BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Protect your skin against the harmful rays of the sun with NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER Face Sunscreen SPF 60. Gentle enough for sensitive skin this lightweight broad-spectrum sunscreen for the face quickly defends skin against both UVA and UVB rays. It features HELIOPLEX technology for high photostable UV protection from the sun. This quick-absorbing non-comedogenic formula is also waterproof and sweatproof and has a non-greasy feel leaving skin soft and smooth. This lotion comes in an 88-millilitre tube.88 mL bottle of sunscreen tube Provides protection against UVAUVB rays Ultra-light and quick-absorbing HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended

• Leaves skin shiny or matte?1 Answers
  • Is it good for dry to combo skin?? 2 Answers
  • I've been wanting a suncreen for my face but does this one tend to ...1 Answers
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Kingsport, TN
Ok. So this product is amazing. I bought it at Target and couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised at how week this product works. It's a little expensive hit the quality is worth it. It has something in it called a helioplex. It's a barrier between you and the sun. I got burned while in vacation and used it the following day to make sure I didn't burn anymore and go my surprise, I was able to stay in the sun all day and never gained anymore sun! I put it on my daughter all week and she didn't even come back home with a tan!
Natalee R.
Natalee R.
I love this sunscreen!! Neutrogena has finally given me a product that I can use on my face that will not cause more acne! This sunscreen provides sun protection and will block those harmful UV rays while also not blocking my pores to cause harm against my skin. I love this product. It is important to apply it and allow a little time to soak into your skin but then you are ready to go! I like that I can feel good about keeping my pores clean and my skin from wrinkles!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
This by far the best face sunscreen on the market. I'll admit I'm horrible about putting sunscreen on my body but when it comes to my face I don't mess around. I always apply Neutrogena Ultra Sheer before heading out. It's lightweight so you don't feel gross and sticky. You also won't end up a pimple face after using this. I love getting time in the sun but I don't want to look like a shar pei by the time I hit 40 so I stick with Neutrogena.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lake Worth, FL
Amazing sunscreen! As someone who is fair and freckled with sensitive skin, I consider myself a sunscreen expert due to the amount I use in a year. I feel like I have tried it all with a variety of results. Many protect but cause breakouts. Others leave my skin looking and feeling nice but leave me burnt. This product offers the best of both, sun protection without causing breakouts. What more can you ask for? Bring on the sun.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
San Antonio, TX
I've just started using this product after I found out that banana boat doesn't list expiration dates on their bottles and the sunscreen does go bad over time. This neutrogena sunscreen managed to keep me from getting burned, doesn't feel oily like some sunscreens, goes on with a nice layer and protects well. If you sweat you don't feel the beading like some sunscreen and overall a great product.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Abingdon, MD
Great coverage. Lasts very long, only have to reapply it once if I am outside all day long (I have very fair skin and burn quite easily in the sun). I have very oily skin, however this product does not leave my face feeling oily like other sunscreens. I even use it on the top of my shoulders and chest and it works wonderfully! The packaging is a perfect size for traveling as well!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite sunscreen! It's the only one I use on my face. My only complain is that if it gets in your eyes, it stings! So I recommend using a small amount and rubbing it in well and letting it dry before going into the water. Even with this caveat, I still only buy this sunscreen for my face. It doesn't leave my skin oily and the best part....NO BREAKOUTS
Anne K.
Anne K.
Evansville, IN
I'm giving this product 3.5 stars. I really like how much protection this sunscreen gives and does not leave a white residue on my Medium African American skin. The only issue I have with this product is that it makes my oily parts of my skin more oily. If there was a way to have shine control with this affordable sunscreen it would have been a 5 star review!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Holliston, MA
This is by far the best sunscreen specially made for the face that I have ever used. My skin is very sensitive and this product has never made me break out or given me a rash like many others have. This sunscreen is effective for the most part. The only thing i could complain about is that sometimes it is difficult to rub in while also being gentle.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Baton Rouge, LA
I usually HATE sunscreen, mostly because it feels so greasy on my already oily skin and I feel like it clogs my pores. Neutrogena just changed the game. I tried this after my mom purchased a bottle and now it's the only thing I will use on my face. It is not greasy feeling and can be worn alone at the beach or underneath your daily make-up.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Looking for a face sunscreen to use this summer. I am outside quite often and am noticing sun spots. I use a moisturizer along with BB Cream that had SPF but feel I need some else. Any thoughts???
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Is this product really oily and good for sensitive skin?
Sumaiya F.
Sumaiya F.
Mirpur-14,Dhaka-1216
Is it good for dry to combo skin??
Anna H.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
I've been wanting a suncreen for my face but does this one tend to leave your skin oily at all? I need something that will last under makeup and the summer heat.
Karina J.
Karina J.
Tampa, FL
Leaves skin shiny or matte?