BY NEUTROGENA #20 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits :

Our best-selling Ultra Sheer® line provides powerful sun protection you will love to wear. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, light-weight feel on your skin. Formulated with Helioplex® Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • PABA-free
  • Lightweight, non-greasy feel
  • Fast absorbing

How To Use :-

• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients :-

Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen) Homosalate 10% (Sunscreen) Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen) Octocrylene 2.8% (Sunscreen) Oxybenzone 6% (Sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings :

For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:

apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other-information: protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45
  • "LOVE IT!!! This is the only sunscreen I've found that passes all the tests... 1. My sensitive skin is sooo happy with the gentleness of this sunblock. 2. My mom loves the lightweight 'can't feel anything on' quality of this sunblock. And the fact that it's basically odor-free, just a hint of a light fresh fragrance. 3. It's the only sunblock my mom trusts to protect the little one's delicate baby-soft, easy-to-burn-in-the-sun skin. The only con: The Price. It isn't the most economical sunblock... but the quality is worth it. Recommended! [product:neutrogena-ultra-sheer-face-sunscreen-spf-45]" in 33 reviews
Danielle L.
New Orleans, LA
I am someone with extremely, extremely fair skin. I burn super easily. I bought this sunscreen from Walgreens to use for a day trip I was taking to the beach. I had ordered a more “nontoxic” brand online, but it had not come in yet, and I needed any sunscreen ASAP. While it worked well, I have realized that I do prefer the sunscreen spray rather than the cream—I find that the spray allows for easier application. Nonetheless, this sunscreen does work and also does not have a horrible smell, which I find that many sunscreens do. If you’re looking for a basic, drugstore sunscreen, and are in a crunch for time, this is a good one.
Introvert C.
Mission
Okay first things first, if you have oily skin I do not recommend this sunscreen. I have used this sunscreen every other day when going outside, and it did disappoint me at some level. The price was okay since it it just a regular sunscreen lotion. On the other hand, I felt that it was too oily and thick. Perhaps it is my skin or preferance, but I did not enjoy the feeling of it. However, it does do the job of protecting your skin from the sun, but it comes with the price of an oily skin prone to get acne.
Kelly S.
I use this every single day. I literally do not go outside with this.

I wear it under my make up. In the warm weather I wear this alone without makeup during my outdoor runs. I wear it on my face and neck.

The value is amazing.

My makeup glides on over this easily (with some primer under it the makeup). I have no problems with white residue as either some products.

also no problems for my dry/sensitive skin.
Olivia T.
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a sample and even after 3 applications, I can say with confidence that it has not only hydrated my skin but also toned it. The texture has become smooth. Its too early to say regarding decreasing wrinkles/fine lines but the way it has toned my skin and freshened it up, i am very happy. Although, for summer, this maybe a bit more hydrating to an extent towards making my skin oily But for current weather and winters, i would definitely use it.
Katie A.
south shore, KY
ive never had any problems with this sunscreen. i have super sensitive skin and this is the only product that doesnt burn or dry out my skin. i also burn fairly easy which i ry to prevent as much as possibe because of all my freckles and every time i wear this im burn free! this is also great for face sunscreen in case anyone is looking for that. i wear this under my makeup every day and it doesnt move or break apart my foundation.
Carissa J.
Fitchburg
I dont have pale skin. I dont have tan skin. I have pink skin. I dont own one pink or red shirt due to how pink I am naturally. Blush isn't needed. Needless to say, I don't need to get any more pink. I needed a sunscreen that could battle any uv Ray's getting to my previous sensitive pink skin and boy did this hold up. Goes on smooth and doesnt feel oily and I was out for a few hours without a hint of a sunburn. 5 stars!
Andrew M.
Orlando, Fl
I love this sunscreen. It is extremely lightweight, you literally don’t feel it on your skin at all. Most sunscreens take some time to rub into your skin and it takes a while to rub out the white color as well but this one rubs in right away and the color blends into your skin extremely easy. One of the best sunscreens I’ve used. I use it daily before I leave for work to stay protected.
Kaylee B.
Napa, CA
One of my go to sunscreens. It goes on pretty thick and is a little bit oily but I feel like it does a good job of protecting my skin. I don’t notice much of a difference between this and the spf 55 and since this one is cheaper I usually go with this one. A little too cakes for my face though especially under makeup. Overall, good protection but definitely not my favorite for my face.
Sarah P.
Lexington, KY
Neutrogena Ultra Sunscreen is a must have for my family any time we are in the sun. I have taken it the last 5 summers to the beach and it has never let me down. My children both have fair skin and not once have they been burned. It’s rich, creamy formula does not seem to clog pores either. I am a lifer for this product and would definitely recommend that you try it out!
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
This was actually one of my favorite sunscreens back in high school. My sister introduced me to this one super hot humid summer day (I tan really fast!). I didn't want to get burned by the sun but I had no sunscreen so she gave this to me. This stuff is really strong and really protects your skin from burning. It's a pretty thick substance but it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin doesn't make your face itchy and doesn't leave a lot of residue. A lot of moisturizers can make my face itchy depending on what it has in it (especially if it has a scent). Would definitely make sure you rub it in fully bc that little blue residue might pop up on the side of your face. But that's really the only area it leaves a bit of residue. Definitely recommend for the summer. Heck, for all year round.
Nancy U.
I have been using other Neutrogena products I was wonderin if this one works?
l m.
I have heard a lot about this...does it suit my skin.? I live in tropics.

back