Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenNeutrogena
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Is this a safe sunscreen?
Does this create a texture that makes it hard to put makeup on top?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Sadiye K.
bellenberg
Das Gut für trockene Haut also Richtigggg heftig auch gegen Sonne ein schutz also richtig gut
Marua E.
58097 hagen
This sunscreen has been perfect for my skin and I always buy it every summer and my family loves it so much❤❤❤😁
Carolin B.
Neustadt
Very reasonably priced sunscreen. It doesn’t leave any oily white residue on the skin because it soaks in very quick! Great sunscreen for a great price!!
Asmahan B.
56073 koblenz
Wide spectrum protection Your skin feels comfortable and helps to avoid damage from exposure to sunlight. This formulation contains Avobenson to give you advanced protection against radiation
Agatha S.
Katonah
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Agatha S.
This sunscreen is my best friend! I have a really sensitive screen and either if it’s sunny out or not, I always have sunscreen on! I’ve always hated sunscreen because of the feeling of an oily face but this one is dry and you can barely feel it on your skin! Amazing!
Tiara D.
North York, ON
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Tiara D.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 such a great sunscreen, if you have oily/combo skin then this is perfect. has a sheer feeling on the skin and doesn’t leave a white caste.
Terri C.
Monroe Twp, NJ
When this first launched, i thought it was good because it isn't as heavy as the other sunscreens.  Since then, I've tried other sunscreens that are just as light.  This sunscreen leaves a powdery texture after rubbing it on.  It also leaves a white cast on your skin.
Isabella P.
Georgia
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Isabella P.
Es protector solar es excelente, lo he usado desde hace 1 año y lo recomiendo. Como pros te deja la piel hidratada, es bueno para el acné, y también tiene protección contra agua, pero te deja la piel algo grasosa por lo que lo recomiendo sobretodo a pieles secas. Dura muchísimo tiempo y su precio es accesible.
Katy D.
I do love this dry touch sunscreen. Funny enough I wear it as a glow touchup at night (saw JLo did it and yup, it's awesome for lighting!) BUT THIS ISNT WHAT IM REVIEWING ⬇️ YOU MUST TRY THIS ⬇️ BUT!!!!*😍😍😍 This post is because I can't find the ♥️ultraceuticals SPF BB ♥️cream I have and swear by it! ✅made by Australian doctors that works!✅ It gets to work on your skin during the day, ✅has SPF AND adds a glow that's better than a traditional BB cream. 🎊See my profile for more info. Or go to their direct website so you can see for yourself. 🥰 I start off cleaning my face and then while my face is still wet, I apply HA serum and vitC serum and let it soak in. Then grab this and use my fingers to put on and VOILA! Moisturized and fresh faced! 🥰🥰 ✅More people need to know about this. Its pricey but LASTS! ✅The bottle is so easy so you get every last drop and is massive!! ✅It has done wonders for my skin ✅and no breakouts from that sunscreen smell!! ✅♥️♥️**ULTRACEUTICALS 'Real skincare real results' SPF 30 moisturizer and sheet tint! 😍😍😍😍 Worth every last drop! Comment any questions!! 😅Ignore the lame pic but figured a close up in the sun would help give an idea. 🎉🎉Also: for anyone who has wondered about city beauty lip gloss? ✅I've posted a few times. Zoom in on my pic. I used to NOT HAVE AN UPPER LIP! NO LIP FILLER!! 🙏just a year of using the stuff morning and night! 🥰the only lip plumper I've tried that DOESNT STING and LASTS!! ✅Plus they have a money back guarantee!!! (I'm not sponsored by them in the slightest btw) 😍I have a discount code for their site www.citybeauty.com. DM me if you want it 🥰 🎉🎉🎉City Lips Original CLEAR Lip Plumper 🥰 Just trying to help others know what works for me as I'm always so inspired by everyone else as well. ❤️❤️💪🥰DR. JART+ Premium Whitening Anti-Wrinkle BB Cream SPF 45 40ml
Sara G.
Highland, CA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Sara G.
Purchased at: Target
Been using this sunscreen for decades and never gave me any rashes like other sunscreen. My number one trusted sunscreen that does not contain oxybenzene that causes rashes at least on my skin and kids’ skin. Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Malika M.
il y a 6 mois
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 how do you use this project and is it worth it for dry skin
Kayla C. il y a 6 mois
I usually put it on after my moisturizer, and its been fine! I have combo skin, and it hasnt effected me one way or the other.