BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• can you tell me what is the best sunscreen for you? I cur...1 Answers
c. j.
I "accidentally" stocked up on this at Costco by thinking "hell, yeah, I need 50+ spf at this price for a few months, so if it's really discontinued, as Influenster claims, I'm still good for a bit. I am not a brand snob by any means, I will put every sort of product on my skin if it will effectively protect it & not cause a break out. If I go outside, I use this. 100% of the time. If it's winter or my skin feels dry, I add a drop of face oil to seal in moisture before applying eye cream, primer, or bb cream. It has worked so far and  I always back it up w/a mineral powder high spf w/a swirl in my highlighter in case any of the original layer of neutrogena was displaced by makeup. Sometimes that's my whole m/u routine.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Haley R.
I absolutely love this sunscreen. I have very pale, sensitive skin. About an hour in the sun and I’ll be red by the time I’m going to bed. This sunscreen has saved my life quite a few times. But to me, an important thing to take into account when selecting your sunscreen for the day, is figuring out how it leaves the texture of your skin. A lot of sunscreens will clog up the pores on my face causing me to have acne the next day. However this sunscreen provides a lot of coverage from the sun while being light enough to leave my skin in the same state it was before use. I highly recommend!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Let's just say, that sunscreen is essential to my survival, and this is my go-to brand. Now, I am the type of person who gets a nasty sunburn after spending half an hour outside, and after going through bottle after bottle of sunscreen, I have finally found that this product is the one that works best for my skin. This sunscreen not only protects my porcelin skin from the sun, but also does not cause an allergic reaction-which has been the case with at least half of the skin products I've tried. When going on the annual trip to Florida with my melanin-rich family, this sunscreen stays on through sand and surf, and does not leave a greasy residue like all the others I've tried. As a bonus, it does not need to be re-applied as often as other sunscreens.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
I use this moisturizer every morning and night after I cleanse my face. This moisturizer works so well. One thing that i IMMEDIATELY noticed about this product is that it it took away like 80% of my acne problems such as large pores and blackheads. Whatever it is,it's working great on my skin, and i absolutely love it! The thing i love about this product is that when you apply it to your face, it doesn't completely dry up skin or make it look oily and shiny, it remains so soft on your skin. It's such a great product and i would recommend it to people who have severe acne and even very little acne because IT REALLY DOES WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adriana V.
I want to like this sunscreen. It's sold in reasonable quantities and at a reasonable price. It provides serious protection against UVB (SPF 85) and UVA (PPD rating of 26) rays. It dries about as well as I can ever expect from an American sunscreen - slightly greasy, but something I could deal with. I cannot, however, deal with the Avobenzone. This sunscreen burns my face. Everything seems fine at first, but 20 minutes after applying, this feels like it is actually burning my skin.

We still purchase this, but I use it exclusively from the neck down. I wish the FDA would finally approve some of the major sunscreen ingredients being used in very effective European and Asian sunscreens! They don't burn!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This sunscreen works great and does not leave your skin feeling sticky. This is a great one to use when you are spending the day outside at the park or any outdoor activities. I would recommend this but I do recommend reapplying after so many hours.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Most sunscreens will break me out, or leave a greasy residue on my skin; this sunscreen, however, does not. Recommended to me by my dermatologist here in sunny Florida several years ago, Neutrogena Ultra Shear sunscreen has been my go-to since then. Also with a lotion consistency, this sunscreen dries down to a powder-feeling finish. I don’t feel like I have to reapply every time I get out of the pool or ocean as this sunscreen last for a while. I fell good about this sunscreen, but so does my dermatologist, which gives me peace of mind each time I lather this product on on hot, sunny Florida days.
Dayane S.
Longmont , CO
I use sunscreen everyday since I was 15 years old because I got a lot of blackheads so the doctor recommended some dermatological products and also the use of sunscreen to protect my skin.
I have tried a lot of sunscreens and I used a specific brand for years, one day I went out to buy a new one and I didn’t found the one I was looking for, so I decided to try a new brand and it was the Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry touch, and my experience is being awesome. The most important points are: fast absorbing, dry - touch and it’s awesome for oily skin. I strongly recommend the product.
Andrea C.
Dorchester, MA
Love love love this product. I have been reading more about the different types of sunscreens and I like that this one provides s physical block over your skin, as opposed to a chemical sunscreen. Prevents my fair skin from burning and doesn’t make me break out. Have been buying Neutrogena sunscreen for years and will continue to do so.
Jessica P.
can you tell me what is the best sunscreen for you? I currently use Neutrogena® Ultrasheer Dry-touch Sunblock Spf 50+ but I have heard of mineral based sunscreen and I’m lost now. :)