Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55
Our best-selling Ultra Sheer® line provides powerful sun protection you will love to wear. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, light-weight feel on your skin. Formulated with Helioplex® Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel
- Fast absorbing
How To Use :
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Active ingredients :-
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.8%, Oxybenzone 6%
Inactive ingredients :-
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6- Naphthalate, Vp/hexadecane Copolymer, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information :-
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics
Top Questions See all 1,097 Q&A
- "My skin is super sensitive. I am always nervous to try a new face product of any sort because I get chemical burns easily. This sunscreen protected my face perfectly. Lightweight, smooth, smells good and best part: NO chemical burn! It is a sensitive protector and I am definitely a fan. This is the only sunscreen I use!" in 778 reviews
Skin Tone:ASIAN Skin Type:Combination Facial Skin Concerns:Dullness Hyperpigmentation Body Skin Concerns: Dryness Dryness
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos