BY NEUTROGENA

Get powerful sun protection without the heavy finish with NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 45. This broad spectrum SPF 45 sunscreen provides protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays and combines it with Dry-Touch technology for an ultra-light non-shiny finish. The formula also features HELIOPLEX an advanced sunscreen technology with broad spectrum UVAUVB protection which shields skin from the suns damaging rays. Fast-absorbing waterproof and sweatproof this sunscreen is also non-comedogenic so it wont clog pores. This lotion comes in an 88-millilitre tube.88 mL tube of sunscreen lotion Ultra-light and fast-absorbing HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Provides non-shiny finish and a clean feel Lightweight and non-comedogenic Dermatologist-recommended see more...

Anjali K.
Los Angeles
There is less of this sunscreen in the bottle than you think. It becomes very difficult to get out once you go through half of it. It is effective for the price, but you have to use a lot to feel like there is any sunscreen on you. Sometimes it feels like it just disappears into the skin. Also makes the skin appear white.
Stephanie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I feel the need to review this product every time it appears, and recommend it to everyone that I can! I love this very clean, non lord clogging sunscreen. I use it on my face, and a single tube lasts quite a while. It's a tad pricey in comparison to other sunscreens, but it is beyond worth it.
Hannah R.
Mayfield Vlg, OH
I started doing research on how bad some suncreens are for you and was looking for something with less chemicals but still provides the same amount of protection and II would this sunscreen! It's truly amazing! A little pricier than your average sunscreen, but well worth it!
Megan P.
Florida
I love this product as well as the spray. They both work great, and don't leave your skin broken out, or sticky. I use this mostly for my face, chest and shoulders. For more of a quick application as well as full coverage I use the spray. Highly recommend.
Natalie C.
Creve Coeur
My family and I discovered this product on a trip and it is AMAZING!!! It prevents sunburns but doesn't contribute to breakouts in the process! It blends out quickly, doesn't break the bank, and is true to its "dry-touch" name! I swear by it, honestly!
Kate J.
This is the only sunscreen I use. It never feels oily, sticky, or causes breakouts. It is dry to the touch and just feels like moisturizer on your face. It is a bit pricy as sunscreens go, but soooo worth it. Highly recommend!
Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
This sunscreen has great protection, includes helioplex which is very important for sun protection and smells wonderful! It lasts all day and doesn't leave that sticky feeling on your face! I would definitely recommend !!
Sarah L.
Trenton
Love all of the sunscreens but this one is my favorite. Super light and not very oily at all. My skin doesn't breakout after using it. It has great coverage and works well. Never get burned when I apply as directed.
Bianca C.
Lexington
I am not into the habit of applying sunscreen every day, but I should. This one is good because you don't need a lot of product and it doesn't get sticky to the skin, but I would like it more if it would dry faster.
Dallas P.
San Diego
My go to sunscreen. I use this every day as my moisturizer and I absolutely love it! It is light and not crazy oily. It makes me feel glowy and beautiful, all while keeping sunburn and nasty wrinkles away!