BY NEUTROGENA

New. Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB™. Layers invisibly under makeup. Weightless liquid formula. Water resistant. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen superior sun protection in a lightweight liquid for daily protection from the sun Superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, shielding skin 6 layers deep from premature skin aging. Layers Invisibly:  Provides an even, non-shiny finish.  Works beautifully alone or under make-up and moisturizers. Ultra Sheer Light Feel:  Water-light texture spreads easily over skin, absorbing i. see more...

• I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have burned the ...5 Answers
  • What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??5 Answers
  • Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appearance on ...7 Answers
  • "Wear this a every day face lotion and it works great." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear sunblock 365 days a year, and especially for summer time, this gives my face the best protection, even though it's oil-free my skin tends to get a bit oily with this but I always wear makeup on top and add a little bit of powder to absorb the greasy look." in 1 review
  • "It works really well and doesn't feel slimy to put on." in 1 review
  • "I like to wear this under my makeup every day." in 1 review
  • "I have acne prone skin and have never had a problem with this." in 1 review
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expected this to be better for my oily skin. The product was very runny and milky looking. I thought this would feel different than it did which was like a very watered down cream. It still had that creamy feeling when rubbing onto skin. Very light and liquid but still had that creaminess to it. I really liked that it was liquid and easy to use. Even though it is a small bottle you do not need much and it seems like it should last a while. What I did not like is that it did look a little greasy on the skin and never dried down to my liking. My makeup would slide around more than normal too. Also, my skin just did not look as good with this under my makeup. Overall it was ok but not my favorite,
Summer D.
Pinole, CA
I was really really excited for this sunscreen. When I put it on it was soooo sheer and nice. My main problem with facial sunscreen is that it feels waaay too thick or greasy. So when I put it on, it was amazing. And is it just me or does it smell like roses? The smell of the sunscreen is so awesome. I did notice that my skin had a weird reaction to the product and I got some itchy bumpies around the bottom side part of my chin. Ugh I denied it for awhile and kept wearing it but I couldn't keep doing it. IT's been awhile so I'm going to try the product again, hoping that maybe it was something else I was wearing. ahhh!
Miranda N.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent and affordable way to get a healthy amount of sun protection everyday for women who also love makeup. It's a very watery consistency. My makeup goes on pretty well over it. I just wish that it felt nicer on my skin because I still get a bit of that "I have sunscreen on" feeling on my face. If you don't wanna spend on sun protection, this is the way to go. Your skin will appreciate the sun protection.
Alisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this because it has a decent texture for a sunscreen. I still can smell the sunscreen and it isn’t fooling me but I still do recommend it because there is no fragrance and it is fairly cheap.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best sunscreen for oily skin, and also perfect under makeup as it does not cause flash back and is easily absorbed into the skin so there is no greasy residue to apply over. It's very similar to the Clarins sunscreen but at a fraction of the price! My go to sun protection in all year round, and it really does not clog pores or leave a film on your skin, so perfect for men too!
Christel B.
I do love this brand, the only real negative I have towards this product is that it's super liquidy. Whenever I'd go to apply it, I'd have to do a tiny bit at a time or else my entire hand would be covered. Other than that, the product does its job of protecting your skin from the sun. I would buy this product again.
Rochelle C.
Richmond
I recently bought this product from Amazon. I wanted to use it over vitamin c serum. I would think for the price the bottle would've been a little bigger. However, so far so good. I love that it does not leave a white cast on my face, it dries invisible. The smell isn't strong at all. I would buy this again.
Ashley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this sunscreen everyday. I like that it has a super thin and runny formula that disappears into your skin. It also really appreciate that it doesn't mess with my makeup. I can apply my foundation over top of it without a problem. I do wish that it didn't have that very sunscreen smell though.
Pinal P.
Osceola , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite facial sunscreen of all time. It is a sunscreen moisturizer so it doesn’t leave a residue. I use this all throughout summer and my skin stays protected and looks amazing!
Kaitie P.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a great SPF level and it's liquid, so it feels weightless on the skin. It layers very well under makeup and over your moisturizer. Since it's Neutrogena, it doesn't clog my pores or break me out.

Definitely a must-have for daily sun protection!
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Would anyone really recommend this product?
Michele M.
Is this good for sensitive, acne prone skin?
Kelsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert
Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appearance on the face?
Nina G.
I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have burned the skin on my face. Anyone with sensitive skin ever use?
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??