BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

Get superior, broad spectrum SPF 70 UVA/UVB sun protection with our lightweight daily sunscreen stick. Featuring an oil-free formula, this stick sunscreen glides on easily for a hands-free, no-mess application that feels weightless and leaves a non-shiny finish on your face or body.

• Water Resistant (80min)
  • PABA free
  • Oil-free
  • Lightweight
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%

Inactive ingredients

Adipic Acid/diglycol Crosspolymer, Beeswax, BHT, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl 2, 6-Napthalate, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diesostearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Silica

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears. reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.

Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive Ingredients

Adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, beeswax, bht, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylyl glycol, diethylhexyl 2, 6-napthalate, fragrance, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diesostearate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, polyethylene, silica

• How well does this product protect you from the sun? Is i...5 Answers
  • i want a deodorant fresh, of long duration, that has a pl...2 Answers
  • Does this product provide a good coverage from the sun?1 Answers
Mary W.
An easy to apply sunscreen that doesn't make me break out! Bonus is that it's ultra-portable - it fits in a jeans or jacket pocket.

If you're like me and burn easily, you've learned to not only apply sunscreen before leaving the house, but to also take it along. And if you're like me and get your bag smashed on public transport, you've learned a lotion sunscreen can pop open and spill all over everything.  This is a stick, which takes up less room than a bottle, and can't pop open and get all over everything. :)
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Every year I always do the same thing and buy a stick of this Neutrogena sunscreen, but I have learned that my face doesn’t react well to the formula. I have really sensitive skin and there’s something in the Neutrogena formula not just with the face sunscreen but also with their sunscreen in general. I don’t know if it’s extra oily or what, but whenever I put the stuff on, my skin just reacts terribly. Maybe I could try out sensitive skin sunscreen? I would definitely be cautious before putting a lot of this on.
jenna p.
pflugerville
This product is really nice. It has a great applicator which is super easy to use and compact to bring with you everywhere . This is great to where you don’t look like a ghost at the beach but to where you look like a golden angel. This does not have much spf as i would like it to have which is my only problem with this product but overall i really like this product and recommend this to anyone that really needs a good sunscreen that is easy to use and can be super portable.
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
I prefer using a stick of sunscreen because it’s easier to apply and anything with aerosol cans are bad for your health. I like this product because it’s stick form and it’s not bad, but I don’t like this product because pricing, and the fact that it gets sticky and or sweaty when in certain weather (not tragically cold or hot weather either)
Yuriko H.
El Paso, TX
I really like this product for all over the body because it’s moistens your skin and protects it from sun damage. So I only use it on my body I don’t really use it for my face because I do tend to have oily skin and when I wear this in my face I makes it even more oily by the end of the day I prefer using the sport face oil free for my face
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
Once yes... My go to COMPANY!! Yes love me some NEUTROGENA... soaks in good. Less greasy feel.. I know that made no sense. You know some sunscreens do that I hate that. It's like an oil spill on your face yuk... Less of that with this.
Arion T.
I really like this sunscreen because it's easy to use, vacation/travel friendly. I love the way you apply this sunscreen and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky. Being of a darker complexion it doesn't leave a white cast on my skin especially face. I do wish this was available in a more round stick for the face
Megan C.
Owings Mills
This stuff smells but it works. I don’t get burnt and is easy to reapply. It does break me out but I don’t think it’s something I can escape on 90 degree days at the pool. I will say as long as I follow the directions I do not get burnt and considering I’m on meds that make me hypersensitive to sun I guess that’s pretty good.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
My go to summer product! My young daughter and I both use this face stick and LOVE IT! It’s so much easier than spray or traditional lotion. I apply the stick to the face and don’t even usually rub it in. A little more pricey than other options but it lasts forever!
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
I have always been a Neutrogena sunscreen user. I bought this one for my travels. I like that it's not liquid so it can pass airport security. It handy and not messy. It does leave a white sheen but if you put a little bit then it's ok. Just make sure to apply more every now and then. All in all good product.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Are these sticks easy to apply!?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
How well does this product protect you from the sun? Is it easy to apply and worth a try?
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee
Is the stick form of this as convenient as I want to believe? Which is better: spray or stick?
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Is it worth the money to buy this stick instead of just putting regular sunblock on your face? My fiance doesn't like to put product on his face but I want him to have sun protection.
Jennifer H.
Pikeville, NC
Can this be used safely on all areas of the face?