BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum - SPF 55

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum - SPF 55

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Liquid Daily Sun Protection. The first step towards beautiful looking skin. Use daily as part of your makeup routine. Can be used alone, over moisturizer or under foundation.

Does this make your face white?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum - SPF 55!
Product Highlights
...From my infant to my school aged little guys - we all have incredibly sensitive fair skin and love to be out by the pool and in the sun! This keeps our freckles at bay, doesn't run into their eyes when they jump in the pool, and rubs in before I lose their attention or ability to stand in one place. in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,193 reviews
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum - SPF 55 uploaded by Letty S.
This is one of the best facial sunscreens I’ve tried,It’s so thin, doesn’t clump on the skin and really protects. l feel like not wearing any it’s that good. The best thing is that I haven’t had any breakouts, result,It took a while to come and that’s the only downside.
Crystal L.
Tecumseh, KS
Good face sunscreen I use everyday, you know trying to look younger. It’s not greasy.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like Neutrogena products and the SPF 55 is a good choice. I would recommend this product to others.
Adriana D.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Get superior sun protection that feels light on your skin with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Facial Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70. Made for daily use, this water-resistant liquid face sunscreen spreads easily over skin, absorbing instantly for a weightless feel. It provides an even, shine-free finish that works beautifully alone or under makeup Neutrogena Face Sunscreen SPF 60, Ultra Sheer Water-Light and moisturizers. This daily facial sunscreen is formulated with unique Helioplex, a sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. When used as directed with other sun protection measures, our sheer face sunscreen lotion can help decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. The unique formula of this liquid face sunscreen is oil-free, PABA-free and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
Fatima L.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum - SPF 55 uploaded by Fatima L.
This sunscreen really help me! Although at first the skin is usually somewhat dry, then it begins to improve :)
ℓєχå E.
Phoenix , Arizona
Love this stuff. It’s small so it’s easy to carry and goes great under makeup as a base. It’s not oily or smelly.
Winly L.
I have combination skin, and I use makeup everyday. So I need a sunscreen that was light weight. This is the one, sheet on skin.
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this product protects against sun damage but it’s a bit too greasy for my preference
Yulissa Z.
Es súper buena, te deja la cara súper suave y súper hidratada, la recomiendo en lo personal me ha ayudado mucho.
Tashana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its a nice sunblock but its expensive for the amount that you get. I only use it on my face since I get so little. It goes on well, i use it as a primer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...