Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Wash (200ml) uploaded by lina H.Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Wash (200ml) uploaded by Ebony H.Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Wash (200ml) uploaded by Sadia B.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena visibly clear pore and shine daily scrub. Double action for tightened pores and mattified skin, providing a flawless-looking complexion. Helps tighten pores: with its exfoliating micro-beads and salicylic acid, it cleanses deep down to unclog pores for visibly refined-looking skin. Its fresh tangerine and lime scent provides an incredibly uplifting cleansing experience. Visibly reduces shine: the formula is clinically proven to immediately remove 77 per cent of excess sebum and provide a lasting matte effect without over-drying the skin. see more...

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Wash (200ml)
  • "This cleanser works well to reduce redness and clear breakouts over time. It’s gentle on sensitive skin and doesn’t completely dry out your skin either. The price of the product matches how long the product last and the quality of the product." in 3 reviews
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
This product broke me out alot! I got tons of little white heads all along my forehead from using this product. Definitely not getting this product again. I'm really sad cause I thought it was going to be a good product but I guess I was wrong.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Maria A.
Uvalde, TX
I really like the smell and feel of this product. I used it for about 2 months but I didn’t really notice a difference in the redness of my face so I switched back to the original.
Stitchy T.
Flushing, NY
As they mentioned, it visible clear pores and control shinning on face. Also remove excess oil from face. It is also good for sensitive, acne-prone skin too. I love it. It is gel wash and texture is mild. The scent of lime makes me feel fresh in the morning after use. I would recommend this to my friends.
jacqueline m.
North Richland Hills, TX
Really nice for an everyday face wash. Gets all my makeup off and skin feels pretty smooth afterwards. It can be a bit drying to my skin though without a moisturizer.
Krystal A.
Albuquerque
I dont break out alot but lately ive been, so thought id try this. The lime smell is amazing especially in the morning when i dont wana get started lol. It also is great at removing my makeup. I live in NM so its a dry climate, I def recommend using a moisturizer with it if ur in a dry state
Claudia G.
Saint Paul, MN
Awesome product so I struggle with lots of white heads on my nose because of big open pores this product is just great for that it really cleanses your pores right after washing my face it just felt so clean and fresh i like it so much I buy 2 to 3 bottles incase I run out!!
Sara L.
I do not reccomend for people with sensitive skin. I bought it because it was affordable and within my budget however after using it a couple of times I realized I was breaking out from it. My sister uses it though and she doesnt break out. so its not for everyone
Dani L.
April N.
Salyersville, KY
This product helped clear my skin but after a few months it stopped working for me. It was effective while it lasted though. I will most likely use it again in the future. The packaging was nice and i would recommend it to others. I have recommended it to some of my close friends.