Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Yukta S.Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Andrea R.

BY NEUTROGENA

New. Transforms dull, tired skin to visibly bright & refreshed. Skin looks brighter and less tired. Won t overdry skin. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic Neutrogena® Visibly Bright™ Daily Facial Cleanser transforms dull, tired skin to visibly bright & refreshed in just 4 uses - to help get you going. The unique formula, infused with Soy and Vitamin C, dissolves skin-dulling impurities and tired-looking surface skin cells. Plus, this formula with a citrus anti-oxidant complex instantly refreshes your skin. It works so well, this daily cle. see more...

Tania L.
Tania L.
I've had this for a while. The bottle lasts a long time. The color of it is interesting, reminds me a bit of pearls. The smell is very pleasant and it leaves my face feeling soft. I haven't really noticed it "brighten" my face but I'd buy it again
Jeith Z.
Jeith Z.
Hickory, NC
I really like this product. It makes my face feel very clean and smooth. Will not dry my face.
Rosiella V.
Rosiella V.
Clothier
Beauty Junkie Expert
For anyone looking for a good, basic cleanser at a reasonable price then this is a good option. However, since going cruelty free I haven't repuchased and it wasn't so amazing that I've been looking for a dupe. It is really gentle and mild, smells wonderful to me, but is not a product for me anymore. Overall, I'd recommend it for anyone NOT cruelty free, as a solid cleanser to start with.
Bella R.
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't impressed by it, it was a nice change but not enough to make me love it, i won't repurchase bc I have a whole other lot of these products to use that do the same thing and this honestly dried my skin out more then usual but maybe I just used it wrong my roommate kept it and said she loves it
so if your like me and you have terribly beblishes you will love this brand it was very effecting at the end becuse you have to give it time i think it was a great vaulue for 12 dollasrs so thats not that pricey for a facial cleanser you can inprove it beacses it did not work fast enough
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright product for my skin type. I have combo skin and a bit on the oiler side, but it felt like it dryed out my skin. I like neutrogena products, but love the bar better and can only use it a few times a week. I wouldn't buy this product again, but will buy other products they have.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion this is okay. Not the best brightening stuff I've used, I have dry skin so I figured this would get soaked up right away, but I felt it was thick on my skin for some reason. Does do the job though, just not the way I expected. I'll keep trying it though.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
saw results with the first use of this product. This product helps to make my face look and feel refresh especially waking up on tired mornings. It gave my face a radiant fresh glow. The cleanser has a nice citrus smell to it. This product works as advertised, I would definitely recommend people to purchase.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I've been using Neutrogena products for as long as I can remember. And of course I've tried using other stuff as cleansers but I always go back to the Neutrogena has always been in my household since I was a child I actually can't picture using anything else
Lynda E.
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are used this when I was down the shore with my cousin. I was very surprised with how it worked, I thought that the results were just as good as anything that you would buy from Sephora. I would deathly consider buying this product again.
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really work? is it worth buying?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Scranton, SC
Is it worth the price?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Does this product really work?