BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena® Visibly Even® BB Cream helps to brighten skin and minimize the look of discolorations, dark spots, blotchiness and blemish marks for flawless, even-looking skin in 4 weeks.

This tinted light-weight, non-greasy moisturizer contains Essential Soy® to visibly reduce blotchiness and discoloration as well as minimize the look of dark spots. Natural light diffusers immediately reflect light and help reveal radiant, healthy-looking skin. When used with other sun protection measures, the Broad Spectrum SPF 30 helps prevent future signs of discoloration caused by the sun.

• Essential Soy Complex
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 30

• What's it's is coverage this BBC cream?? This BBC is good for oil...1 Answers
  • I was trying to find this today. What is everyone's thoughts abo...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry and dehydrated skin?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i have very oily skin (worse than the worst you could imagine)...and in the summer heat my skin becomes a grease factory. so all foundations i have tried (cream, liquid or mineral powder) intended for oily skin still require me to touch up and blot off the oil every 2 hrs or so in order to avoid looking like a make-up colored grease ball." in 23 reviews
Bekeley P.
H.
A truly horrid product from Neutrogena. Firtsly, the lighest color is tinted with wayy too much orange and gives an unnatural hue to the skin. The thing that bothers me the most is probably the strong physical sunscreen smell and how emollient and oily the product was. It exacerbated my normal skin into an oily mess - would not recommend.
Amanda C.
Emmaus , PA
A wonderful product to wear if you want only to even your skin tone, it is very low coverage, like most BB creams but provides a nice tint. I think the price is fair. My only complaint is that I have olive skin and bought the light/medium shade and it was definitely too dark for my skin. Might be a nice option for darker skinned beauties!
Nairovy C.
Bronx , NY
I totally recommend Neutrogena visibly even BB cream broad spectrum SPF 30 because is a good base to start doing your Halloween makeup this is something that will make your makeup cover last more longer.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I like this product because of the price point and it does the job. I think the coverage could be a little better, I have used others that leave a nice glow and act as more of a primer.
Rachel G.
The product seems to have alot of spf in it. It doesn’t blend out well, it sort of sits on my skin rather than actually giving me some light coverage like most bb creams
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
Have used this for a long time now. Great medium coverage. I love how easily it applies. Lasts all day. Definitely have repurchased this again and again. The price is amazing.
Susan B.
LOVE this moisturizing foundation! VERY light coverage. It evens out my complexion without looking heavy. I’m an older woman with good skin. This works well covering blotches. HIGHLY recommend!
Mike B.
Mellen , WI
This product is great for everyday wear as it looks like my natural skin tone. It didn't cover all reddnesd competly but made my skin look a lot better. The best thing about this product is the spf 30 to protect my skin while looking better. I feel it can be greasy at first but blends into the skin well and isn't shiny but not extremely Matte either. I am in light to medium but I didn't notice many shades available. I purchased mine at Walgreens for around 12 dollars. I don't mind the tube it comes in either to keep it more sanitary but prefer a pump. I would purchase again
JudyAnn W.
I am obsessed with this BB cream! It is a great color match for me and does not look heavy and does not settle into the fine lines on my face. It is also slightly dewy and illuminating which I love. I can sheer out this BB cream with extra moisturizer and it looks great too! I also love using a touch as a light concealer. Two thumbs on this product!
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I like this bb cream. It's also a sunscreen and I love that. It's moisturizing it's medium coverage on my skin. I use it on days I don't want to wear makeup but I need the coverage. I do see that my complexion is more even over time. It's affordable
Amalia M.
Is this good for dry and dehydrated skin?
Cassandra C.
Shelbyville, KY
I have been wanting to try this but is it good for combo skin?
Desiree V.
St Augustine, FL
What powder works good on top of this without ruining the "natural" look the bb cream gives?
Leah T.
What other BB creams are good for fair skin? Most others I've tried are too dark. The Neutrogena is perfect for me but I'm open to other options!
Sam H.
How is this with dry skin?