BeautySkinSun CareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70

Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70

How does this do under makeup? Is it similar to Japanese sunscreens?
[product:neutrogena-ultra-sheer-dry-touch-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-55-12]? Is this sunscreen good for oily face?
What is the consistency like, and how does it hold under makeup?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70!
Product Highlights
I love Neutrogena products because I have very sensitive skin and never had a problem, Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen is my go to morning face lotion. It dries nice and silky and you know your face is protected from the harmful rays of the sun. Highly recommend.in reviews
Wear this a every day face lotion and it works great.in reviews
I like to wear this under my makeup every day.in reviews
I have acne prone skin and have never had a problem with this.in reviews
Would definitely recommend it to anyone. in reviews
Freisi M.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Freisi M.
-This sunscreen is designed specially for the face and should be use daily. ⠀ Benefit: ⠀ 💧It is waterproof (80 minutes) 🧴It spreads easily over skin ✨Its absorption is instan and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling. ☺️ It leaves a no shine finish 💄 It works on skin alone or under makeup. ⠀ ⠀ Sunscreen can help decrease the risk of skin cancer and premature skin aging caused by the sun. ⠀ It is not comedogenic, does not contain oil or parabens. ⠀ It is recommended to apply sunscreen half an hour before sun exposure and then reapply after two hours. ⠀ 👀 Don't forget to apply your sunscreen every day, in the sun, rain, outside or inside the house.Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Kimberly M.
Lithonia, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Kimberly M.
I use this sunscreen whether I have makeup on or not. It comes out white but doesn't have a white cast to it. It is a thin liquid that absorbs fast and completely. I use this after i use a light moisturizer. It is definitely brown girl friendly. It is reasonably priced on Amazon. It doesn't change the color or consistency of my foundation. I love that it's a broad spectrum spf.i definitely recommend this and will continue to repurchase.
emily S.
Blairsville, PA
This is my all time favorite sunscreen. I usually only use it on my face, and I've never had any problems. It doesn't leave an oily residue or cause breakouts. It's also does really well under makeup. It has a very light scent that isn't off putting like many sunscreens. The only downside is the price. It's about $12 at my local Walmart. Even so, I would recommend this sunscreen to everyone!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is so far, the best sunscreen that I’ve tried in my life. Great for oily skin and t-zone. It’s not thick, it dries fast, and the smell isn’t overwhelming. I will keep buying this sunscreen ever and ever again.
Destiny❣️ H.
Key West
Wore to the beach the other day and it melted on my face because of how hot the sun was. And once i got in the water it came right off. Didnt get a sunburn but didnt feel the sunblock protected my skin.
Anjum nasareen M.
Plano, TX
I bought it from Walmart.It is very good.After applying it gets absorbs fast.Feeled good after applying it.price is also very reasonable.I think it
Jaylene S.
Coon Rapids, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
It works but feels a bit heavy on skin. Price is a bit out of control but then again everything is. The smell is good. I would definitely use to not burn.
Christy B.
Lenexa, KS
I love how easy this is to apply! I mix it up with my moisturizer and it soaks in quickly. I appreciate that it doesn't leave my face feeling weird, like so many sunscreens do.
Peggy M.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Peggy M.
Purchased at: Safeway
I've gone through quite a few sunscreens trying to find one that doesn't leave me super oily, and so far, I'm loving Neutrogena's sheer sunscreen. It's smooth, sinks in, and gives me awesome protection. I would recommend. Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55
Maria M.
Williamsburg, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this daily sunscreen under my make up. On the days that i do not wear any make up I use it after my moisturizer. Love it! Gives me that extra sunscreen that I know I need. It layers invisibly on my skin. I also have the new ultra sheer face mist and wow love it!! Will definitely purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laís F.
Miami Beach, FL
il y a 3 ans
leanna Q. il y a 3 ans
yes!! I’m very oily and this sunscreen is not thick or greasy at all.