Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenNeutrogena
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+, 5 oz

Did you recomend this one for the day to day use?
Would you recommend this product? I feel like 100sfp just doesn’t make sense.
Is this good to wear while swimming?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+!
ingrid B.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+ uploaded by ingrid B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Summer MUST HAVE! Not the typical white cast sunscreen OR funky sunscreen scent. It leave a glow-y sheen to your skin, and a soft yet pretty scent as well. PLUS the high SPF is amazing! The continuous flow mist spray makes is super easy to apply. (No creep will be asking if you need help rubbing you down lol!!) I am trying to preserve my youth and not get sun damage. Not only that, skin cancer is no joke. I also have body ink, and sunscreen helps the longevity. Anyways, I’m glad I purchased this, it will be a regular re-order for me. Less than $10. #anti-aging #summer #sunscreen
Karisa W.
Muncie, IN
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+ uploaded by Karisa W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this because it does not break me out it's very light weight and stay on very well! As you can see that none of my kids or my niece and nephew got burned on the 4th!!! Love it
Omattie R.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+ uploaded by Omattie R.
This sunscreen is my current go to. It works well smells good. It can be a tad bit sticky after applying for some time. I would reduce the sticky effect to innovate. Otherwise great product. Will purchase again.
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+ uploaded by Ashley D.
Very light weight sunscreen that is really easy to rub in. Leaves no white cast. I use this as a reapplication step over my sunscreen lotion. The family size makes it worth it. Great size and price! Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Sunscreen Spray, SPF 45
Maria M.
Highland Park, IL
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+ uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Target
The spray presentation is very comfortable. Because it allows you to explain yourself inclusive in the back being alone. It has very good coverage, it has worked very well for me. however I recently read that it may have carcinogenic ingredients. so I don't think it is a purchase that I will make again.Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+
Amber N.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+ uploaded by Amber N.
I would urge anyone reading this review to NOT use this sunscreen. Valisure just published a study in which this sunscreen, among many other Neutrogena sunscreens and also sunscreens from multiple other brands, were found to contain high levels of benzene, a known carcinogen. I've uploaded a screenshot of two pages in the study in which they list out many of the sunscreens which were found to contain benzene. Please look this study up and read for yourself! Sunscreen is so important, don't stop wearing sunscreen. However, please find a healthy sunscreen without benzene!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,019 reviews
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+ uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so easy to apply, and most importantly, it actually works! Most of the spray sunscreens leave me with blotchy sunburn spots because they don't really cover like the lotion versions do, but that's not true of this product. The spray nozzle gives a thorough and EVEN coating that others don't. Try try try. Your skin will thank you. I close my eyes and spray on my face without issue as well. It's also easy to reapply even if you're still a little damp. Buy.
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+ uploaded by Kemorine S.
Purchased at: CVS
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+ is my daily sunscreen. I find that it protects my skin from the sun pretty well. It is kind of greasy but at least there's no white cast. What I don't like is when I add it to my face, it stings a little bit around the eyes. It's great for the body though.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+ uploaded by Amanda C.
This is my every day summer go to. I am highly sensitive to the sun and allergic. I break out in a rash. It burns and hurts for hours even days after. It swells. I have to use strong spf and this works for me. I would buy again.
Kayla B.
Kewaskum, WI
This suncscreen is amazing. It smells so good when applied and goes on invisible and sheer. It is a must have for summer time and going to the beach. I apply this 20 minutes before entering the water and I never get sunburn. Works amazing on my children too. The formula is gentle and non irritating. Really great product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roxana R.
lehigh Acres
il y a un an
Miriam M. il y a 10 mois
Yo lo recomiendo es muy bueno la verdad