BeautySkinSun CareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+

Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+

Get powerful sun protection without the heavy finish with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen. This lightweight Broad Spectrum sunscreen lotion with Dry-Touch technology absorbs fast for a clean, ultra-light feel and non-shiny finish. This sunscreen is formulated with Helioplex Technology, which offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays. Fast-absorbing, lightweight and water-resistant, this non-greasy sunscreen lotion formula is non-comedogenic and PABA-free. Protect yourself as you get your daily dose of sunshine.

How many hours we have apply sunscreen in a day?
Why does the Neutrogena leave such a bad white cast on the screen always??
Que nivel de protección solar requiere su tipo de piel? [product:neutrogena®-ultra-sheer®-dry-touch-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-100+]+
Start your review of Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+!
bri N.
Salinas, CA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ uploaded by bri N.
Purchased at: Target
This sunscreen is good. It doesn’t have a major smell or fragrance which i really like especially since i have sensitive skin. Its labeled a “ultra sheer dry-touch” sunscreen which i wouldn’t disagree with but also wouldn’t completely agree with as it can leave a tacky feeling if you layer more than once. It can also really sting if it happens to get in your eyes. For that reason alone i use this on my body and not on my face. It does get the job done though, so for that reason i recommend it.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ uploaded by Elena U.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ Which is good, the cream is working, and if you need a strong Sanskrin without serious flaws, it is an excellent candidate. If there is no need for strong protection, then the cream, frankly speaking, is heavy - you can feel the density and fatness on the skin. Bonus - a little skin care. The general appearance (equalization of complexion, for example) was not affected by this sunscreen, but the skin feels nourished and filled. Neutrogena
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,512 reviews
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband uses this when he goes fishing and when he goes to watch high school football outside! It dries so fast and keeps his skin safe! I will definitely buy it again because he uses it daily in the summer! It’s not costly at all!
María  Z.
San Antonio, TX
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ uploaded by María  Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you are looking for something light to wear over your regular moisturizer this works very well. It looks white straight from the container but goes on sheer and makes your skin look more radiant. I love it
Yssolvic B.
Doral, FL
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ uploaded by Yssolvic B.
Purchased at: Amazon
It applies easily and absorbs quickly, leaving a light and invisible feeling on the skin. Formulated with Helioplex® technology, it offers superior broad-spectrum protection against aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. I highly recommend it, if you are looking for something light to use over your regular moisturizer this works great. It looks white straight out of the bottle, but it turns transparent and makes your skin look more radiant. I wore this while out and about this weekend and didn't get burned from the scorching sun. With temperatures in the 90s all weekend, it was great to know that I wasn't going to get sunburned. So I used this on my face and arms and it didn't affect my skin at all. No sprouts or oily residue. Clean and comfortable full coverage. I'm happy. I will buy this again.
Ines W.
Tucker, GA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ uploaded by Ines W.
Purchased at: Target
This product is works so well. Especially on the summer time when we had fun on the beach or lake. My kids skin are burnt so fast under the sun. But with Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 we prevent it. Also preventing from skin cancer. Recommended.
Jumana A.
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ uploaded by Jumana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best and only sunscreen I like to use! It’s not like those sunscreens that ar heard to rub in. This one rubs in easy and is dry. Smells so good as well!
Maria M.
Austin, TX
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ uploaded by Maria M.
I definitely love this product. It feels amazing In my skin and not oily at all, I’ve been using for more than a year and I’m not planning to change it.
Christian B.
Griffith
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ uploaded by Christian B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I usually dont wear spf everyday, like some people do. But, since I started accutane for my acne I was advised by my dermatologist to wear one whenever I’m in the sun and to make sure it’s spf 50 or higher. The summary of the product is a bit misleading because it doesn’t leave a white cast on your face. It is also a bit greasy, which is sort of bad being as I already have oily skin. But overall it has saved me from getting sunburnt so at least it has fulfilled its job.
Francielly M.
Long Beach, CA
Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ uploaded by Francielly M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of the best neutrogena face sunscreen I’ve ever used! I like to use this one for when I have to leave the house early and will probably be exposed to the sun during a lot of hours (with make up too) without being able to put some more, it protects my skin for the whole time. It has dry touch and doesn’t leave my face white or oily at all! Highly recommend, specially for those who, like me, have very sensitive skin and would get easily sun burned.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...