Most moisturizers seem to break my skin out. Does this one break anyone out?
Dede B.
desoto, TX
I bought this to even out skin tone but I think i just get little bumps. Does it actually work???
Denise J.
Albertville, AL
Is this a good face moisturizer
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
If this perfect for oily skin?
Sara M.
Gaspé, Quebec
I don't see the CC cream on influenster, is this the old or US package for it ?