Neutrogena UltraSheer Face & Body Stick Sunscreen, SPF 70 1.5 oz.(pack of 3) uploaded by Nique '.Neutrogena UltraSheer Face & Body Stick Sunscreen, SPF 70 1.5 oz.(pack of 3) uploaded by Cassie D.

BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Neutrogena UltraSheer Face & Body Stick Sunscreen, SPF 70 1.5 oz.(pack of 3) see more...

• Is the application process easy with this stick?1 Answers
Neutrogena UltraSheer Face & Body Stick Sunscreen, SPF 70 1.5 oz.(pack of 3)
  • "This sunscreen is awesome. I actually first tried it from one of my campers at summer camp. It’s so easy to apply, especially for kids. Cheeks are safe from redness and no bad reaction or breakouts because it is meant for the sensitive skin areas. Would suggest reapply after contact with water" in 9 reviews
Katie C.
Here are the reasons you should buy this stuff:

1) It’s easy. It takes me the same amount of time to swipe this on my tattoos as it does for me to put on deodorant.
2) It doesn’t smell like sunscreen and doesn’t look like sunscreen. It doesn’t really smell like anything. It doesn’t give your skin a greasy glow.
3) It costs $9 and goes on thin, so it’ll probably last you at least through the summer. How much did you pay for your tattoos? Exactly. Spend $9 to keep them looking fresh.
4) It goes on clear! Seriously! Every other sunscreen (even the liquid Ultra Sheer) leaves a white haze over my tattoos which makes them look faded and cloudy.
5) It doesn’t get on my clothes. I put this stuff on before I do my makeup and by the time I get dressed it’s totally absorbed.
Ylluria W.
All sunscreen seems to break me out, but as a mermaid performer and a person who is not a fan of the Sun, I have got to wear it like it or not. Sorry use the liquid sunscreen to go under my makeup and it seems to work quite well. I can use my all-day wear makeup and it doesn't disturb it or cause it to come off in the water, I don't get overly oily and it does what it's supposed to do. I only wish it came at a higher SPF and I could find some way I was getting a sunscreen that did not break my acne-prone skin out. Also because I'm a performer and spend all day in the Sun and at festivals with a full face of makeup, I don't have the opportunity to reapply, so that can be a bit of a trouble, but makeup in and of itself provides something of a sun barrier, so I guess that's a help. There's just no way I can take off my full face of makeup to reapply the sunscreen underneath, so there's that. But all in all I love this stuff. I'm super grateful that they make it oil-free, because that if everything is what worries me when I put anything on my face.
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Facial Sunscreen goes on nice and smooth and does not feel cakey or greasy. It does a great job protecting the face from sunburn of course depending on the level you use. You so need to reapply after several hours of sun exposure and water. But it is easy to reapply and go on about what you were doing. I highly recommend this facial sunscreen especially I'd you have concerns about acne.
Heather M.
Clanton
My daughter and I use this sunscreen. My daughter has super acne prone skin, and cant use many products on her face at all. This product is the one we have found that she can actually use that works great, and doesn't leave her oily with a huge breakout. This sunscreen offers a whopping SPF of 70! It doesn't have a strong scent, which is great. And comes in an awesome roll up stick that you can throw in your bag and grab throughout the day, without getting messy hands. I definitely recommend this for all people.
Jessie Z.
Noblesville
This product does its job in protecting my face from the sun well. It’s quick and easy to apply. All I have to do is pick it up and smear it all over my face. It’s easy for reapplication as well. I like that it’s easy to take anywhere and it’s priced well. The only complaint I have is that it is a little waxy and harder to spread than the creams.
Rachael K.
I love to use body stick sunscreen. It is easy to carry around in a purse or backpack when I am going out. & I know when I apply it to my face it will have the coverage anywhere I apply. Plus it comes in a pack of three so I can leave it in multiple bags when I go out and not worry or be upset that I forgot to move it from one bag to the next.
Tracy M.
Lumberton
Neutrogena routinely delivers a quality product and this is no exception. The sunscreen goes on smoothly with no greasy feel. It is gentle on the skin and you can easily apply makeup over it. The high SPF is a great bonus!
Lexi B.
This sunscreen is good, but not the best face stick I’ve used. I much prefer the Sunbum one, simply because it’s a little more effective and it smells like bananas. This sunscreen smells like a powdery sunscreen, if that make sense. It leaves a bit of white cast and it is pretty oily. Definitely not something to put under makeup, but fine if you’re going to the beach.
maddie💋 z.
Fontana, CA
I loveee this face and body stick! I have sensitive skin and my face never fails to burn when I’m in the sun even w/ sunscreen on. However, this sunscreen works so great and I feel that the texture of this makes it stay on better even in the pool! It doesn’t make my face look to oily either! 10/10 recommend!
Tara B.
Upper Darby, PA
THIS! I purchased this in Florida while on vacation to Disney and it is the holy grail of face sunscreens. I have super fair skin and burn very easily. I applied once every 2-3 hours and walked out of the park with NO sunburn. I’ve never gotten away with no burn, ever. Not even the littles of red.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Is the application process easy with this stick?