Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Sun Protection uploaded by Luzelvira S.Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Sun Protection uploaded by Zenada P.

BY NEUTROGENA

Weightless clean feel, non-greasy formula, leaves skin soft and smooth. Non-shiny finish on skin.

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Sun Protection
  • "I love this for my face in the summer! The stick is amazing because you don't get lotion all over your hands. It's perfect to protect your sensitive face." in 30 reviews
KC C.
I generally use Neutrogena facial cleansing products and the makeup removing wipes and I have always been happy with their quality. So when it came time for me to purchase a sun protectant I was immediately drawn toward the Neutrogena line of sun protection products. I purchased the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sun Protection pack and started with the lotions. I was extremely pleased by them. The consistency was a little thinner than what I was used to which worried me at first but it ended up being great. It went on very smooth and felt very light on my skin especially my face. The coverage is good and I felt as though a little goes a long way. I also liked that it didn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky. I would definitely purchase and use these ultra sheer lotions again. I was not impressed however with the stick form of this product. I felt like I couldn’t get appropriate coverage and it let me feeling a little greasy and sticky. I wouldn’t use the stick version again and will just stick to the lotions.
Kelsey P.
Let me start by saying how much I hate the heavy, greasy feel of most sunscreens. I would seriously rather get fried before layering greasy sunblock on my face and then having it cause me to breakout. So I was pleasantly surprised with this. No sunburn whatsoever after six hours at the beach with only two applications on my face, and I could barely feel it on my skin. This has a faint fragrance, but I don’t mind it. The best detail: I didn’t break out after using.
Nathaly A.
Hayward, CA
I’m the type of person who needs sunscreen during the summer because I sadly burn not tan :( lol but I can count on this to always keep my skin protected! I really love the stick, so I can get those exact spots that I know are super sun sensitive. The great thing about this is that the products don’t leave your skin sticky nor does it have a gross smell. I’ll be returning for this super pack!! :)
Margaret V.
Rockport, ME
I like neutrogena skin products including the sunscreen. I have rosacea stage 2 and these sunscreens are mild yet effective in protecting my skin. They are not oily at all. The price may be higher than others but I do recommend giving these a try. I like spf 70 and up. I'm pale and I want to keep my skin safe. As should us all!
Chante P.
This product is really great if you're not planning on sweating a lot.I use this if I'm going walking around out in the sun and it works perfectly without having to reapply it that often.However, if I'm mowing my yard and really sweating,I have to apply this continuously so that I don't get burnt.I forgot to do that one time and my whole upper body where I had applied it got burnt.One of the biggest upsides is the fact that I have really sensitive skin and this sunscreen doesn't cause me to break out! So I would recommend the product if you're using it for regular activities,but not for rigorous activities.
Katheryn L.
This is 100% the best value you’ll get for your money. I like the non-sticky, non-oily, fast drying formula of Neutrogena’s sunscreens. A little goes a long way, and it doesn’t leave a streaky mess either. My favorite part is how it’s not thick, so it absorbs quickly but is still effective.
Lori R.
Seabrook, TX
This is my favorite brand of sunscreen and this pack is my go-to. The stick applicator is the BOMB! Great for travel and quick and easy re-application...just be sure to get all you areas that are exposed to the sun or else be ready to deal with some funky tan lines for a while (not that I know from experience)! 🤣🤣
Chey K.
Everett, WA
Protects you very well!!! It will prevent sun spots as well as skin cancer. However if you have really sensitive skin you have a slight chance of breaking out. My cousin saw how smooth my skin looks, however she tried some from me and she broke out the next day. So this is a hit or miss.
Beth S.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunblock seems to work as well as the original, thicker kind. The difference is this is thinner and feels less sticky. It makes it great for wearing under foundation or for attending outdoor events. It absorbs much faster and won't leave your skin tacky.
Sabrina D.
I prefer using the stick sunscreen for my face before I moisturizing or applying makeup. It feels less sticky than the lotion to apply so I would recommend it for that! The lotion is good for the body, but you definitely have to reapply every two hours or so.