BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 100 3.0 oz.(pack of 2) see more...

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 100 3.0 oz.(pack of 2)

Start your review of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 100 3.0 oz.(pack of 2)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Port Charlotte, Fl
Purchased at: CVS
Works great and last a long time, even through sweat. Packaging is fine, size is great. Since it's only on face you dont need a huge tube. No eye stinging when you sweat like other brands, and no pores getting clogged, big deal! Definitely recommend to others. I apply to face, ears, and neck! It's a necessity during my daughters travel softball games, I always have it with me and find myself letting all the parents use on their kids!
I applied this every hour to my face while I was in the sun, and I burn so easily, I didn't use this until after I had almost given my self sun poisoning, but then I did some stuff the get the sun burn all over my body to go away and then used this when I got good enough to go back into the sun, and it worked very well I left without a single burn (on my face anyway.)
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
BEST SUNSCREEN EVER! I love love love this sunscreen! First of all, it protects my skin especially now that I’ve been using chemical exfoliants. It dries down well. It’s not sticky or greasy feeling at all. I will say I have to keep it far from my eyes because it really irritates them. But other than that this product is a staple in my skincare routine.
Fort Collins
I like this sunscreen because it doesn't leave my skin oily and shiny like normal sunscreens. It's also lightweight so it doesn't clog my pores. But because it's lightweight, you have to build it up a bit because it can be hard to get enough coverage and get sunburned through the sunscreen.
Niles
I Love this sunscreen because it is very cost efficient and it works very well. It has a higher SPF and that is exactly what you want in a sunscreen. I like personally a product without scent in it because when. A product has scents in it, it can be irritating to the skin and break some people out. You definitely want to go with the highest SPF you can find. This is the One TRUE fountain of youth.. Sunscreen. Those UV rays are very Harsh and will age you faster than anything. So I use sunscreen with SPF of 30 or above. The higher the better!
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: CVS
Love using this Neutrogena's ultra sheer sunscreen because of it's high 100+ broad spectrum number. It is light weight, not tacky, and has a very pleasant, clean smell. It is 80 minutes water resistant. It gives you a nice matte finish and absorbs quickly. It is a must for me when I'm in the bright, intense sunlight whether on the beach or at the pool. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 100 3.0 oz.(pack of 2)
Winfield, WV
This sunscreen is perfect and the SPF is wonderful. I use it on the children I babysit and I babe used it on myself before. It works great and they can be out in the sun all day and never get burnt! I would recommend to anyone!
Gig Harbor
I like how this sunscreen isn’t sticky or wet. I’ve used this sunscreen multiple times. I would like if this product wasn’t so expensive and if it was reef-safe. This formula is pretty sensitive to skin.
Ocean Gate, NJ
I use this under makeup and as a primer on days I know I’m going to be in the sun! No left over funky feeling and doesn’t make me break out that’s all I can ask for
I absolutely love this sunscreen, I wear it nearly every single morning and it blends super quickly, feels like nothing, it is not oily in any way, and lasts a very long time. Since using it my skin has not burned once which is get and hs actually become clearer.
Carson, CA
Does this sunscreen protects your skin from the sun??
Carson, CA
Does this sunscreen really protect your skin from the sun??
Altamonte Springs
It is good for combination skin? My T-zone gets greasy in 5 minutes. Thanks !
Doral, FL
Does this product gets oily in your face, or leaves a white film ?
Lancaster, CA
how well does it work? do i have to keep reapplying so i don’t get burned?

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 100 3.0 oz.(pack of 2)

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email