BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Protect your skin against the harmful rays of the sun with NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER Face Sunscreen SPF 60. Gentle enough for sensitive skin this lightweight broad-spectrum sunscreen for the face quickly defends skin against both UVA and UVB rays. It features HELIOPLEX technology for high photostable UV protection from the sun. This quick-absorbing non-comedogenic formula is also waterproof and sweatproof and has a non-greasy feel leaving skin soft and smooth. This lotion comes in an 88-millilitre tube.88 mL bottle of sunscreen tube Provides protection against UVAUVB rays Ultra-light and quick-absorbing HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended

• Leaves skin shiny or matte?2 Answers
  • Is it good for dry to combo skin?? 2 Answers
  • I've been wanting a suncreen for my face but does this on...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60
  • "I have sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreens because I break out like crazy afterwards and my face becomes so oily but with this product it really is sheer but gets the job done and I love it. It feels so light and soft on my skin it's almost as if I'm wearing nothing on my face. Neutrogena always has great sunscreen products! " in 102 reviews
Diane W.
I’m paranoid of breakouts. My face is naturally oily and forms acne easily, so I wanted a sunscreen that is lightweight and doesn’t clog my pores. This one by neutrogena has been perfect for me! It’s specifically made for the face. After applying, it doesn’t feel heavy and dries to nothing. I wear it during long days in the sun like for vacation or beach days, and even though I can’t feel it I know it works because I never burn! Highly recommend.
Julie P.
I was pleasantly surprised with Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60 ! I'm always sceptical about sunscreen for your face because of how oily and acne prone my skin is, but I had no problems with this sunscreen. It didn't cause any breakouts, and it helped keep me from getting sunburned! It also didn't feel like I had a pound of Crisco on my face, and was reasonably priced. All around a good sunscreen for your face!
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
I’m all for high SPF due to my fair skin and the want/need to protect my face, however, this product isn’t my favorite. It leaves my skin feeling a little oily and I find that my face feels a little congested after I wear this all day. I have very sensitive skin though so almost all facial sunscreens cause irritation with the exception of Image skin care.
Jen (.
Morgantown, WV
I recently bought this sunscreen for vacation. It did leave my skin a little oilier than usual, so that is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. In terms of sunscreen, it did the job, and I would use it again if I were at the beach or pool (where I don’t care as much about what my face looks like)
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
I'm a huge proponent of sunscreen. I wear it everyday and I'm outside at least 2 hours a day. I have sensitive skin so it's important to use a brand that is gentle but effective. This Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60 fits the bill. It doesn't clog the pores and stays on with sweat. I know this is part for the course with sunscreen, but it can sometimes leave white streaks on the face of not blended correctly. Sometimes I forget to look in the mirror until later and realize I have white streaks on my face. Besides being careful about blending, this product wins for me!
Amanda W.
This is my favorite facial sunscreen. It’s not too expensive and it’s easy to pickup at Target or a drugstore. Neutrogena products always do good on my skin, this sunscreen isn’t heavy at all, it feels like a regular moisturizer. It sits under makeup good as well!
Alex Nicole G.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF 60 I liked this sunscreen. I honestly don't wear much sunscreen other than what's in my face makeup. Unless I'm out in direct sun. I liked this bc it wasn't super greasy, and it absorbed well into the skin!
Makenzie R.
Danville, VA
This product worked wonders when I had oily, acne prone skin. It didn’t break my face out or leave me feeling greasy at all. I did feel that it needed to be applied more often than some other face sunscreens I’ve used in the past but overall it was great
Samantha O.
I normally love Neutrogena products, but this one I wasn't a fan of. Neutrogena has been the ONLY line that hasn't made my skin break out, so I've been very loyal for about eight years now. However, this sunscreen doesn't feel right on my face. It gets the job done, but it's oily and doesn't absorb into the skin as well as I would have liked. I would probably get it again, but only because other brands make me break out. I just don't find it comfortable to wear.
Summer M.
Lewisburg
This sunscreen is very lightweight and sheer, just like it says, and it protects my face from UV rays. It does make your face s little greasy and shiny, but not as bad as other facial sunscreens. I trust this brand and would recommend it to anybody.
Alison C.
Looking for a face sunscreen to use this summer. I am outside quite often and am noticing sun spots. I use a moisturizer along with BB Cream that had SPF but feel I need some else. Any thoughts???
Rachel S.
Is this product really oily and good for sensitive skin?
Sumaiya F.
Mirpur-14,Dhaka-1216
Is it good for dry to combo skin??
Karina J.
Caracas
Leaves skin shiny or matte?
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know why this was discontinued??