BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

7.4 inch x 7.2 inch. Pre-moistened towelettes. Ultra soft nourishing cloths. Gently dissolve all traces of makeup. Even waterproof mascara. Patented technology. Gentle, ultra-soft calming cloths offer you superior cleansing and makeup removal while releasing a relaxing aroma. Clear away your makeup after a stressful day. Gently and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and make-up. Unique calming fragrance helps you unwind and prepares you for a good night's sleep. Patented technology is so effective, it easily removes waterproof mascara. Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse. Use nightly for clean, fresh, makeup free skin in 1 easy step. Gentle enough to use around sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Alcohol free. www. neutrogena.com. Made in UK.

• Does this smell fresh? or is it sweet?3 Answers
Sam P.
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
First, the smell is enough to make me a fan. Even after several uses, I still find myself savoring the light, fresh grapefruit scent in the mornings. Smells clean. And no residue. I have slightly oily skin and get occasional blemishes during hormone spikes and especially now while I am pregnant. So this is a great wash for combination skin like mine and doesn't dry me out. Just make sure to moisturize faithfully afterward and you'll be set to glow.
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very decent decided to give it a try and so far is it working on my skin I have very sensitive skin and easy to break out. it is gentle in the skin not leaving your skin drying. it is meeting my expectations so far I will see by the time I finish the product to see if I will be repurchasing
Patrice R.
Patrice R.
Camp Springs, MD
I love this product I only use it during the winter. It's not a harsh product at all. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it if you struggle with body acne. I get body acne here and there. During the cold and dry winter months I get eczema on my body. This was recommended by my doctor it works!
lexy m.
lexy m.
Riverside, CA
This product works very well with sensitive skin. I used it once and had absolutely no problem with it. it met my expectations and was a good priced product. I think there is always room for improvement but this product is pretty spot on with reaching its goals and pulling through.
Kenisha W.
Kenisha W.
S Chesterfld, VA
This along with the daily face wash leaves my skin beautiful even when I'm makeup free. I have been using neutrogena since my teenage years. Not being boastful but I have been told I have beautiful flawless skin. In which I believe neutrogena has played a major part in that.
Elly O.
Elly O.
Ashland City, TN
Such a good sunscreen. Not oily, goes on smooth and has great sun protection. I burn easily but I've yet to burn while using this one. It was my go to last summer for pool season. I think I picked it up at walmart, can't remember a price but I don't believe it was too much.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
Neutrogena face and body wash always leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. My face feels so rejuvenated after I use the ultra sheer. I was very pleased after using it. I will definitely be buying this product again. I will also be telling my friends about this product.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Streamwood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does the job maybe not the best, but it does its duty. I have backene at the top of my back closer to neck and I use this morning and night and it has been able to clear it, but it does feel like what takes forever to get clear skin. I hope this is helpful for you.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Worthington, OH
I love the smell of this product, but I do not think it makes my face feel extremely clean. Good packaging! First time user of this product, but I wouldn't repurchase. Good price, so good value. I wish it was more effective. I don't know if I would recommend to others.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Portage, MI
I love this product. I do believe in exfoliating and this scrub helps tremendously with that. It is gentle on my skin and comes in a simple box for packaging. I find it to be very effective to help with exfoliating and I would be buying again, I would also, recommend.
susan h.
susan h.
Does this smell fresh? or is it sweet?