Neutrogena, Ultra Sheer Sunblock Body Mist Spray, SPF 100+ (5 oz)

Benefits

We’ve got your back. Stabilized with Helioplex® Technology, this weightless sheer mist sunscreen spray provides superior broad-spectrum protection against sun’s UVA-aging and UVB-burning rays, in an ultra-light, non-greasy finish. Thanks to the one-touch continuous spray that works at any angle, you can protect even those hard-to-reach areas, like your back.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Oil-free sunscreen
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB

HOW TO USE

Directions

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions.
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl 2,6 - Naphthalate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.

Directions: spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure apply to all skin exposed to the sun do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day do not apply in windy conditions use in a well ventilated area do not apply in windy conditions reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures:Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Is this sticky and does it work?
How does it works ?
Which one would you use, this SPF spray or the SPF lotion on your face?
Start your review of Neutrogena, Ultra Sheer Sunblock Body Mist Spray, SPF 100+ (5 oz)!
perfect sunscreen to protect your skin. I use this also on top of my make up and my full body. My partner also finds it easy to use and his skin is usually easy burning, but this product has changed evertyhing for the better.
Love love love love this stuff. This just gives you a lovely glow and dewy look. I use this every day af the moment and it also gives SPF protection. Best thing I've used to date to give my skin a radiant look
London
Absolutely in love with this product! It’s a daily must-have for the summer. It’s so instantly refreshing & cool to the skin which is ideal. It’s Spf 100+ which is AMAZING!!! It really protects your skin from the sun and has amazing ingredients to help look after your skin. It also moisturizes & makes you feel silky, fresh and gorgeous! I definitely recommend!!!
London
I really like how this product works and it really leaves your skin hydrated,it has really good value for money and i will really buy it again and again,i highly recommend it to everyone is worth trying it
Smells great covers my body completely It's very light so that you don't feel like you're wearing sunscreen at all. Which is a great thing. Nothing to improve on it as its a great formula. It's a bit pricey but for a great sunscreen like this it's worth every penny.
Knottingley , Wakefield
I use this over my makeup when abroad and it doesn’t remove my makeup or make it look patchy. I haven’t ever been burned with this on! I dealt with 40 degrees celsius weather and it still didn’t burn me. Would definitely recommend.
Hoddesdon, Herts
As a very pale individual who doesn't tend to tan, just burn, I like this product.This spray protected me well from the Coachella sun for four days (something my very British, sensitive skin is NOT used to!) One top up during the day that lasted from 9am to sunset was no inconvenience or hassle, and I made it back with no sunburn or pain!This sunscreen is not sticky and dries fast once applies, the smell is quite pleasant, too.
Alpharetta , GA
I hate sunscreen. It's greasy and sticky and gross. But this stuff is easy to apply and dries quickly. It keeps your skin protected and it doesn't break me out or smell gross. It's my favorite-- also the store brands for this are NOT the same-- only buy the name brand of this
waterloovile hampshire
Absolutely love this sun screen creates a fine mist so much better than all the thick sticky sun creams that make you feel awful it smells lovely too and is quite affordable I would definitely recommend this product to friends
This is petfect for girls who have creamy pure white (almost transparent) skin. For girls like me who don't burn in the sun, we COOK!! N.Y. o lie! I learned my lesson along time ago 4th o put the strongest sunblock I can find on. Don't even bother trying to let a little sun through for color, cuz no matter how strong ur SPF is, some amount of sun will still find its way through to burn you. Thank god for Nuetragena though! And if youve read any of my other reveiws for nuetragena you will already know how muvh I love their lightwright formula that doesn't clog pores on your face, (or make your face look greasy) and it wont break you out if you have super sensitive skin like me. Its def a beavh day must have!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wytheville, VA
Dora J C. • il y a 2 mois
I always use the Neutrogena sun-block sprays but I use a cream stick for my tattoos and ears and nose. Neutrogena has a baby one and it works great for me.
Las vegas, NV
Hannah D. • il y a 3 mois
Yes, I use it on my face all the time! I just spray it onto my hands first and rub it on instead of spraying it directly onto my face.
Fountain Vly, CA
Jamie N. • il y a 10 mois
Well I haven't heard of a sunscreen or sunblock that has advertised that they last longer than the standard 2 hours that dermatologists recommend reapplying after. Hope that helps?
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Jill B. • il y a 3 mois
I’ve never had any streaking, but I also always rub it to make sure everything is evenly covered.