BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Liquid Daily Sun Protection. The first step towards beautiful looking skin. Use daily as part of your makeup routine. Can be used alone, over moisturizer or under foundation. see more...

Paige T.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love it
Abigail P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use sunscreen very often but I did try the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily this last summer and it worked great! It is a good value for it's price. I did think it left my skin a bit oily which is why I only gave it 3 stars but it worked well and is a great brand. Would recommend!
Ashlee S.
I'm only rating this a one star because my skin hates neutrogena. Something in it causes me to get extremely oily and causes deep pore blockages. It's not too pricy, and if your skin can handle using it I would recommend it because it's very light and applies smoothly.
Valeria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is really great it does its job but it's not worth it again too over priced for something that wayyyyyyyyy cheaper items that work better and i actually recommend don't waste your money on something you could buy a knock off for
Brittany G.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so light on the skin, doesn't feel oily or greasy! It's very gentle as well, I have super sensitive skin and it went above and beyond my expectations. It's a little pricey but it's worth it, also a little goes a long way!
Natalie B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Shana H.
Rossville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I am very fair skinned and require daily sunscreen, this is great for that. It does not feel heavy or greasy on the skin either so it is great for daily use.
Denise M.
Ventura
I started using this after getting a facial and being told I had sun spots.  Up until then I had been using Neutrogena facial cream with SPF 30.  The daily Sun Protection is a bit thicker and greasier than the other Nutrogena that was oil free but my skin actually absorbs the oil so it's not bad at all.  I guess I didn't realize my skin needed all that extra moisture. I love this stuff and my face feels smooth.
Lydia F.
Conway, AR
As I get older, I am more aware of the effects of the sun with aging. I love being in the sun and I can always count on Neutragena to keep my skin safe. Neutragena's sunscreen has yet to cause any sort of breakout on my skin. I even love the smell of the lotion! If you're looking for a good sunscreen to add to your face regiment, you can count on Neutragena!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product! I use it to put underneath my makeup before applying my primer. I live in sunny Florida so sun care is a necessity here in order to survive. This stuff didn't make me feel oily or greasy at all. It applies and dries within minutes. It's also a very thin layer which is perfect for makeup users. It's perfect!