BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Adriana V.
I want to like this sunscreen. It's sold in reasonable quantities and at a reasonable price. It provides serious protection against UVB (SPF 85) and UVA (PPD rating of 26) rays. It dries about as well as I can ever expect from an American sunscreen - slightly greasy, but something I could deal with. I cannot, however, deal with the Avobenzone. This sunscreen burns my face. Everything seems fine at first, but 20 minutes after applying, this feels like it is actually burning my skin.

We still purchase this, but I use it exclusively from the neck down. I wish the FDA would finally approve some of the major sunscreen ingredients being used in very effective European and Asian sunscreens! They don't burn!
Dayane S.
Lake Ridge, VA
I use sunscreen everyday since I was 15 years old because I got a lot of blackheads so the doctor recommended some dermatological products and also the use of sunscreen to protect my skin.
I have tried a lot of sunscreens and I used a specific brand for years, one day I went out to buy a new one and I didn’t found the one I was looking for, so I decided to try a new brand and it was the Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry touch, and my experience is being awesome. The most important points are: fast absorbing, dry - touch and it’s awesome for oily skin. I strongly recommend the product.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Let's just say, that sunscreen is essential to my survival, and this is my go-to brand. Now, I am the type of person who gets a nasty sunburn after spending half an hour outside, and after going through bottle after bottle of sunscreen, I have finally found that this product is the one that works best for my skin. This sunscreen not only protects my porcelin skin from the sun, but also does not cause an allergic reaction-which has been the case with at least half of the skin products I've tried. When going on the annual trip to Florida with my melanin-rich family, this sunscreen stays on through sand and surf, and does not leave a greasy residue like all the others I've tried. As a bonus, it does not need to be re-applied as often as other sunscreens.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
I use this moisturizer every morning and night after I cleanse my face. This moisturizer works so well. One thing that i IMMEDIATELY noticed about this product is that it it took away like 80% of my acne problems such as large pores and blackheads. Whatever it is,it's working great on my skin, and i absolutely love it! The thing i love about this product is that when you apply it to your face, it doesn't completely dry up skin or make it look oily and shiny, it remains so soft on your skin. It's such a great product and i would recommend it to people who have severe acne and even very little acne because IT REALLY DOES WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Most sunscreens will break me out, or leave a greasy residue on my skin; this sunscreen, however, does not. Recommended to me by my dermatologist here in sunny Florida several years ago, Neutrogena Ultra Shear sunscreen has been my go-to since then. Also with a lotion consistency, this sunscreen dries down to a powder-feeling finish. I don’t feel like I have to reapply every time I get out of the pool or ocean as this sunscreen last for a while. I fell good about this sunscreen, but so does my dermatologist, which gives me peace of mind each time I lather this product on on hot, sunny Florida days.
Dana A.
Arlington
A very good and handy sunscreen to keep on you. Sunscreen should be a daily use and staple in everyone's skin care routine, you should not leave a day without applying it! I do not see the use in buying experience high end sunscreens because in the end they all do the exact same thing : protect your skin from the sun. This is not expensive and has high spf and lasts a long time. I apply it in the mornings when I brush my teeth so it can settle in before I begin doing my makeup. It also does not leave much white cakey residue cast on your skin which I love.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following review is mine and no one else's. I bought this product myself, and have had to wear sunscreen lately due to something I am applying to my face to keep it clear, and this was a pretty sheer sunscreen as far as I would say. I say that because I am very sensitive as to how my skin feels I like to touch my face and if it feels tacky or greasy I can't stand that and won't use the product that does that to me. This one could have been just a tad more weightless but other than that it's one that I would use again and really liked it.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles , CA
good product because it does what it claimes to do it stayes dry and not sticky that slides off your face ! the price is pretty good and i bought this at cvs pharmacy and i got it thanks to my mother who loves this product ! i personaly dont think it a forite because i hate sunscreen but i do like it because it is a dry to touch sunscreen , i am dissapointed that u have to be very very carful with it because u get it around the eye area and god ! it burns !!!!! really bad !!!! other than that ita a great product just avoid using around eye area !!!
Gabriella D.
Berlin
This sunscreen Neutrogena® Ultrasheer Dry-touch Sunblock Spf 50+ is a must if you are going out in the sun. It kept my skin protected throughout a summer vacation in Maine beaches. It is a little harsh on sensitive skin there is a TINY bit of discomfort and a slight white cast. It is definitely more for wearing to the beach than under makeup. I would recommend this sunscreen to others because I honestly felt like my skin was well-protected. But it costs I think around $10 a bottle so it isn’t cheap.