Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenNeutrogena
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45

Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45

ok so i have dark skin and i was wondering does this product have white cast?
Is this this a good sunscreen to use, comparable to the spf 100 one?
Dose this product leave your your face white or can it easily rub on?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
LOVE IT!!! This is the only sunscreen I've found that passes all the tests... 1. My sensitive skin is sooo happy with the gentleness of this sunblock. 2. My mom loves the lightweight 'can't feel anything on' quality of this sunblock. And the fact that it's basically odor-free, just a hint of a light fresh fragrance. 3. It's the only sunblock my mom trusts to protect the little one's delicate baby-soft, easy-to-burn-in-the-sun skin. The only con: The Price. It isn't the most economical sunblock... but the quality is worth it. Recommended! [product:neutrogena-ultra-sheer-face-sunscreen-spf-45]in reviews
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 uploaded by Laurel M.
Purchased at: Target
I use this SPF daily on my hands, neck and décolletage. It’s very lightweight and non-greasy on application. Moisturizing and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Leaves no whitish residue. I love Neutrogena sunscreens. #Neutrogena #Ultrasheer ☀️
Starlina C.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 uploaded by Starlina C.
I have not use it constantly, but it is okay. I will start using it again and see how well it will performs.
Anne M.
North Carolina
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 uploaded by Anne M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Been using this for a month and I loved it! It’s lightweight and it doesn’t leave whitecast. I always have it in my bag.
sonika T.
Warwick, RI
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 uploaded by sonika T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just bought this product, and I am liking it . Whatever sunscreens I have bought previously were so sticky, bt this doesn’t feel like I have applied sunscreen on my face it absorbed quickly truly dry touch sunscreen.love it Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 55
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
Sun protection is extra important since starting Retin A. I’ve found lotion to work best for me (compared to sprays). I love the formula and beachy scent of this product, and it’s been effective at sun protection.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 uploaded by Angelica O.
This is a great sunscreen and definitely the best for you, it’s lightweight and not super greasy . When I use this sunscreen I don’t even breakout which is great! I use this sunscreen specifically for my face because of the safe ingredients.
marolyn C.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 uploaded by marolyn C.
I love using this sunblock for every day life! It works really good on my skin and doesn’t make it oily ! This is my first time trying this product and I will definitely try again! End it super lightweight and I cant really feel it on my face ! Definitely would recommend this product!
robin G.
Fort Smith, AR
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 uploaded by robin G.
Highly recommended. This sunscreen is not only effective but soaks in well with no greasiness afterwards . Pleasant fragrance, it’s is a good value due to fact that alittle lotion goes along way , will definitely buy more .
Nicole D.
Coraopolis, PA
Lightweight and doesn’t leave your skin super sticky or greasy like some sunscreens. Little more pricey but not bad
Tiffany M.
Newnan, GA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love that this dries almost instantly. There is no sticky mess, you don’t have to worry about your hair sticking to it. It’s perfect for a nice matte sunscreen! I love neutrogena products for your face!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...