BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Sunscreen

New. Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB™. Layers invisibly under makeup. Weightless liquid formula. Water resistant. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen superior sun protection in a lightweight liquid for daily protection from the sun Superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, shielding skin 6 layers deep from premature skin aging. Layers Invisibly:  Provides an even, non-shiny finish.  Works beautifully alone or under make-up and moisturizers. Ultra Sheer Light Feel:  Water-light texture spreads easily over skin, absorbing i. see more...

• I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have burned the sk...5 Answers
  • What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??5 Answers
  • Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appearance on th...7 Answers
  • "Wear this a every day face lotion and it works great." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear sunblock 365 days a year, and especially for summer time, this gives my face the best protection, even though it's oil-free my skin tends to get a bit oily with this but I always wear makeup on top and add a little bit of powder to absorb the greasy look." in 1 review
  • "It works really well and doesn't feel slimy to put on." in 1 review
  • "I like to wear this under my makeup every day." in 1 review
  • "I have acne prone skin and have never had a problem with this." in 1 review
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Protecting our skin from the sun's harmful rays is so important, and one of the best anti-aging practice you can implement to have youthful looking, radiant skin. I've been using sunscreen since I was 17 years old, and this Neutrogena one was one of the first ones I picked up. It feels so silky and elegant, not heavy and greasy like most other western sunscreens, and dries down matte, making it easy to wear under makeup. This is an affordable, effective product that I think everyone should own. Protect your skin, it's your biggest organ!
Halley L.
Halley L.
I am so happy I found this product to use in the summertime, but even all year round use is nice just so I can get that sun protection. I struggle to find ways to work SPF into my routine without saturating my combination/oily skin in too many moisture-adding products. This absorbs so quickly and doesn't make your skin greasy at all. I would feel comfortable wearing this alone if I'm going without makeup, yet it works just as well underneath foundation and powder. A great buy for oily skin!
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Knoxville, TN
I love this sunscreen for my face because I have very sensitive skin and any extra oils or lotions on it can cause major breakouts. I used to just use regular sunscreen on my face and deal with the consequences until I found the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen. It doesn't leave that greasy feeling on your skin you get from just regular sunscreen. It's very light but still protects you from getting burnt! I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Philadelphia, PA
This sunscreen is incredible! Ever since I got sun poisoning on my face, I've been very careful with protecting it. I got sunburnt everywhere on my body last year on the beach, but my face wasn't even slightly red! I only reapplied twice in 4 hours and still didn't get burnt. This is also so lightweight that it will not break you out, which I have definitely struggled with in the past. Little goes a long way and the price is awesome!
Maricruz T.
Maricruz T.
Nogales, AZ
moisturizing is the word in this products, it seems that is one of the main goals to have in a product this days, know i look for the most lasting products with moisturizing, this daily sunscreen its great, rich in moisturizing components, applies good, it absorbs not to slow or fast, it does kinda leave a coat of product not very noticeable, what i do is to aply traslucent powder.
Doesnt feel heavy i really like it
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
I've lived in Florida my entire life and this is the first of many sunscreens I've tried that doesn't break my face out. It's also beautiful under makeup. It works like a charm and doesn't really seem to have any odor to me. My only recommendation is to be sure and apply early for days in the sun. That's pretty much a sun rule anyway but if you don't give it time to sink in it's not really sweat-proof.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
Chanhassen, MN
I'm very pale, so I'm a sunscreen nut. This is the best high SPF I've ever used on my face. It's very thin, sinks in completely and leaves no white residue. It's great under makeup or by itself. The bottle is small and rather pricey, but it last a long time! I bought mine at Target, it's easy to find. Definitely my all time favorite facial sunscreen. The most like a regular lotion I've ever used.
emily s.
emily s.
Blairsville, PA
This is my all time favorite sunscreen. I usually only use it on my face, and I've never had any problems. It doesn't leave an oily residue or cause breakouts. It's also does really well under makeup. It has a very light scent that isn't off putting like many sunscreens. The only downside is the price. It's about $12 at my local Walmart. Even so, I would recommend this sunscreen to everyone!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This is a great sunscreen to use under makeup and be protected from the sun. I would put it on after my moisturizer but before my face makeup. It is very lightweight and not greasy, you barely know it is there. The only downside is that it is not oil-free and can make your skin look a little shiny. I recommend for people with skin sensitive to the sun that need to wear sunscreen daily.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
new rochelle, ny
Would anyone really recommend this product?
Michele F.
Michele F.
Is this good for sensitive, acne prone skin?
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert
Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appearance on the face?
Nina G.
Nina G.
I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have burned the skin on my face. Anyone with sensitive skin ever use?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??