BY NEUTROGENA #13 in Facial Sunscreen

Get strong sun protection that feels light on your skin with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70. Made for daily use, this water-resistant liquid sunscreen spreads easily over skin, absorbing instantly for a weightless feel. It provides an even, shine-free finish that works beautifully alone or under makeup and moisturizers. This sunscreen is formulated with clinically-proven Helioplex, an advanced sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. When used as directed with other sun protection measures, this product can help decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. This liquid sunscreen is non-comedogenic, oil-free, and PABA-free.
  • 1.4-fluid ounce bottle of facial sunscreen
  • Helps protect skin against sun damage
  • Invisible, shine-free finish
  • Ideal for daily use under makeup and moisturizers
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 70 sunscreen is water-resistant and sweatproof
  • Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Non-comedogenic formula wont clog pores
  • Oil-free and PABA-free

Health Concern: Sun Protection

Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection

Warning Text: For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Use on children under 6 months of age only with advice of a physician. Keep this And all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, cetyl dimethicone, silica, styrene/acrylates copolymer, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, ethylhexylglycerin, steareth-100, caprylyl glycol, pentylene glycol, steareth-2, cyclopentasiloxane, polyester-7, chlorphenesin, bisabolol, disodium edta, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, butylene glycol, BHT, mannan, xanthan gum, polymethyl methacrylate, camellia oleifera leaf extract, diethylhexyl2, 6- naphthalate, tocopheryl acetate, portulaca oleracea extract, pantothenic acid, retinyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.

Ingredients: <b><i>Active Ingredients: <br></b></i>Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen)<br>Homosalate 10% (sunscreen)<br>Octisalate 5% (sunscreen)<br>Octocrylene 7.5% (sunscreen)<br>Oxybenzone 5% (sunscreen)<b><i><br>Inactive Ingredients: </b></i>Acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, ascorbic acid, BHT, bisabolol, butylene glycol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, camellia oleifera leaf extract, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, chlorphenesin, cyclopentasiloxane, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance, mannan, pantothenic acid, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, polyester-7, polymethyl methacrylate, portulaca oleracea extract, retinyl palmitate, silica, steareth-100, steareth-2, styrene/acrylates copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, water, xantham gum.

Active Ingredients: Oxybenzone 5%;Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 7.5%, oxybenzone 5%.;Avobenzone 3%;Homosalate 10%;Octisalate 5%

Instructions: Shake well before use. Apply a few drops to palm And use fingertips to spread liberally over face And desired areas 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed. For added protection, reapply after swimming, towel drying, excessive sweating or extended sun exposure.

• I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have burned the ...5 Answers
  • What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??5 Answers
  • Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appearance on ...7 Answers
  • "Wear this a every day face lotion and it works great." in 2 reviews
  • "It works really well and doesn't feel slimy to put on." in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend it to anyone. " in 1 review
  • "I like to wear this under my makeup every day." in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin and I did have to reapply- like all sun screens, but it was good." in 1 review
April M.
I like this brand because it is pretty gentle on the skin and I have sensitive skin.  It’s also easily accessible as you can get it at most stores.  It did make my skin a little oily and my eyes started to water a lot after a few hours had passed.  I’m not sure if I’d buy this again simply because I tried it a few times and my eyes burned and watered a lot, even when the product was not directly around the eye area.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I’ve been using this product for about 4/5 years with varying consistency. I tan easily, so I try to avoid it at all costs. I hate the idea of getting wrinkles so this is something I use often enough. I don’t use it daily, because half the time I am in a building working, but on the weekends I use it. I actually use it as a primer before I apply makeup. It also does not cause me to break out, which is a plus.
Amy R.
Indianapolis, IN
As a fair skinned red head this is one of my go to sunscreens. It's incredibly light weight. It's not greasy in the slightest. It blends quickly and easily even over eyebrows and my hair line. It absorbs quickly and leaves no residue or white cast behind. It has no discernible scent at all. After application I typically wait 15 minutes or so before applying my makeup and it goes on so beautifully with no pilling or weird texture. I use sunscreen every day and do not rely on my skin care to provide sun protection and the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 is amazing!
Alicia L.
Expected this to be better for my oily skin. The product was very runny and milky looking. I thought this would feel different than it did which was like a very watered down cream. It still had that creamy feeling when rubbing onto skin. Very light and liquid but still had that creaminess to it. I really liked that it was liquid and easy to use. Even though it is a small bottle you do not need much and it seems like it should last a while. What I did not like is that it did look a little greasy on the skin and never dried down to my liking. My makeup would slide around more than normal too. Also, my skin just did not look as good with this under my makeup. Overall it was ok but not my favorite,
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
This sunscreen does exactly what it says it will-- protect your skin with an almost imperceptible layer of sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin this is great because I can layer under or over my makeup without messing anything up at all! Not to mention, it doesn't have a suncreen smell so another point for this being imperceptible!
daniella c.
Staten Island, NY
For someone who hates applying sunscreen as much as I do, I think this sunscreen will make a great match for you! It applies very light - so it doesn’t feel like you have 3 pounds on your skin and it does not make you break out. Also, this sunscreen isn’t so over bearing so you’re able to still get a tan!
Janet S.
Humble, TX
Neutrogena has always been one of my go to brands for sunblocks and this sunblock is by far one of my favorite. I like the liquid form it has that makes it faster for my skin to absorb. I do think its not as messy as a cream sunblock making its application so convenient. I recommend this product!
Aubrey P.
Hobe sound
Is it all the time to go golfing because my hands if you apply regular sunscreen and you put on your hands you can’t really do that because then your club will start sleeping on your hand it is very gentle I love everything about it it is so good I don’t think it needs to improve anymore
Veronica G.
It is an excellent face sun screen to use. You can find this at your local Walmart or Walgreens. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the product. It goes great under your makeup and any skin type can use it. You won’t break out. It is light and it absorbs into the skin nicely.
Nethania P.
Neutrogena sunscreen has been the only sunscreen for me. I have tried multiple brands and this product currently seems to be the only sunscreen strong enough to protect and hydrate my skin. I would definitely recommend it. It is a little pricey than other sunscreens but it is worth it.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
Would anyone really recommend this product?
Michele M.
Is this good for sensitive, acne prone skin?
Kelsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appearance on the face?
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??
Nina G.
I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have burned the skin on my face. Anyone with sensitive skin ever use?