Benefits :-

Our best-selling Ultra Sheer® line provides powerful sun protection you will love to wear. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, light-weight feel on your skin. Formulated with Helioplex® Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • PABA-free

• Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients :-

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.8%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6- Naphthalate, Vp/hexadecane Copolymer, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Purpose :-

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings:

For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information :-
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Does it feel greasy at all?
Is this scented?
Does this feel greasy on the face even though it says non greasy?
Start your review of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Water Resistant and Non-Greasy Sunscreen Lotion SPF 100+ (3 oz)!
Product Highlights
“My skin is super sensitive. I am always nervous to try a new face product of any sort because I get chemical burns easily. This sunscreen protected my face perfectly. Lightweight, smooth, smells good and best part: NO chemical burn! It is a sensitive protector and I am definitely a fan. This is the only sunscreen I use!” in reviews
West Valley , UT
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Water Resistant and Non-Greasy Sunscreen Lotion SPF 100+ (3 oz) uploaded by Ohane C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hey guys I just want to say that I’m really really excited about this sunscreen, I’ve got this one like 5 days ago and I’ve been using it every morning after my skin care routine and it is amazing, it leaves my skin so soft and it has a real dry touch as it says. My skin is looking amazing since I started to use it!
La Jolla
I think this sunscreen is great for those on a budget or need a quick remedy from the drugstore. It applies well but the sunscreen smell is very apparent after application. There’s a bit of a shine to my face after I wait for it to settle on my skin so I would lightly dab tissue on my face before applying makeup. Makeup goes well over the sunscreen, no pilling or texture. However, it slightly oxidizes my foundation. By the end of the day, I find that there’s more oiliness around my t-zone than without sunscreen. This sunscreen burns my eyes though! I have to be careful around the eye area or I feel stinging by the end of the day.
Washinton, DC
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Water Resistant and Non-Greasy Sunscreen Lotion SPF 100+ (3 oz) uploaded by Anjelica E.
Purchased at: Target
EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED! This is one of those times where the product matches the hype! My sons have a sun intolerance which makes it hard for them to play outside very long without getting a rash or getting burned. This is the very first product I have found that protects them. It also goes on great and absorbs without being greasy or too thick. It is just like the label states, "lightweight" and "clean feeling" which is extremely surprising for a product with such great protection.
Honestly I only wear neutrogena sunscreens! It never disappoints me, I’ve try other brands but they never really end up meeting my expectations, if you wear makeup I’ll say this is a really good choice it’s not thick at all, and I’ve notice that when I wear this one my makeup stays longer and also very important for me, it’s dry-touch that means that it won’t leave your skin oily!! Which is so nice because I have a really oily skin, you also have gel sunscreen options, I tried one from neutrogena but it was very oily for however this dry-touch one I wouldn’t change it ever !
Edinburg, TX
The Neutrogena ultra sheer sunscreen is great but just a warning do not put under makeup, it will look cakey. This sunscreen is great and with no makeup on, your skin looks dewy. Which I love. I do perder this product in spray form more than the liquid. I first saw that Jlo’s makeup artist (Scott Barnes) recommended these sunscreens in YouTube video and he said he uses the Neutogena Sunscreen spray on JLo and if it’s good enough for JLo you know this product/brand is amazing! I can’t be JLo but at least I can use the same sunscreen as her and feel good in what I am buying!
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
A really good sunscreen. I try to avoid the sun as much as possible but when I do venture outside I slap some of this on and I’m good. I’m never out in direct sun for more than 30 minutes if I have to. I had a cancer scare when I was younger so ever since then I’ve been really good about applying and reapplying my sun protection. Sun protection should be at the top of everyone’s skincare list. Take care of your skin, you’ll be glad you did when you get older.
Travelers Rst, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
this goes on thicker than I'd like, and makes my skin shiny after all my hard work of mattifying. so, despite its claim of "dry touch", it's not quite there. it's still head and shoulders above the other drug store options though, in that once you let it settle for a few minutes, it does seem to "matte" up, and it doesn't make me break out. my kingdom for a sunscreen that didn't make me hesitate to put it on in the first place, though!
phoenix
I do not like any of neutrogena’s sunscreens at all. I used one that wasn’t on this list, but this one seemed similar to it. Anyways the sunscreen would often make my skin burn, but some reason I continued using it cause I thought it could’ve been because of my acne. Well it turns out that whole time I used, it was giving me chemical burns. When I looked at the reviews a lot of people said things similar to what I said.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best sunscreens for sensitive skin. I like it because it is sheer and dry to the touch once applied. It leaves no nasty white, pasty, greasy residue. Once its rubbed in, you can completely forget about it. Wear it under makeup to get your sun protection in or just wear it alone to get your every day ray blockage. Either way, its great. It's never clogged my pores or caused breakouts. Great product!
Florence, AL
I've been using this sunscreen for close to 10 years and I can't imagine switching to anything else. I've never had issues with breakouts or irritation when using this sunscreen, and I NEVER burn -- even on days where I've spent HOURS on the beach. It's the only sunscreen that my family and I use. I'm not sure how it applies under makeup because on makeup days I use a moisturizer that has SPF in it.

245 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...