BY NEUTROGENA

New. Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB™. Layers invisibly under makeup. Weightless liquid formula. Water resistant. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen superior sun protection in a lightweight liquid for daily protection from the sun Superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, shielding skin 6 layers deep from premature skin aging. Layers Invisibly:  Provides an even, non-shiny finish.  Works beautifully alone or under make-up and moisturizers. Ultra Sheer Light Feel:  Water-light texture spreads easily over skin, absorbing i. see more...

• I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have burned the ...5 Answers
  • What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??5 Answers
  • Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appearance on ...7 Answers
  • "Wear this a every day face lotion and it works great." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear sunblock 365 days a year, and especially for summer time, this gives my face the best protection, even though it's oil-free my skin tends to get a bit oily with this but I always wear makeup on top and add a little bit of powder to absorb the greasy look." in 1 review
  • "It works really well and doesn't feel slimy to put on." in 1 review
  • "I like to wear this under my makeup every day." in 1 review
  • "I have acne prone skin and have never had a problem with this." in 1 review
April M.
I like this brand because it is pretty gentle on the skin and I have sensitive skin.  It’s also easily accessible as you can get it at most stores.  It did make my skin a little oily and my eyes started to water a lot after a few hours had passed.  I’m not sure if I’d buy this again simply because I tried it a few times and my eyes burned and watered a lot, even when the product was not directly around the eye area.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I’ve been using this product for about 4/5 years with varying consistency. I tan easily, so I try to avoid it at all costs. I hate the idea of getting wrinkles so this is something I use often enough. I don’t use it daily, because half the time I am in a building working, but on the weekends I use it. I actually use it as a primer before I apply makeup. It also does not cause me to break out, which is a plus.
Amy R.
Indianapolis, IN
As a fair skinned red head this is one of my go to sunscreens. It's incredibly light weight. It's not greasy in the slightest. It blends quickly and easily even over eyebrows and my hair line. It absorbs quickly and leaves no residue or white cast behind. It has no discernible scent at all. After application I typically wait 15 minutes or so before applying my makeup and it goes on so beautifully with no pilling or weird texture. I use sunscreen every day and do not rely on my skin care to provide sun protection and the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 is amazing!
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
Expected this to be better for my oily skin. The product was very runny and milky looking. I thought this would feel different than it did which was like a very watered down cream. It still had that creamy feeling when rubbing onto skin. Very light and liquid but still had that creaminess to it. I really liked that it was liquid and easy to use. Even though it is a small bottle you do not need much and it seems like it should last a while. What I did not like is that it did look a little greasy on the skin and never dried down to my liking. My makeup would slide around more than normal too. Also, my skin just did not look as good with this under my makeup. Overall it was ok but not my favorite,
Summer D.
Pinole, CA
I was really really excited for this sunscreen. When I put it on it was soooo sheer and nice. My main problem with facial sunscreen is that it feels waaay too thick or greasy. So when I put it on, it was amazing. And is it just me or does it smell like roses? The smell of the sunscreen is so awesome. I did notice that my skin had a weird reaction to the product and I got some itchy bumpies around the bottom side part of my chin. Ugh I denied it for awhile and kept wearing it but I couldn't keep doing it. IT's been awhile so I'm going to try the product again, hoping that maybe it was something else I was wearing. ahhh!
Veronica G.
Houston
It is an excellent face sun screen to use. You can find this at your local Walmart or Walgreens. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the product. It goes great under your makeup and any skin type can use it. You won’t break out. It is light and it absorbs into the skin nicely.
Gloria T.
I love that this product is sheer enough to apply on my face under my make up. I always buy one and bring it with me on vacations and I never have to worry about getting burned! It's effective and always meets expectations. It's great that they have regular size and travel size too!
Kalley H.
Edgewater, FL
Coming from an ocean lifeguard, this is amazing. I only ever had to put it on twice a day at most! I bought this at target and the packaging was nice and not a lot of plastic! I would by this product again in a heart beat! I’m already on my 3rd bottle.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO
I’m really bad about using sunscreen on my face because I get so sweaty in the summer, and it makes me break out. But this stuff didn’t make me break out like other brands. It’s really light, and you don’t need to use too much to get coverage.
Ariana D.
Omaha
This sunscreen is good and does the job, but does feel greasy when applying and leans the skin feeling heavy. There are more sunscreens out there that do the job but don't leave the sticky and heavy feel it on the face. Will not repurchase.
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
Would anyone really recommend this product?
Michele M.
Is this good for sensitive, acne prone skin?
Kelsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appearance on the face?
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??
Nina G.
I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have burned the skin on my face. Anyone with sensitive skin ever use?