Neutrogena® Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Yukta S.Neutrogena® Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser uploaded by Andrea R.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New. Transforms dull, tired skin to visibly bright & refreshed. Skin looks brighter and less tired. Won t overdry skin. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic Neutrogena® Visibly Bright™ Daily Facial Cleanser transforms dull, tired skin to visibly bright & refreshed in just 4 uses - to help get you going. The unique formula, infused with Soy and Vitamin C, dissolves skin-dulling impurities and tired-looking surface skin cells. Plus, this formula with a citrus anti-oxidant complex instantly refreshes your skin. It works so well, this daily cle.

Neutrogena® Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser
  • "Great product! perfect for sensitive skin, efficient and it works like I expected it! Totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Janneth G.
San Francisco, CA
this facial cleanser is soooo refreshing to the skin. It is nicely packaged and it’s easy to apply. I’ve used this product about 2 Times now because I love it! It is nice and effective and doesn’t leave your skin dry after.
Marita🌺 M.
I absolutely love this daily cleanser! It really does leave my skin bright, the label does not lie. I bought it from a nearby target that I usually go to. It was super gentle on my skin and it didn’t leave my skin burning like some facial cleaners usually do to my face. I would definitely recommend this.
Jennifer P.
Alright product for my skin type. I have combo skin and a bit on the oiler side, but it felt like it dryed out my skin. I like neutrogena products, but love the bar better and can only use it a few times a week. I wouldn't buy this product again, but will buy other products they have.
Michelle F.
Tempe, AZ
In my opinion this is okay. Not the best brightening stuff I've used, I have dry skin so I figured this would get soaked up right away, but I felt it was thick on my skin for some reason. Does do the job though, just not the way I expected. I'll keep trying it though.
Jaylene Q.
San Diego , CA
This product was good but not the best for MY skin. It left my sling feeling smooth and smelled great but as far as a brighten cleanser I didn’t notice a difference after using for a while. Affordable but I can find something better
🌸Reesespeices🌸 P.
This wash is definitely true to its name. It brightened my skin and made it feel so smooth and fresh! This is a really good product for combination skin and didn't affect the dryness or oil levels.
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Rosiella V.
Clothier, WV
For anyone looking for a good, basic cleanser at a reasonable price then this is a good option. However, since going cruelty free I haven't repuchased and it wasn't so amazing that I've been looking for a dupe. It is really gentle and mild, smells wonderful to me, but is not a product for me anymore. Overall, I'd recommend it for anyone NOT cruelty free, as a solid cleanser to start with.
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
Wasn't impressed by it, it was a nice change but not enough to make me love it, i won't repurchase bc I have a whole other lot of these products to use that do the same thing and this honestly dried my skin out more then usual but maybe I just used it wrong my roommate kept it and said she loves it
so if your like me and you have terribly beblishes you will love this brand it was very effecting at the end becuse you have to give it time i think it was a great vaulue for 12 dollasrs so thats not that pricey for a facial cleanser you can inprove it beacses it did not work fast enough
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Does it really work? is it worth buying?
Kayla H.
Does this product really work?
Shannon D.