BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Liquid Daily Sun Protection. The first step towards beautiful looking skin. Use daily as part of your makeup routine. Can be used alone, over moisturizer or under foundation.

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum - SPF 55
  • "I love this sunscreen not just for myself but for my very active boys that are all under the age of 8! :) From my infant to my school aged little guys - we all have incredibly sensitive fair skin and love to be out by the pool and in the sun! This keeps our freckles at bay, doesn't run into their eyes when they jump in the pool, and rubs in before I lose their attention or ability to stand in one place. " in 7 reviews
Halley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lightweight, and perfect for under makeup. I use it everyday, and it lasts forever too...just a few drops does the trick. Works even with my combination/oily skin! I would highly recommend for all skin types.
Jeanette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Finding a good sunblock that does not make you feel like you rub a bottle of greasy white paste on your face is very very hard. Ultra sheer liquid daily sunscreen is one of the only few non-luxury products that delivers quality protection with the crazy price tag. It goes on skin sheer and dry very quickly. Great to wear with makeup!
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Love! And it does not make me break out. Honestly I wear it alone on top of moisturizer and it’s a great spf . Easy to carry, I get mine at Walmart and it’s fairly inexpensive. It does not work well with makeup but that’s ok, sometimes you need to let your skin breathe.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this sunscreen. I like that it is sheer and lightweight. It is super effective. I am a repeat user of this product because I love it so much. A little bit goes a long way and I like that it is so lightweight and does not leave my pores feeling clogged.
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
This is a great sunscreen which you need to wear everyday for us protection.The sun is the worst possible thing for you and this protects against that.55 lasts longer than most which I like.lightweight would recommend non Comedogenic give it a try
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
Anything with sunscreen in it is a yes for me. I think it’s very important to now have sunscreen protection in our makeup products and this is a very good example and I’m glad they have this product to show to the world. I highly recommend this!
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
I've have a problem with acne for about 4 years. I've tried so many different face washes, scrubs, masks, you name it. I even went to several different dermatologists and one of them told me to try this.
Danielle R.
Bloomington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product because it does not clog my pores. It is light on my skin. i feel that a little goes a long way with this product, which is nice because it lasts longer.
Lydia F.
Conway, AR
As I get older, I am more aware of the effects of the sun with aging. I love being in the sun and I can always count on Neutragena to keep my skin safe. Neutragena's sunscreen has yet to cause any sort of breakout on my skin. I even love the smell of the lotion! If you're looking for a good sunscreen to add to your face regiment, you can count on Neutragena!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I absolutely LOVE this product! I use it to put underneath my makeup before applying my primer. I live in sunny Florida so sun care is a necessity here in order to survive. This stuff didn't make me feel oily or greasy at all. It applies and dries within minutes. It's also a very thin layer which is perfect for makeup users. It's perfect!