Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NEUTROGENA #5 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits :-

Our best-selling Ultra Sheer® line provides powerful sun protection you will love to wear. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, light-weight feel on your skin. Formulated with Helioplex® Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • PABA-free

• Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients :-

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.8%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6- Naphthalate, Vp/hexadecane Copolymer, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Purpose :-

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings:

For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information :-
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

• I want to try this out but I am worried that it will brea...10 Answers
  • Does this product protect your skin from getting freckles? 6 Answers
  • Is this greasy and hard to wash off after? I hate greasy ...45 Answers
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55
  • "My skin is super sensitive. I am always nervous to try a new face product of any sort because I get chemical burns easily. This sunscreen protected my face perfectly. Lightweight, smooth, smells good and best part: NO chemical burn! It is a sensitive protector and I am definitely a fan. This is the only sunscreen I use!" in 778 reviews
Katrina P.
I am still a regular fan of this product to this day. I started using this in high school because I had a lot of outdoor events, games, and long practice sessions for Varsity Cheerleading. I was under the direct heat of the sun about 4 hours a day just for practice. This wasn't even including our summer sessions and conditioning, which were actually longer. I managed to get such a deep tan over the course of 4 years. We were constantly running miles, working out, practicing dance routines, and stunting outdoors , so I kept this product with me all the time. I applied on my face, neck, arms, and legs. I reapplied every hour or whenever it just wore off. The product itself was lightweight, gave a matte finish, and smelled nice. It was always emphasized that sunscreen was an absolute MUST and that we should take care to remember how we were exposing ourselves to UV rays day to day.
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Other more...
Purchased based on my dermatologist’s guidance. I struggle so often that sunscreen leaves me with clogged pores and poor skin texture after using. She told me the helioplex is some of the best coverage in the market, and the ultrasheer dry-touch formula is what I was after for my skin. It hasn’t disappointed. Fast absorbing and lightweight, it feels like nothing is on. I even wear it while running and it holds up surprising well with all the sweat. No more facial skin issues thanks to this gem, and I’m protecting my delicate skin from the sun’s rays.
Nivedha P.
Review for: Dry-Touch 55 more...
Every one I know uses this and the product speaks for itslef. I can't keep count of how many bottles I have gone through. Living in a very dry sun Loving state, this has become my best friend. I don't use it on my face though this goes on my neck hand and every other exposed area!!! its skin friendly [thats a legit way to there are two categories of sunscreen... LOOK INTO IT]. I would recommend this to any skin type.
Skin Tone:ASIAN Skin Type:Combination Facial Skin Concerns:Dullness Hyperpigmentation Body Skin Concerns: Dryness Dryness
Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 55 more...
So this product is from a well know brand and ive wanted to try it for a while, but when I did I was severely disappointed. I ended up being allergic to it. Maybe it was the perfume or something in the sunscreen but it really bugged my skin. When I did wear it at the beach I applied it as often as it said and yet I still ended up looking like a lobster.... So I would not ever recommend this product.
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Dry-Touch 55 more...
I’ll start with the good of this sunscreen. This is a lotion sunscreen so one step to protect your skin. It has a good smell. Goes on smooth and easy. Doesn’t leave your skin “white” with the residue. Now for the bad. 1st is that when you sweat it makes your skin feel like you have a coating on it, it doesn’t feel good. 2nd this go all over my car door and (I have leather) seats. I had to clean my seats twice to remove the sunscreen. So it doesn’t really melt into your skin or stay put, it’s just like this layer over your skin. I won’t be purchasing again
Jordan C.
I refuse to use any other brands of sunscreen after trying this one! I wish the containers were larger/there was a bigger bottle option because by ounces this is less than your average sunscreen bottle. But, the protection you get from the sun and the feel of the lotion make it worth the extra money and smaller quantity. It does not feel oily like some similar moisturizing lotions do, and applying in a thin layer still provides maximum sun protection. I have VERY fair skin and burn easily. I can always trust this product at the beach and on pool days.
Maria R.
Townsend
Review for: Dry-Touch 55 more...
I have fair skin that burns easily, so sunscreen is a must for me if I'm going to be outdoors for an extended period of time in the summer. I think this is a great product for those with acne prone skin who don't want to make the problem worse when using sunscreen on the face. This product absorbs really nicely and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy afterward. The couple things I don't like about it are the smell and that when I run it into my face. I start to get some flakes on my cheeks and such that I have to brush off. Thus, I wouldn't say it's the best product for drier skin, but would be great for oily/combination skin.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I like the formula for this sunscreen because it is a dry touch formula. I do use it for my face when I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the sun and mostly because I have oily skin and don't like heavy sunscreens for my face. Under normal circumstances my facial moisturizer has an spf in it too so I tend to skip the extra step. Either way I prefer the dry touch feeling of this sunscreen on my skin over more "wet feeling" sunscreens because I tend to sweat more with those. I really like this one and definitely recommend it 😊.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
I believe that Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 is a great sunscreen and is worth your money. I like to use this on a daily basis because I spend most of my days in the sun and it absorbs well into my skin. There are no white streaks and it doesn't feel greasy when applying. This product is lightweight and smells nice. Don't forget to reapply throughout the day.
Elissa R.
Review for: 55 more...
Well, after visiting my dermatologist i was told that at my age, it is imperative to use sunblock lotion, even if im not exposed to the sun, i’m not, but the dr said that it wasn’t an excuse not to do it. I bought a couple of sunblock lotions to Use under my daily make up and i wasn’t able to find one that didn’t make me feel oily of cakey. This lotion is light, doesn’t dry white, which means that i wont look like a tourist in the Caribbean. It doesn’t smell good at all, but at least im fighting the sun 😎
Karen A.
DID THESE BREAK YOU ALL OUT.. I HEARD ON YOU TUBE IT BREAKS YOU OUT EASILY
Jasmin S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really want to try this, is it sticky or harsh on sensitive skin
Candace F.
Union City, MI
Is this greasy and hard to wash off after? I hate greasy lotion sand just sticks to.
angelica t.
yigo guam
I've been wanting to try this product for awhile but I would like to know if this contain any fragrance and is it good for dry skin/acne prone skin?
Jasmine H.
Millville , NJ
Where did you buy? How is the pricing ? Thanks for the review !