BY NEUTROGENA #64 in Body Sunscreen

Get powerful protection with NEUTROGENA® ULTRA SHEER® Face & Body Sunscreen Stick. Designed for no mess-application, this Broad Spectrum SPF 70 sunscreen glides on easily and leaves a weightless feel and shine-free finish. This sunscreen is formulated with clinically-proven HELIOPLEX®, an advanced sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. From the number one dermatologist-recommended suncare brand, this sunscreen is oil-free and PABA-free.

• Package Quantity: 1

• I have very fair prone to burning skin. Also very sensitive. Woul...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used a stick like this? I always go for the spray bott...1 Answers
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
I have very pale skin so sunscreen is a way of life for me. This sunscreen is perfect for everyday! It goes on smoothly, has almost no scent, skins in almost immediately and then stays on rather than rubbing off on clothing!  My skin is very sensitive and this sunscreen is great, even if I want to use it on my face.

Kaitlyn M.
Neutrogena sunscreen is my very favorite! It goes on so smooth and dry, and it has a high SPF for my pale skin. It works wonderfully and feels great on my skin all day. I recommend this 100% to anyone who hates greasy sunscreen.
Selene G.
Weslaco, TX
I have used this once or twice on my face, it has excellent coverage and a lot of spf! It's great for my kids sensitive face and great for me as well. It smells good and I would buy it again!
Anna L.
I feel like the stick is just a little weird, I've never liked stick sun screen. This is less sticky than the jsal stick su svreen though so I am happy with it and it does work
Katie S.
Not my favorite sunscreen stick. I used it while at a baseball game and out in the sun all day. I purchased from a CvS on the way down because I had forgotten my normal stick and I think I paid about $13 for a small stick. I didn't care for this product because it was super oily and left my skin pores very clogged for about a week and half after use. It did provide adequate sun protection, but I had to reapply about 6 times over a 7 hour stay in the sun. It also really irritated my upper lip. I'm not sure why, I don't think of that as a sensitive area, but it was very hot that day, and my lip was sweaty. If you're on the fence about this product, I'd skip it and try something else. I would 2/10 repurchase.
Kristina E.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in a pack at Costco. The packaging made my boyfriend think it was deodorant actually and when I saw him running it in his arm pits I got pretty confused. But after the confusion I realized the packaging was sleek and wouldn't have the possibility of leaking in our bag at all and is very easy to apply. We had it in our bag for Coachella was very convenient!!! The only downside I had for this was probably that it felt TOO sheer that I felt as if I had to keep reapplying. But maybe that's just me??
Kathy N.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love the fact that this sunscreen is so easy to use! I was introduced to this product by my boyfriend - who always wears sunscreen whenever we have a day out in the sun. We both liked it specifically for its usability and easy application. It was very nice to be able to just pack the product into my bag and go! If you know you are going to be out for the whole day in the sun, I recommend reapplying or laying another thicker sunscreen on top just in case though!
Kyla S.
Conroe, TX
This little stick!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, in our house we always have at least three scattered around or in bags etc. I'm a...erm.... Fairly pale person..... To put it lightly. And with red hair and freckles you can imagine the sun and I have a serious love hate relationship. I have tried A LOT of sunscreens and I have not found one that does the job like this one. And when you are applying to yourself and four little ones the stick just makes life SOOOOO much easier and less spots missed=no more weird tan lines on our faces!
Olivia M.
I am a huge fan of the Neutrogena Sunscreen block! I am sure to always have it ready to go in my beach bag. My nose is prone to severe sunburn, but ever since I have bought this product, my nose stays clear of redness and skin damage. The product also goes on completely clear and with little residue and little pore clogging.
Shafaq C.
San jose, CA
I didn't expect to like this or really use it, it cMe with my sunscreen set and I've been using neutrogena for years. However, to my surprise, I use this pretty often now! The stick glides on with a wax like texture that feels a bit wet at first but dries up after a few mins. It's easy application allows me to use just the stick or rub it in with my hands if I want. And the spf is high!
Sam G.
Newnan, GA
I have very fair prone to burning skin. Also very sensitive. Would this be a good choice for me??
Adri R.
San Juan, PR
Has anyone tried this sunblock? i have sensitive skin and would like to make sure it doesn't have side effects
Elena S.
Redlands, CA
I have been looking for a sunscreen that's very long lasting and not too oily and also not a spray. Is this one someone would recommend?
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I have had this suncreen since last year,I put it on before I put my make up on,do this break anybody else out that may have problem skin already and or that may have combination skin such as hurtful bumps popping up etc?
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone used a stick like this? I always go for the spray bottles just because they are not messy was thinking of trying this. What's your thoughts?