BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

7.4 inch x 7.2 inch. Pre-moistened towelettes. Ultra soft nourishing cloths. Gently dissolve all traces of makeup. Even waterproof mascara. Patented technology. Gentle, ultra-soft calming cloths offer you superior cleansing and makeup removal while releasing a relaxing aroma. Clear away your makeup after a stressful day. Gently and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and make-up. Unique calming fragrance helps you unwind and prepares you for a good night's sleep. Patented technology is so effective, it easily removes waterproof mascara. Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse. Use nightly for clean, fresh, makeup free skin in 1 easy step. Gentle enough to use around sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Alcohol free. www. neutrogena.com. Made in UK.

Stacy F.
Plano, TX
In love with this scrub! I get minor and sporadic breakouts on my shoulders and I hate it. I decided to try a "acne" body scrub and picked up this Neutrogena product. I love it and have been using it for years! It has a nice exfoliating texture and doesn't dry out your skin too much - during the winter, it does make your skin a little more dry but that's just due to the climatic changes. Some nice moisturizer after your shower and you are good to go!
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
First, the smell is enough to make me a fan. Even after several uses, I still find myself savoring the light, fresh grapefruit scent in the mornings. Smells clean. And no residue. I have slightly oily skin and get occasional blemishes during hormone spikes and especially now while I am pregnant. So this is a great wash for combination skin like mine and doesn't dry me out. Just make sure to moisturize faithfully afterward and you'll be set to glow.
Jasmine S.
Beaver Dam, WI
This is one of the best working body scrubs I've ever purchased. I keep going back for more every time I run out it's wonderful. I have some acne on my shoulder area and after I started using this on my shoulders I've noticed a significant change in how much acne I have in them now. I defiantly recommend this stuff everyone!
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very decent decided to give it a try and so far is it working on my skin I have very sensitive skin and easy to break out. it is gentle in the skin not leaving your skin drying. it is meeting my expectations so far I will see by the time I finish the product to see if I will be repurchasing
Patrice R.
Camp Springs, MD
I love this product I only use it during the winter. It's not a harsh product at all. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it if you struggle with body acne. I get body acne here and there. During the cold and dry winter months I get eczema on my body. This was recommended by my doctor it works!
Elly O.
Ashland City, TN
Such a good sunscreen. Not oily, goes on smooth and has great sun protection. I burn easily but I've yet to burn while using this one. It was my go to last summer for pool season. I think I picked it up at walmart, can't remember a price but I don't believe it was too much.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
Neutrogena face and body wash always leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. My face feels so rejuvenated after I use the ultra sheer. I was very pleased after using it. I will definitely be buying this product again. I will also be telling my friends about this product.
Ashley R.
Streamwood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does the job maybe not the best, but it does its duty. I have backene at the top of my back closer to neck and I use this morning and night and it has been able to clear it, but it does feel like what takes forever to get clear skin. I hope this is helpful for you.
Briana P.
Ontario, CA
I used to have really bad back acne when I was in high school and I tried numerous products and this was the only one that seemed to do the job. It did not irritate my skin the least bit and it actually left it feeling a lot smoothr than how it originally was.
Sarah B.
Diamond, IL
Smells really good and is perfect for those with dead skin on there ankles or there elbos because it really helped me. I would recommend this to anone with dry skin! Works very, very well! It comes in a easy to use bottle thats not too big for your hands!
susan h.
Does this smell fresh? or is it sweet?