BY NEUTROGENA #86 in Sunscreen

NEUTROGENA® ULTRA SHEER® Face & Body Sunscreen Stick delivers powerful sun protection in a breakthrough lightweight stick for daily protection from the sun.

ULTRA SHEER® Sunscreen Stick glides on easily for a hands-free, no-mess application. With a weightless feel and non-shiny finish, it provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Lightweight, fast absorbing
  • Oil free, PABA free

Buy on Amazon
Katie W.
San Jose, CA
I'm super picky about my sunscreen cause I'm one of those people that really dislike that thick or sticky feeling on my skin. I really need one that absorbs into the skin and I don't feel. At all. So this one is not bad actually. It does absorb for the most part, much more so than the others that I've tried, but I can still feel it on me so it keeps me from reaching for it. It's not like I'm reaching for another sunscreen cause I haven't found a better one. So if I MUST wear sunscreen, I will wear this one. I must add though that I did try this on my face once and I broke out later that day so I won't be reapplying this to my face anymore. Just in case it's the culprit.
Hana L.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first and last time purchasing this sunscreen. It's called "Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch" but it's the total opposite. It's pretty thick but goes on with a chalky, crumbly texture that actually made my skin feel drier. You have to rub it in quite a bit to avoid a white cast. On top of that, it got poor ratings from the EWG. Would not buy again as there are better sunscreens for the same price.

PROS:
-High SPF
-water-resistant
-easy to find at any drugstore

CONS:
-doesn't absorb well and leaves a white cast
-chalky, crumbly texture
-rated "moderate" for sun protection by EWG
-rated "poor" for ingredient safety by EWG
-contains parabens
-not cruelty-free
Julian A.
Boise, ID
i like to use daily moisturizer with sunscreen for my every day use but they needn't be too much protection since i stay out of the sun. When i need to use a great sunscreen i use neutrogena as i dont think i have ever gotten a sunburn using their products. sun protection is important to me and this has not let me down, i do have a natural tan and olive skin tone so i it does leave a small white cast or oiliness but that is because i LATHER it on (just to be safe) but ill take protected and being able to enjoy myself then a lighter product that fails me leaving me burnt.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
Yo amo estos bloqueadores porque no te dejan una sensación pegajosa en la piel, el tamaño es perfecto para traerlo en la bolsa y no dejan residuos en la ropa, huelen bien, y los uso en la cara y no lo siento pesado, deja un acabado matte, yo soy de piel mixta y no me sale alergia ni granitos cuando la uso. La presentación de venta me encanta porque vienen dos y te regalan el bloqueador en barra, solo que el bloqueador en barra si deja residuos en la ropa, por lo que debes ser mas cuidadosa y aplicarlo y dejarlo secar bien antes de tener rose con la ropa
Rachel F.
I have super fair skin. Like, I've gotten sunburnt walking through a parking lot to the mall before. Like, I blind people when I go to the beach pale.
My obnoxiously pale skin is also quite sensitive, so sunscreen can be a bit of a crapshoot for me, trying to find one that protects my skin but doesn't enrage it.
This sunscreen does all I need it to. It applies well, and protects well, even if you're a pale person kayaking. It didn't upset my skin, even when combined with a lot of sweat and seawater.
I would not survive summer without this sunscreen.
Brieann R.
Madison, WI
If you are looking for a non greasy sun protection option, this is it! Absorbs so quickly you can snap your fingers after applying. This is perfect for under make up and gentle enough for your sensitive skin. I would even use this for kids at least 3 years of age. The only sunscreen that doesn't break me out. It doesn't have that odor that a lot of other brands have and leaves your skin feeling clean. I keep one in my car and apply to my hands when driving. The only sunscreen you will ever need. 10/10
Would recommend.
Natasha Z.
Houston, tx
After trying many different sunscreen brands, this is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It is lightweight and doesn't leave the uncomfortable residue most others leave on your skin. Since I have to use sunscreen, for work, on an almost daily basis, it is important for me to have a good sunscreen. This sunscreen doesn't come off when you sweat or enter the pool. It lasts, and does a great job protecting my skin, without causing breakouts, from clogged pores, which happens when i use almost any other sunscreen.
Akila K.
Westwood Village
When comparing sunscreens, I typically look for a non-comedogenic, matte, non-greasy sunscreen with a high SPF. The neutrogena ultra sheer sunscreen absorbs quickly into the skin, but can be a bit oily. Also, due to my acne-prone skin, I did feel like my breakouts increased a bit after using this sunscreen. Overall if you are looking for an average, daily wear sunscreen, this can be a good bet, although there are better ones on the market.
Joanna O.
Norristown, PA
My 9 year old is extremely allergic to sunscreen and up until now we have really struggled to find ways to protect his skin. Just this past summer a friend who also suffers from allergies told us to try this, and boy are we glad we did. It does require multiple applications while in water, but thankfully it protected his skin without making him break out in an itchy rash. This is now the only Sun screen we'll ever buy!
Jennifer m.
I tried this sunscreen for my body and the Neutrogena Healthy Defense daily moisturizer (w/ sunscreen) for my face. Go with the healthy defense instead. The ultra sheer was so thick that it made applying to areas with hair (like arms) uncomfortable. I save the ultra sheer for hairless areas now (shaved legs, throat, neck, etc) or for outdoor days. Healthy defense, on the other hand, is thin enough to be used daily.
Velma A.
Does this product provide a good coverage from the sun?
Tara B.
I have 2 questions actually: Does this work well over or under your moisturizer? And is it good for daily use UNDER makeup? Without messing up your makeup or being white &/or greasy? I just bought one from a different brand & I am SUPER disappointed. Was hoping this would be a better one to try. Thanks!!