BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

7.4 inch x 7.2 inch. Pre-moistened towelettes. Ultra soft nourishing cloths. Gently dissolve all traces of makeup. Even waterproof mascara. Patented technology. Gentle, ultra-soft calming cloths offer you superior cleansing and makeup removal while releasing a relaxing aroma. Clear away your makeup after a stressful day. Gently and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and make-up. Unique calming fragrance helps you unwind and prepares you for a good night's sleep. Patented technology is so effective, it easily removes waterproof mascara. Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse. Use nightly for clean, fresh, makeup free skin in 1 easy step. Gentle enough to use around sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Alcohol free. www. neutrogena.com. Made in UK.

• Does this smell fresh? or is it sweet?3 Answers
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very decent decided to give it a try and so far is it working on my skin I have very sensitive skin and easy to break out. it is gentle in the skin not leaving your skin drying. it is meeting my expectations so far I will see by the time I finish the product to see if I will be repurchasing
Patrice R.
Patrice R.
Camp Springs, MD
I love this product I only use it during the winter. It's not a harsh product at all. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it if you struggle with body acne. I get body acne here and there. During the cold and dry winter months I get eczema on my body. This was recommended by my doctor it works!
lexy m.
lexy m.
Riverside, CA
This product works very well with sensitive skin. I used it once and had absolutely no problem with it. it met my expectations and was a good priced product. I think there is always room for improvement but this product is pretty spot on with reaching its goals and pulling through.
Kenisha W.
Kenisha W.
S Chesterfld, VA
This along with the daily face wash leaves my skin beautiful even when I'm makeup free. I have been using neutrogena since my teenage years. Not being boastful but I have been told I have beautiful flawless skin. In which I believe neutrogena has played a major part in that.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
Neutrogena face and body wash always leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. My face feels so rejuvenated after I use the ultra sheer. I was very pleased after using it. I will definitely be buying this product again. I will also be telling my friends about this product.
Hailee F.
Hailee F.
Van Nuys, CA
I give this product a four out of five stars, although I like it, but not much
to give it a five. In my budget it was kind of pricey. It
was gentle on my although kind of, it was half half on
my expectations. I don't think I will buy it again, but you never know.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Diamond, IL
Smells really good and is perfect for those with dead skin on there ankles or there elbos because it really helped me. I would recommend this to anone with dry skin! Works very, very well! It comes in a easy to use bottle thats not too big for your hands!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product cleared my skin so fast. It's cheap and easy to find, you can get it at target, Albertsons, Walmart or any drug store. Makes your face feel clean and strips down the oils. I love using this, I use it every night and every morning.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is not a bad body wash. It definitely gets the job done. You can buy it at any Walgreens or target or mainly any store that sells bath products. I feel like it is a little over priced for the quality it is. I wouldn't buy again.
Divina L.
Divina L.
I find that all Neutrogena product containing spf make my face very oily. I tend to have an oily face throught the year and like using spf lotions to protects from the suns rays and this product does not seem to help out
susan h.
susan h.
Does this smell fresh? or is it sweet?