Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60

Protect your skin against the harmful rays of the sun with NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER Face Sunscreen SPF 60. Gentle enough for sensitive skin this lightweight broad-spectrum sunscreen for the face quickly defends skin against both UVA and UVB rays. It features HELIOPLEX technology for high photostable UV protection from the sun. This quick-absorbing non-comedogenic formula is also waterproof and sweatproof and has a non-greasy feel leaving skin soft and smooth. This lotion comes in an 88-millilitre tube.88 mL bottle of sunscreen tube Provides protection against UVAUVB rays Ultra-light and quick-absorbing HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended

Is really hot this summer in Miami? What are your go to products for the beach? I can’t live without my Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60 and my Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen
Does anyone know why this was discontinued??
Start your review of Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreens because I break out like crazy afterwards and my face becomes so oily but with this product it really is sheer but gets the job done and I love it. It feels so light and soft on my skin it's almost as if I'm wearing nothing on my face. Neutrogena always has great sunscreen products! ” in 102 reviews
Saskatoon, SK
This sunscreen does a great job at keeping my skin safe from the suns harsh rays, which is essential for me since I spend a good amount of time outside in the summer! The one downside is that a small bottle is a bit pricy, but for what you get (protected and not too greasy skin) it’s worth it:)
Moorefield
I found this to be an ok facial sunscreen. I love to wear makeup and the packaging said it can be worn under makeup and not look oily, but that just wasn’t the case for me. After about twenty minutes of wearing this it was very greasy looking/feeling.
RIVIERE, QC
I do like this sunscreen in general, I like how it’s not greasy and not too tick. The only think is that sometimes it burns my skin a little bit because I have really dry and sensitive skin. Specially when my skin is a little irritated.
Burlington , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Great facial sunscreen! I have sensitive and oily skin. If you use this on it's own then yes it will make you look oily throughout the day. I personally put a light layer on my skin and then put my normal makeup overtop and it looks beautiful. When I do this and set with powder it does not make me look oily. It also doesn't break apart my makeup and it doesn't clog my pores. This is a must have in the summer months!
Burlington
I have very fair skin that burns pretty easily in the sun. I went on several hours-long trips in the summer where I was outside in the direct sun, and found that I did not get sunburned after applying. I didn’t feel like this caused any issues with my skin, and I will continuing to use this when I plan to be out in the sun.
Sydney , NS
I use this brand of facial sunscreen as it is recommended by the Canadian cancer society ... it’s higher in price than some other competitors.. however it’s worth it .. when you think of it the sun is one of the biggest aging factors so no matter how much you spend on serums and facials and other skin products they are not going to work without adding in your SPF ... also I find this product adds a little brightening to your skin which is nice .. it does feel a little heavy on your skin (but a lot less heavy than other sunscreens do) so I tend to wear this if I am out in the sun for longer periods of time .. but if it is just short distances like from the house to the car to a building I tend to just use the neutrogena aerosol sunscreen and spritz a little on my face!
Hamilton, ON
This is my go-to facial sunscreen all throughout the year. I love that it is lightweight and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or like there is a mask on your face. Wears really well under makeup and on bare skin! The only thing I don't like about it is that it does leave a little bit of a white cast on my face but I just wipe away the access with a dry cloth and I'm good to go!
London, ON
Summer of 2017, my skin had sun damage because I wasn't protecting it properly and thought that because I was born, the sun couldn't hurt me but I've been using this since I did some research and it works wonders. It's a sheer finish and I apply it no matter the season or day and my skin has regained its glow because I've taken care of it plus under makeup, it doesn't bother at all; it absorbs really fast.
Burlington, ON
My favourite facial sunscreen! This doesn't mess up my skincare or make my makeup go on weird. It's really gentle and doesn't smell strong so my skin doesn't get irritated. It's perfect for anyone who wants to wear makeup on top. It doesn't melt easily like many other sunscreens. It's also very affordable. I highly recommend!
WINDSOR, ON
BEST SUNSCREEN EVER! Feels amazing, doesn’t sting, doesn’t look white on your skin, even dark skin, protects my skin soooo much. In addition I use it instead of primer and it works fine under my make up!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
a year ago
Alison R. • 7 months ago
I use it under my makeup and I haven’t had any issues :)