Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing Daily Wash uploaded by Émilie B.Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing Daily Wash uploaded by Suzana T.

BY NEUTROGENA

Defend against breakouts with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Proofing Daily Wash; a gentle yet effective gel cleanser that thoroughly cleans the visage. Utilising Neutrogena's ClearDefend Technology™, the high-strength formula eliminates daily dirt, excess oil and impurities from the face, including deep into pores. The cleanser guarantees not to strip skin of essential moisture, oils or nutrients, which helps to boost its natural shield of protection against breakouts. The potent formula is suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin. After use, skin is clean, clear and purified. see more...

J :.
This wash is just okay in my opinion. It does help keep my skin clear from breakouts but it is extremely drying. I naturally have very dry skin on my face as it is and this product just makes it so much worse for me. It smells okay, and feels okay. There is nothing about it that really stand out to me. I imagine it would be fantastic for people with naturally oily skin though. Which is generally the type of people with acne problems anyway I think. I occasionally have a pimple pop up here and there but I think usually if I have a breakout it is a result of various moisturizers I am trying for my extremely dry skin. I have yet to find on that moisturizers well AND doesn't cause breakouts if I don't wash my face with something like this product. The moisturizers I find that don't clog pores also don't help that much and I end up needing to use them several times a day to really help which just isn't feasible for me.
Emily B.
This stuff definitely keeps breakouts away! After working out or after a day in the sun, this product feels like it is cleaning out all of the dirt and toxins from my pores. I love the clean, fresh feeling after using it. I will definitely buy this product again, and I highly recommend it.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Such a wonderful and refreshing face wash! I would recommend to others looking for a face cleaner, it is nicely packaged and a pretty decent price compared to competition. This product could be bought at my local store.
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
I use this along with a few other facial products. This product keeps my face from getting oily for majority of the day. Bought it from a local supermarket, I think Target. Would definitely recommend to others! Great introduction to skin-care for anyone who is interested!
Karina C.
chicago
Hannah B.
It smells so good! It works really well with my skin since it is oily, I purchased from Walmart, but it’s affordable anywhere you go. It’s gentle for my skin, but could be harsh to someone with dry skin. Overall it was a good product to use as a backup.
Amber L.
W Carrollton, OH
Daily driver. Has really done wonders for my slight break outs and keeps my skin redness free, even and break out free lately. It has even done work on my clackheada and other blemishe. Love this stuff and you can find it anywhere for a good price
Rilynne B.
Alliance
It was alright. Nothing amazing. I like some of their other products more such as... Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming ScrubNeutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser also my dermatologist recommended this to me Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser
Alexa♡ M.
Kannapolis
I honestly use this everyday when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed at night!! Seriously the real deal to clean your face and not too harsh!! Helps clean my acne and makes pores less visible! It doesn't really dry my skin, but I always moisturize just in case!
Nohemí 🕷.
San Antonio, TX
I think this worked as a face wash. It has a lot of oils for saying that most of their products are oil free. It didn’t really do anything for my fact besides wash the surface. This maybe for people with dryer skin since I have oily