BY NEUTROGENA #6 in Facial Sunscreen

Protect your skin against the harmful rays of the sun with NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER Face Sunscreen SPF 45. Gentle enough for sensitive skin this lightweight broad-spectrum sunscreen for the face quickly defends skin against both UVA and UVB rays. It features HELIOPLEX technology for high photostable UV protection from the sun. This quick-absorbing non-comedogenic formula is also waterproof and sweatproof and has a non-greasy feel leaving skin soft and smooth. This lotion comes in an 88-millilitre tube.88 mL tube of sunscreen lotion Provides protection against UVAUVB rays Ultra-light and quick-absorbing HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Non-comedogenic oil-free and PABA-free Dermatologist-recommended

• I have been using other Neutrogena products I was wonderin if thi...1 Answers
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I found this facial sunscreen while on vacation in Hawaii. I wore sunscreen on my face yet somehow still turned into a lobster (literally). Talking would hurt my face ... I soaked in aloe Vera gel and when I got up the courage to step into the sunlight again I went crazy with the sunscreen... thank goodness I had “run out” of the stuff I had used before that didn’t work ... because it forced me to go buy more and that’s where I found the neutrogena sheer face sunscreen!! It smells amazing, glides on like silk and ACTUALLY WORKS! It also helped soothe my extra crispy skin and by the time I went home my face was healed from the sunburn from hell (literally)! This is now the ONLY facial sunscreen I use!
lady_sassicorn🦄💁🏽 t.
Eastpointe, MI
This product is what to be expected for sunscreen as far as consistency. It's sort of thick and a little sticky, but luckily does not become greasy after drying. There isn't any specific or strong odors other than the obvious scent of sunscreen. Its effective against strong sunlight, as I didn't experience any sunburn thankfully . I like this face sunscreen because it is a good product at a decent value in comparison to other specialized face sunscreen that are more costly and come in small 2 oz containers
Josephine O.
Marietta, GA
Honestly throughout the years I have dreading using sunscreen at the beach... I would get burned because I didn't want a greasy, sticky face. I started using this sunscreen and it almost felt like a moisturizer. Thin, yet effective. I would 1000% recommend this product. It also is specifically made for your face, so it doesn't cause breakouts like most leading brands! This is a summer must have! Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55
Brenna M.
Williamstown, MA
This is hands down the best face sunscreen on the market. I have tried them all, and no other brand can compare. This sunscreen provides great protects, but doesn’t clog pores/cause acne/make your face look extremely shiny. I even where this when I am outside sweating and playing sports all day and it does a great job of protecting my face from the sun. It’s a little pricey so I only use it on my face. I just use a generic and cheaper brand for the rest of my body.
Kelly S.
I use this every single day. I literally do not go outside with this.

I wear it under my make up. In the warm weather I wear this alone without makeup during my outdoor runs. I wear it on my face and neck.

The value is amazing.

My makeup glides on over this easily (with some primer under it the makeup). I have no problems with white residue as either some products.

also no problems for my dry/sensitive skin.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
This sunscreen does feel like sunscreen, slightly thicker than regular lotion, but i figure if it doesn’t feel like an extra layer maybe it isn’t protecting like an extra layer..? Once applied it loses that thick feeling though, thankfully. I applied my normal daily moisturizer and then put this on top. Sometimes I’d add makeup on top of both of those as well and it didn’t seem to change the wear of my makeup.
Monica K.
It protects my skin but I hate the consistency. When you use it on your body or face, it feels super greasy even though it supposed to be ultra sheer and lightweight. It almost feels sticky. It also kills if you get it in your eye. That sticky feeling lasts for a while. The sunscreen is white but when you rub it in, it does turn colorless so you don’t have that pale look.
Sari M.
Copperas Cove, TX
As a person who severely burns in the sun this product is perfecto! If you don’t burn badly you could use the lower spf of this sheer facial sunscreen. When I know I’m going to be out in the sun I will use this under my makeup or if I’m going swimming I’ll use it And obviously not wear makeup. It doesn’t make my face toooo greasy so it does well under my makeup without changing the consistency too terribly much.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
This product is lighter and feels more matte on the skin, though, depending on your skin type, is not purely matte. I have combination skin and, though it feels matte initially, that "matte-ness" only lasts for 15-20 minutes for me personally. Additonally, this product feel lighter on the skin, but I can still feel it on my skin, even when I cut out my moisturizer, BUT I would still largely prefer this product over other typical sunscreens because, once again, it feels lighter, more matte AND has less of a strong smell. Having sensitive skin, this product would sometimes burn my face as well, though no visible damage is leftover. As such, be careful and opt for the "sensitive skin" line for this brand if you're like me!
Karen c.
Jessup, MD
This is an amazing product to use and what’s even better is that you can use it under make up without making you feel like you have layers of cream and makeup on your face ! It’s light to put on yet highly protective of your skin! As a healthcare student, i always feel safe using this product and it can always be found in my make up bag !
Nancy U.
I have been using other Neutrogena products I was wonderin if this one works?