BY NEUTROGENA #44 in Makeup Remover

These Cleansing Neutrogena Ultra-Soft Eye Makeup Remover Pads come in a convenient 30-count pack. They dissolve all traces of makeup, even waterproof mascara. The gentle, ultra-soft design offers you superior cleansing and makeup removal at your fingertips. These Neutrogena eye makeup remover pads are also ophthalmologist tested and safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens users. Neutrogena Ultra-Soft Eye Makeup Remover Pads, Cleansing, 30-Count:

• Removes every trace of makeup, even waterproof mascara
  • No oily residue
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens users
  • Ophthalmologist-tested eye makeup remover wipes

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenozyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Use one large pad To gently wipe away makeup From closed eyelids before washing face with normal facial cleanser.

• How many love these makeup remover pads as much as I do...8 Answers
  • Does this leave a greasy film on your eyes? 1 Answers
  • How good is this at removing makeup? I have tried dozens ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "meh...found this too oily, and made my eyes red..didnt work too well for removing eye makeup :/ i prefer using cotton balls over this" in 6 reviews
  • "What I like most about the makeup remover pads is that they can be used again if they aren't completely covered with eye makeup." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive eyes, so I have to be careful what eye makeup remover I use." in 1 review
  • "It is a little bit oily but it removed my makeup in about three wipes." in 1 review
  • "Excellent product and always works well in removing all makeup." in 1 review
Nicole T.
Winchester
I must say, as soon as I used this product to remove my makeup, I instantly fell in love . It has the smell of a high end perfume, works like a dermatologist tested remover all the while being a drug store brand. One swipe and my makeup is off.
Abiola O.
Randallstown
Tried this when I was searching for remover for my eyemakeup especially mascara and eyeliner..this did the job but I had to use almost 4pads to get them all off...
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I wish I could give this product 0 stars. I have had good experiences with Neutrogena's other makeup removers, so when Walmart was out of the usual makeup wipes I use, I picked up some of these. While they did remove my eye shadow pretty easily (which isn't really hard to do), it took a lot of scrubbing to remove my liquid eyeliner and waterproof mascara (which its label says it removes). The cotton pads are not very saturated with product, so it takes a lot of rubbing, which really irritated my eyes. I found that it only worked on one side of the pad too. Maybe I just got a bad batch, seeing all of the other reviews of this product online, but this was pretty bad. It also left an extremely oily residue on my face; yet another thing that the packaging promises but falls short on. I will definitely never recommend this product to anyone and I am planning on throwing out the rest of what I have.
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
I'm really not impressed with these. My container pads were too dry, not very moist at all. I tried to get my eye makeup off with them, but couldn't get much of my mascara off. The eyeshadow came off fine. I had to dunk these in micellar water just for better texture and getting all of my eye makeup off.
Samantha t.
Florence
I think these makeup remover pads are really good. They are just like the wipes they have except these are little pads. They are great for on the go. They get off all your makeup and do not irritate my skin
Taylor W.
I love these! It's great that you don't have to find something to use as a cloth to remove your makeup, they are super gentle and they don't make my face oily after using them. I also like that they never burn or sting my eyes which sometimes happens with makeup remover.
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
This is honestly one of the worst makeup removers I have ever used. The only reason I am giving it more that one star is because it did actually remove the makeup. I have had good experiences with Neutrogena's other makeup removers, so when Walmart was out of the usual makeup wipes I use, I picked up some of these. While they did remove my eye shadow pretty easily (which isn't really that hard to do) it took a lot of scrubbing to remove my liquid eyeliner and waterproof mascara (which it says on the label it removes). The cotton pads are not very saturated with product, so it takes a lot of rubbing. I found that it only worked on one side of the pad too. Maybe I just got a bad batch, seeing all of the other reviews on this product, but this was pretty bad. It also left an extremely oily residue on my face; yet another thing that the packaging promises but falls short on. I will definitely never recommend this product to anyone and I am planning on throwing out the rest of what I have.
Mollie R.
Murphy
I love these! I use these and the larger nutrogena wipes. They're so easy on sensitive skin but they still remove your makeup with no problem. Love that they're so easy to travel with as well. I love all nutrogena products! I would recommend to anyone!
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
I first bought this at Target to give it a try and I like it. It's soft of my eyes and gentle taking off my makeup. It didn't cost much definitely under $10.00 so it is worth the try
Victoria r.
3 stars because i haven't tried it.but once i do i'm sure i'll love it enough to give it 5 stars. i've herd from a friend of mine it works good. espically if you have senseitve skin like myself.
Sydney C.
How oily are these pads? How hard do you have to rub to remove the makeup? Sometimes when I am too aggressive with the rubbing action, my skin gets irritated :(
Evelyn G.
How many love these makeup remover pads as much as I do...
Michelle S.
Houston
Does this work ? Better than the wipes?
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this remove eye makeup?
Delia J.
Kingsport, TN
Are these as soft as they say they are ? My face gets irritated easily .