Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenNeutrogena
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45, 5 oz

How did it feel on your skin throughout the two hours that you had on?
Can I use this one my face even though I have dry skin that is sensitive to a lot of stuff? I saw Tati used it on her body but I don’t want to buy a separate spf if I can use it on my face also
Does body mists give you a higher coverage ??
Start your review of Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45!
Caitlyn C.
Athens, OH
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45 uploaded by Caitlyn C.
Purchased at: ULTA
The best sunscreen for your problem burn areas! I use a different Neutrogena face sunscreen, but i love this sunscreen for my body, especially my shoulders, legs, and back. It is very effective for a day laying out :) #neutrogena #ulta #sunscreen
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45 uploaded by Lisa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product . I wear it not only for sunscreen . I wear it all year round for a beautiful glow on my face and body . I learned this amazing glow hack from Scott Barnes , Jennifer Lopez’s Makeup Artist . When all done with your makeup , spray this where ever you want a stunning glow :))) Across the shoulders looks beautiful as well ...
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
I really love this sunscreen. It’s spray broad spectrum gets those hard to reach places . It’s easy to store while traveling. I have children. I’m like any parent who wants the very best protection in products for my kids. ULTRA SHEER is quality that’s guaranteed to protect from those brutal sun rays. Great for everyday use. Never leave home without this body must on those hot summer days with the amazing quality SPF 45Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45
Jeremy D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This sunscreen is great. It goes on so light and it doesn’t feel too oily on the skin. You can hardly notice you’re wearing it but it still offers good protection.
Lindsey H.
Turlock, CA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45 uploaded by Lindsey H.
This is my favorite sunblock for daily use! It’s a top priority of mine to wear spf every day, and not only on my face. This one dries almost instantly and doesn’t leave a grease or sticky film. Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45
Jessica S.
Woburn, MA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45 uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Target
Spending this next week at the beach and so glad I have this sunscreen with me! The sprayer makes application so easy, I don’t feel greasy and I’m getting great sun protection. Highly recommend!
Shannon A.
Burnsville, MN
Purchased at: Target
I bought this sunscreen after watching Tati on Instagram who uses it add a glowing look around her neck and Décolleté area. You just spray and swipe some bronzer and there you have it. It’s easy to use but it is a little sticky so just have to wait for a few mins to dry.
lexi R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this sunscreen spray! It is water resistant which is perfect for when I’m at the beach or pool. The spray bottle is perfect and convenient and makes application so easy and smooth. I love that this sunscreen doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy and is so nice and lightweight.
Lindsey B.
Denham Spgs, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Thank you Scott Barnes for this recommendation!! This is one of the most beautiful body illuminating products I’ve used. The sprayer will spray from every direction, so it’s easy to apply and gives your skin such a nice dewy glow...with the benefit of being an SPF.
Denise G.
I had a very bad allergic reaction 😑😓 to this one but not sure why . I use the 100 spf one with no issues . I used this once on the back of my neck and chest and neck area . It felt nice and light weight , i did like the spray . Other then my reaction it was fine and didn't feel sticky .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...