BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Face Scrubs

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Liquid Daily Sun Protection. The first step towards beautiful looking skin. Use daily as part of your makeup routine. Can be used alone, over moisturizer or under foundation.

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum - SPF 55
  • "I love this sunscreen not just for myself but for my very active boys that are all under the age of 8! :) From my infant to my school aged little guys - we all have incredibly sensitive fair skin and love to be out by the pool and in the sun! This keeps our freckles at bay, doesn't run into their eyes when they jump in the pool, and rubs in before I lose their attention or ability to stand in one place. " in 7 reviews
Halley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lightweight, and perfect for under makeup. I use it everyday, and it lasts forever too...just a few drops does the trick. Works even with my combination/oily skin! I would highly recommend for all skin types.
Abigail P.
I don't use sunscreen very often but I did try the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily this last summer and it worked great! It is a good value for it's price. I did think it left my skin a bit oily which is why I only gave it 3 stars but it worked well and is a great brand. Would recommend!
Brittany G.
Westland, MI
It's so light on the skin, doesn't feel oily or greasy! It's very gentle as well, I have super sensitive skin and it went above and beyond my expectations. It's a little pricey but it's worth it, also a little goes a long way!
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Shana H.
Rossville
I love this. I am very fair skinned and require daily sunscreen, this is great for that. It does not feel heavy or greasy on the skin either so it is great for daily use.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love it
Denise M.
Ventura
I started using this after getting a facial and being told I had sun spots.  Up until then I had been using Neutrogena facial cream with SPF 30.  The daily Sun Protection is a bit thicker and greasier than the other Nutrogena that was oil free but my skin actually absorbs the oil so it's not bad at all.  I guess I didn't realize my skin needed all that extra moisture. I love this stuff and my face feels smooth.
Lydia F.
Conway, AR
As I get older, I am more aware of the effects of the sun with aging. I love being in the sun and I can always count on Neutragena to keep my skin safe. Neutragena's sunscreen has yet to cause any sort of breakout on my skin. I even love the smell of the lotion! If you're looking for a good sunscreen to add to your face regiment, you can count on Neutragena!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I absolutely LOVE this product! I use it to put underneath my makeup before applying my primer. I live in sunny Florida so sun care is a necessity here in order to survive. This stuff didn't make me feel oily or greasy at all. It applies and dries within minutes. It's also a very thin layer which is perfect for makeup users. It's perfect!
Melissa O.