Add a Photo

#51 in Sunscreen
New. Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB™. Layers invisibly under makeup. Weightless liquid formula. Water resistant. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Liquid Sunscreen superior sun protection in a lightweight liquid for daily protection from the sun Superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, shielding skin 6 layers deep from premature skin aging. Layers Invisibly:  Provides an even, non-shiny finish.  Works beautifully alone or under make-up and moisturizers. Ultra Sheer Light Feel:  Water-light texture spreads easily over skin, absorbing i.
Photos (7)
An H.
An H.

I cannot stress the importance of wearing sunscreen enough. For those in the teen-years right up to adulthood, this is the best, most affordable skin serum you can buy to defend against again and pigmentation. Choosing the right sunscreen is so important. Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Sunscreen has an SPF 50+ and feels so lightweight and dry to touch, and leaves a matte finish - so unlike other sunscreens! It's also dermatologist tested, so it super gentle and won't break you out or irritate your skin. I've used this everyday since I was 17 years old, and I'm currently on my third bottle. Even when I'm wearing makeup, this works as an amazing primer too. Will continue to use this for the rest of my life!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Protecting our skin from the sun's harmful rays is so important, and one of the best anti-aging practice you can implement to have youthful looking, radiant skin. I've been using sunscreen since I was 17 years old, and this Neutrogena one was one of the first ones I picked up. It feels so silky and elegant, not heavy and greasy like most other western sunscreens, and dries down matte, making it easy to wear under makeup. This is an affordable, effective product that I think everyone should own. Protect your skin, it's your biggest organ!
Halley L.
Halley L.

I am so happy I found this product to use in the summertime, but even all year round use is nice just so I can get that sun protection. I struggle to find ways to work SPF into my routine without saturating my combination/oily skin in too many moisture-adding products. This absorbs so quickly and doesn't make your skin greasy at all. I would feel comfortable wearing this alone if I'm going without makeup, yet it works just as well underneath foundation and powder. A great buy for oily skin!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Trusted brand! Plus I was visiting a friend and doing yard work in the hot sun, sweating and she offered this sunscreen swearing it was super thin and effective. I doubted her but tried it anyway (much better than burning) and she was right. This is now my primary sunscreen. It protects me enough and I have pretty fair skin, it's light weight like you wouldn't think. Also daily use and only occasional face washing never clogged my pores or gave me blackheads.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Knoxville, TN

I love this sunscreen for my face because I have very sensitive skin and any extra oils or lotions on it can cause major breakouts. I used to just use regular sunscreen on my face and deal with the consequences until I found the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen. It doesn't leave that greasy feeling on your skin you get from just regular sunscreen. It's very light but still protects you from getting burnt! I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Tali L.
Tali L.
Middleburg, FL

I put this on after my moisturizer (tip: when deciding which to put on first, go by which one absorbs faster 😌) and wait a few minutes. With that, it protects your skin, it's sheer so it won't mess up the color pay off of your foundation, and with the fact you waited a few before starting makeup it does cause your makeup to slide at all! I LOVE IT! I wear alone as well, and it is not noticeable. This is good considering I have medium dark skin.
Philadelphia, PA

This sunscreen is incredible! Ever since I got sun poisoning on my face, I've been very careful with protecting it. I got sunburnt everywhere on my body last year on the beach, but my face wasn't even slightly red! I only reapplied twice in 4 hours and still didn't get burnt. This is also so lightweight that it will not break you out, which I have definitely struggled with in the past. Little goes a long way and the price is awesome!
Maricruz T.
Maricruz T.
Nogales, AZ

moisturizing is the word in this products, it seems that is one of the main goals to have in a product this days, know i look for the most lasting products with moisturizing, this daily sunscreen its great, rich in moisturizing components, applies good, it absorbs not to slow or fast, it does kinda leave a coat of product not very noticeable, what i do is to aply traslucent powder.
Doesnt feel heavy i really like it
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

I've lived in Florida my entire life and this is the first of many sunscreens I've tried that doesn't break my face out. It's also beautiful under makeup. It works like a charm and doesn't really seem to have any odor to me. My only recommendation is to be sure and apply early for days in the sun. That's pretty much a sun rule anyway but if you don't give it time to sink in it's not really sweat-proof.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
Chanhassen, MN

I'm very pale, so I'm a sunscreen nut. This is the best high SPF I've ever used on my face. It's very thin, sinks in completely and leaves no white residue. It's great under makeup or by itself. The bottle is small and rather pricey, but it last a long time! I bought mine at Target, it's easy to find. Definitely my all time favorite facial sunscreen. The most like a regular lotion I've ever used.
new rochelle, ny

Would anyone really recommend this product?
Michele F.
Michele F.

Is this good for sensitive, acne prone skin?
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

Does this product cause breakouts or leave an oily appearance on the face?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA

What's the difference between a sunscreen and this liquid??
Nina G.
Nina G.

I have sensitive skin. other lotions with an spf have burned the skin on my face. Anyone with sensitive skin ever use?

Join Now