BY NEUTROGENA

Get powerful sun protection without the heavy finish with NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 45. This broad spectrum SPF 45 sunscreen provides protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays and combines it with Dry-Touch technology for an ultra-light non-shiny finish. The formula also features HELIOPLEX an advanced sunscreen technology with broad spectrum UVAUVB protection which shields skin from the suns damaging rays. Fast-absorbing waterproof and sweatproof this sunscreen is also non-comedogenic so it wont clog pores. This lotion comes in an 88-millilitre tube.88 mL tube of sunscreen lotion Ultra-light and fast-absorbing HELIOPLEX broad spectrum UVAUVB protection Provides non-shiny finish and a clean feel Lightweight and non-comedogenic Dermatologist-recommended see more...

gizell m.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
To be honest this product does deserve 5 stars im always in the sun and i totally forget about wearing sunscreen and its really bad because your skin isnt protected from the harsh sunrays and where i live its always hot af i love this sunscreen because it doesnt have that sunscreen nasty smell and absorbs so fast i feel my skin mousturized and since i have sensitive acne skin this doesnt break me out thats one of the worries ive always had about wearing sunscreen and thats one of the reasons why i didnt wear but i love this one and the fact that its neutrogena a brand specialized in skin and face products its great!
Shayna W.
Shayna W.
I saw a video on naturallycurly.com where they were comparing sunscreens at different price points and wether they were greasy and left that gray/purple/blue hue associated with sunscreens especially for us higher in melanin. The end result was for the price this neutrogena one was the best of the inexpensive ones. I bought it at bed bath and beyond. I find it neither great or bad. I don't think it leaves a hue on my skin but it does feel a bit greasy. Like after a long day in sun I can tell I've been wearing sunscreen and definitely need to wash my face. But not so bad that I feel like it's clogging my pores and will cause a break out.
Jenna Sue B.
Jenna Sue B.
Cleveland, NC
LOVE IT!!! This is the only sunscreen I've found that passes all the tests...

1. My sensitive skin is sooo happy with the gentleness of this sunblock.

2. My mom loves the lightweight 'can't feel anything on' quality of this sunblock. And the fact that it's basically odor-free, just a hint of a light fresh fragrance.

3. It's the only sunblock my mom trusts to protect the little one's delicate baby-soft, easy-to-burn-in-the-sun skin.

The only con: The Price. It isn't the most economical sunblock... but the quality is worth it.

Recommended!
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen, SPF 45
Grace H.
Grace H.
I only recently got this but I am very pleased with it so far. As a very pale girl I need to slather on sunscreen all over in the summer but the problem is that I hated sunscreen because of the smell, consistency, how sticky it was and how it actually make me look even paler. But this I love! Does not feel sticky or heavy at all and doesn't have that typical sunscreen smell. I am going to enjoy using this in the summer. Already recommended it to some of my friends.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
This is a great sunscreen, but it doesn't play well at all with makeup. It seems thick at first but blends into the skin nicely (no white cast) and feels moisturizing without being too heavy. It definitely has the sunscreen smell. It dries to a nice soft matte finish that actually looks very nice on the skin. However, this is really only good if you're not gonna wear any makeup. It makes your makeup apply unevenly and come off in patches, and it shortens your weartime significantly. In short, this sunscreen is a great option for a no-makeup trip to the beach, but not for everyday.
Fathima D.
Fathima D.
Jonesboro, AR
This sunscreen has been the only one that hasn't broken me out! I have super oily skin so I get really uncomfortable trying sunscreens because they always tend to break me out and also give my face this white hue which I hate but because we all know how important it is to protect our skin I was on the hunt to find a sunscreen that works for me! This sunscreen is honestly great and doesn't leave my face feeling stick or oilier after and my make up sits well on this, ALSO, hardly any white hue on my face! Love taking this to the beach with me!
Rachna G.
Rachna G.
The first thing that comes to our mind when we say summer is sunscreen and Neutrogena offers the best and wide range of sunscreens. I use Neutrogena ultra sheer spf 45 as my daily skin care routine all summer long and it never disappoints me. It protects my skin from all adverse effects of summer keeping my skin hydrated and shine free. This product doesn't make your face greasy in any way. The only con I would say about this product is it's not waterproof.
Mylinda R.
Mylinda R.
Byrdstown, TN
This stuff is awesome and it works great! It goes on lightweight and has a sheer color that is orderless, weightless and water resistant. You can get it from 30 SPF to 100 SPF. It's your must necessity for summer! Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 45, 88 mL
Katrissa Y.
Katrissa Y.
Cypress, CA
This sunscreen will always have a part in my heart. This has been my all time favorite sunscreen! This really does have a light weight feel to it in which it dries out to sheer skin like feeling and does not leave a tacky feeling which is great during the summer. It also has a water resistant factor which is great for beach time. Whenever I apply this, I am ensured that my skin is protected from the sun. Definitely a must have this summer!
Eden C.
Eden C.
Grand Rapids
Overall just a really good sunscreen. Definitely doesn't leave that greasy film on your skin or leave you looking like a pale white ghost after you rub it in. I have very fair, burn prone skin and I would say this was able to ease me from some of those worries. If you're going out in the water I would recommend you reapply before tanning because it does wear a little faster. But besides that it is great.