Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Wash Face Lime & Tangerine

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Wash Face Lime & Tangerine

Neutrogena visibly clear pore and shine daily scrub. Double action for tightened pores and mattified skin, providing a flawless-looking complexion. Helps tighten pores: with its exfoliating micro-beads and salicylic acid, it cleanses deep down to unclog pores for visibly refined-looking skin. Its fresh tangerine and lime scent provides an incredibly uplifting cleansing experience. Visibly reduces shine: the formula is clinically proven to immediately remove 77 per cent of excess sebum and provide a lasting...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Wash Face Lime & Tangerine!
How would you rate this product?
Deltona, FL
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Wash Face Lime & Tangerine uploaded by dorothy S.
I have used this maybe 3 times now and so far I like it I have como to normal skin and this is really nice it leaves my skin feeling and looking really clean it's not to drying and it's gentle on the skin I do wish it didn't have sulfates in it because I don't like using sulfates but I do like it I love the pump packaging it makes it easy to get the product out I would recommend this to others with my skin type or oily.

Looking for your answer?