BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Protect your skin against the harmful rays of the sun with NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER Face Sunscreen SPF 60. Gentle enough for sensitive skin this lightweight broad-spectrum sunscreen for the face quickly defends skin against both UVA and UVB rays. It features HELIOPLEX technology for high photostable UV protection from the sun. This quick-absorbing non-comedogenic formula is also waterproof and sweatproof and has a non-greasy feel leaving skin soft and smooth. This lotion comes in an 88-millilitre tube.88 mL bottle of sunscreen tube Provides protection against UVAUVB rays Ultra-light and quick-absorbing HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended

• Leaves skin shiny or matte?2 Answers
  • Is it good for dry to combo skin?? 2 Answers
  • I've been wanting a suncreen for my face but does this on...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60
  • "I have sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreens because I break out like crazy afterwards and my face becomes so oily but with this product it really is sheer but gets the job done and I love it. It feels so light and soft on my skin it's almost as if I'm wearing nothing on my face. Neutrogena always has great sunscreen products! " in 102 reviews
Sam S.
I’m all for high SPF due to my fair skin and the want/need to protect my face, however, this product isn’t my favorite. It leaves my skin feeling a little oily and I find that my face feels a little congested after I wear this all day. I have very sensitive skin though so almost all facial sunscreens cause irritation with the exception of Image skin care.
Jessica M.
University Pk, PA
I used this product this summer as a facial sunscreen. I wouldn’t say it’s the best but it’s also not the worst. Personally it left my face oily and greasy which is a texture I don’t like to have on my face. I know sun screen is like a lotion/oil so I can’t blame it but I just won’t repurchase. I have found other products I like more/better. In terms of protecting my face from the sun it did a really good job, no sunburn after being in the sun for a good 5 hours!!
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
I recently bought this sunscreen for vacation. It did leave my skin a little oilier than usual, so that is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. In terms of sunscreen, it did the job, and I would use it again if I were at the beach or pool (where I don’t care as much about what my face looks like)
Alex Nicole G.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60 I liked this sunscreen. I honestly don't wear much sunscreen other than what's in my face makeup. Unless I'm out in direct sun. I liked this bc it wasn't super greasy, and it absorbed well into the skin!
Makenzie R.
Danville, VA
This product worked wonders when I had oily, acne prone skin. It didn’t break my face out or leave me feeling greasy at all. I did feel that it needed to be applied more often than some other face sunscreens I’ve used in the past but overall it was great
Summer M.
Lewisburg, WV
This sunscreen is very lightweight and sheer, just like it says, and it protects my face from UV rays. It does make your face s little greasy and shiny, but not as bad as other facial sunscreens. I trust this brand and would recommend it to anybody.
samantha v.
With my sensitive face I needed some good face sunscreen to protect it. Thankfully this stuff is like a miracle. I don’t get sun burn on my face. Definitely highly recommend if you need some good protection on your face like I do!
Stephanie J.
Rossville, GA
I really loved be this stuff, for me it’s hard to find something that you can put on your face everyday and it not mess up your makeup. I feel this formula don’t turn me greasy even after wearing it all day. Im 49 and sunscreen on my face everyday is a must!Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
This sunscreen is the best for your face! It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and it doesn’t get into my eyes! It is light weight and protects my fair skin so well. It smells nice and clean and feels soft on the skin.
Ashley S.
Centerville, OH
This is one of my favorite sun screens. I have light skin and tan easily but my face burns easily. I use a lower SPF everywhere else but for my face this is my must have. It’s not greasy and has a pleasant smell.
Alison C.
Looking for a face sunscreen to use this summer. I am outside quite often and am noticing sun spots. I use a moisturizer along with BB Cream that had SPF but feel I need some else. Any thoughts???
Rachel S.
Is this product really oily and good for sensitive skin?
Karina J.
Doral, FL
Leaves skin shiny or matte?
Sumaiya F.
Mirpur-14,Dhaka-1216
Is it good for dry to combo skin??
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know why this was discontinued??