Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenNeutrogena
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70

Ultra Sheer® Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70

Does this sunscreen burn your eyes?
Is this product affective for doing your makeup before as a primer?
Does this make your face break out?[product:neutrogena-ultra-sheer-face-body-stick-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-70]
Start your review of Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70!
How would you rate this product?
Beatriz O.
Madison, NJ
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Beatriz O.
I bought this sunscreen to use every morning one my face before make up and also before I go out even when it’s not to sunny I like to protect my skin. I really like and recommend!! It’s also easy to apply and covers good!!
Leila G.
Commerce, CA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Leila G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product !!! It's really easy to use and best of all, you don't have white patches on your face that sunscreen usually leaves on ... An ideal level of protection, good hydration, and water resistance. (Despite this, remember that the sunscreen should be touched up every 80 minutes). You will love this product, since being a stick product your hands do not have contact with your face you just rub it all over your face and ready to leave the house ... Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Jannet R.
seattle
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Jannet R.
Great initial application, goes on clear and doesn’t mess up makeup. But any reapplications start getting way too thick and heavy on the skin. The picture shows the initial application. the shiny part of my hand is where I applied it, goes on super clear
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 uploaded by Maria A.
This is some nice sunscreen. I love to use it when I’m in a rush, perfect for tossing into a bag. But first use a cream sunscreen and use this stick to reapply throughout the day. The SPF protection is high! It’s a little overpriced, in my own opinion. Otherwise it’s a nice broad spectrum sunscreen!
Mariana K.
This is a sheer sunscreen stick with a pleasant beachy smell. I have used this during P.E. , for swimming and running. It has proved itself as an great source of sun protection for any outdoor activities.
Brieann R.
Madison, WI
If you are looking for a non greasy sun protection option, this is it! Absorbs so quickly you can snap your fingers after applying. This is perfect for under make up and gentle enough for your sensitive skin. I would even use this for kids at least 3 years of age. The only sunscreen that doesn't break me out. It doesn't have that odor that a lot of other brands have and leaves your skin feeling clean. I keep one in my car and apply to my hands when driving. The only sunscreen you will ever need. 10/10 Would recommend.
Aisha E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Its so rare for me to find a moisturizer but this sunscreen hydrates my skin. Big 5 😀
Melissa H.
Fort Myers
Although this particular brand didn't leave my face oily or overly white from the pigmentation, it did not protect me very well when I was outside for an hour. I didn't even go into the water!
Victoria P.
I use this product underneath my makeup. It is one of the only sunscreens that I have used that doesn't leave my feeling greasy, give me a whitecast, or makes my foundation look off. As far as I can tell it gives good sun protection. I would repurchase this product.
Dorothy Y.
San Francisco, CA
I truly love this block sunscreen. It is so convenient to keep in my bag for reapplications because it is not greasy and rolls on. It smells good as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annivel G.
Doral, FL
il y a 6 mois
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 Has anyone used this sunscreen? It's good? Does it work for oily skin?
Laura H. il y a 6 mois
Yes, I have oily skin and it’s perfect. Smells good and it isn’t oily at all.