BY NEUTROGENA #26 in Facial Sunscreen

Get strong sun protection that feels light on your skin with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70. Made for daily use, this water-resistant liquid sunscreen spreads easily over skin, absorbing instantly for a weightless feel. It provides an even, shine-free finish that works beautifully alone or under makeup and moisturizers. This sunscreen is formulated with clinically-proven Helioplex, an advanced sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. When used as directed with other sun protection measures, this product can help decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. This liquid sunscreen is non-comedogenic, oil-free, and PABA-free.
  • 1.4-fluid ounce bottle of facial sunscreen
  • Helps protect skin against sun damage
  • Invisible, shine-free finish
  • Ideal for daily use under makeup and moisturizers
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 70 sunscreen is water-resistant and sweatproof
  • Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Non-comedogenic formula wont clog pores
  • Oil-free and PABA-free

Indications:

Health Concern: Sun Protection

Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection

Warnings:

Warning Text: For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Use on children under 6 months of age only with advice of a physician. Keep this And all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, cetyl dimethicone, silica, styrene/acrylates copolymer, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, ethylhexylglycerin, steareth-100, caprylyl glycol, pentylene glycol, steareth-2, cyclopentasiloxane, polyester-7, chlorphenesin, bisabolol, disodium edta, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, butylene glycol, BHT, mannan, xanthan gum, polymethyl methacrylate, camellia oleifera leaf extract, diethylhexyl2, 6- naphthalate, tocopheryl acetate, portulaca oleracea extract, pantothenic acid, retinyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.

Ingredients: <b><i>Active Ingredients: <br></b></i>Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen)<br>Homosalate 10% (sunscreen)<br>Octisalate 5% (sunscreen)<br>Octocrylene 7.5% (sunscreen)<br>Oxybenzone 5% (sunscreen)<b><i><br>Inactive Ingredients: </b></i>Acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, ascorbic acid, BHT, bisabolol, butylene glycol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, camellia oleifera leaf extract, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, chlorphenesin, cyclopentasiloxane, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance, mannan, pantothenic acid, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, polyester-7, polymethyl methacrylate, portulaca oleracea extract, retinyl palmitate, silica, steareth-100, steareth-2, styrene/acrylates copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, water, xantham gum.

Active Ingredients: Oxybenzone 5%;Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 7.5%, oxybenzone 5%.;Avobenzone 3%;Homosalate 10%;Octisalate 5%

Directions:

Instructions: Shake well before use. Apply a few drops to palm And use fingertips to spread liberally over face And desired areas 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed. For added protection, reapply after swimming, towel drying, excessive sweating or extended sun exposure.

• I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have bur...5 Answers
  • What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??5 Answers
  • Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appear...7 Answers
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum - SPF 70
  • "I love Neutrogena products because I have very sensitive skin and never had a problem, Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen is my go to morning face lotion. It dries nice and silky and you know your face is protected from the harmful rays of the sun. Highly recommend." in 84 reviews
  • "Wear this a every day face lotion and it works great." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to wear this under my makeup every day." in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend it to anyone. " in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin and I did have to reapply- like all sun screens, but it was good." in 1 review
Constance C.
Oxford
This product is really thin and it feels amazing on my skin. In my opinion, it has a little of a silicon texture to it which makes my skin really soft. Just a warning, it is super watery so I recommend to apply it directly to the face. However, because it is so watery, it doesn’t really clog my pores nor does it leave a hint of white color afterwards. The price is a bit high since it is only 1.4oz (40mL). You can find this product at Walmart (where I bought it) or on amazon or target.
Hailey B.
Minneapolis
Neutrogena sunscreen products are my favorites. Most generic sunscreens I’ve used in the past cause me greater skin issues (oil, clogged pores, acne, etc), but neutrogena has created the perfect product that while its protecting your skin from the sun’s harmful rays, it’s also HELPING your skin to be the best it can be. After a day at the beach, I don’t feel like I have the rub my skin raw to rid it of the product. It’s sheer, non-oily, and doesn’t rub off! I also love that they provide different sunscreens for different uses, a variety of SPFs, and as a lotion or aerosol spray!
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
Sun why must you be so cruel to me, yet so amazing at the same time?! Anyway, I was looking for a cheaper alternative to an amazing French sunscreen I tried and came across this. For just a beach sunscreen this is great, because of how light weight it is and it doesn’t feel very sticky, which is my usual complaint with sunscreens. Although, for using under makeup it can get a little annoying because the texture almost has a slight sand feelings to it which bothers me. Other than that for the price I vote yes!
April M.
I like this brand because it is pretty gentle on the skin and I have sensitive skin.  It’s also easily accessible as you can get it at most stores.  It did make my skin a little oily and my eyes started to water a lot after a few hours had passed.  I’m not sure if I’d buy this again simply because I tried it a few times and my eyes burned and watered a lot, even when the product was not directly around the eye area.
Katherine C.
Davis, CA
I use this under my makeup when I'm not lazy and want to protect my skin from the sun. It's great and thin. Although it shows up a bit white on the skin (maybe I didn't rub it in week enough), it doesn't cause any trouble or make the foundation look lighter. Overall I think this is a great product. Nice and gentle for the skin and a great way to protect your face if your foundation doesn't already have SPF!
Kelsey P.
I love this sunblock. It’s in a stick form that applies like a giant chapstick, which is awesome in itself. I only use it on my lips, so I can’t comment on its effects used elsewhere and to be honest I probably wouldn’t want to apply it on my face because of the paraffin-ish feel. Used on the lips, however, it provides all day sun protection and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
I use this as a daily sunscreen and love that it has SPF 70, which is much higher than average. It is lightweight and doesn’t affect my skin or add any oil throughout the day which is remarkable since I have such sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend this product!! One warning, make sure not to get it in your eyes because even after you rinse it out, SPF really burns! Haha😇
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
Expected this to be better for my oily skin. The product was very runny and milky looking. I thought this would feel different than it did which was like a very watered down cream. It still had that creamy feeling when rubbing onto skin. Very light and liquid but still had that creaminess to it. I really liked that it was liquid and easy to use. Even though it is a small bottle you do not need much and it seems like it should last a while. What I did not like is that it did look a little greasy on the skin and never dried down to my liking. My makeup would slide around more than normal too. Also, my skin just did not look as good with this under my makeup. Overall it was ok but not my favorite,
Emily S.
Middletown
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It’s small so I keep it in my makeup case in my purse. I really don’t like super oily sunscreens and I feel like this absorbs into the skin quite well. I love the feel of it and I think it smells nice too. I also don’t mind using it on my face. I have tattoos so I use this to protect them from the sun! Purchased at target and will purchase again when I run out.
Julie G.
Jacksonville
Love this product I honestly can’t say enough about it anything with this brand I’ve tried when it comes to sunscreens and it’s seriously is like amazing works great on my five-year-old who is supersensitive to lots of products and can burn very easily. I trust this brand every time it’s worth the price definitely have to try it.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
Would anyone really recommend this product?
Michele M.
Is this good for sensitive, acne prone skin?
Kelsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appearance on the face?
Lauren K.
Pittsburgh, PA
What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??
Nina G.
I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have burned the skin on my face. Anyone with sensitive skin ever use?